Third Member Chosen; Main Dancer / Sub Vocals

Aura ♥ ( Apply Closed )

 

APPLICATION FORM

 

PERSONAL

AFF Username: KunoichiHakira666

AFF Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/2268

E-mail: [email protected]

CHARACTER 

 

Name: Hwa ‘Mina’ Wilhelmina

Nickname: Demon of Gangnam (to people outside of her workplace), Psycho Unnie (to her friends)

Age & Birthday: 20 / 7th April 1991

Place of birth: England, United Kingdom

Appearance: Ulzzang; Hwang Mi Hee

     

Height: 174cm

Weight: 46 kg

Favourite Colour: Black

Spoken languages: English (Fluent), Korean (Nearly fluent. Makes some mistakes and doesn’t get some jokes)

Personality: Due to her life experiences, Mina has become a stubborn, enduring woman who takes chances. A ruthless, merciless woman who doesn’t know how to back down in the face of danger or authority. She’s definitely not the average girl who is willing to sit back, be a pretty face and take care of children, while men get to do what they want.

It may seem weird to the people around her seeing her do things men do - carrying heavy stuff, making a fool out of herself purposely, being brutally honest about her opinions and fighting - but she doesn't really care. The only thing she is girly about is never being seen without her makeup on, because of self confidence; she has acne scars and is very self conscious of it, to the point of staying up latest even after a heavy schedule just to make sure no one sees.

Wherever she goes she always finds herself observing people; how they act, why they act like it and so on intrigue her. She doesn't know when she started but it's come in handy often: She can spot a liar a mile off. And in turn, she can lie like a professional - She's good at saying what people want to hear and can say anything with a straight face, regardless of how stupid it sounds. Because of this, she's always the one that gets sent to the manager whenever they want a holiday/break.

Even with this skill, her tactical way of thinking and snarky wit has left her with many memories of getting into trouble. Many pass her off as a bit psychopathic due to the fact she laughs when during confrontation/serious moments and while saying/doing bad things to people who’ve done her wrong. She keeps a grudge and will always get her own back; the one thing she hates the most is betrayal, whether it be a friend or a lover. However high the cost may go, Mina will always get what she wants.

Although she cares for the people close to her, she rarely says it out loud, so if she does say it, you'd better appreciate it. If anything happens to her loved ones, she gets visibly angry and will stand up against anyone, regardless of their age, status or gender and knock them down a few notches with sarcastic yet ruthless wit (She's been known to throw a few punches too). She can get violent if she is wound up enough. The member’s only see a fraction of is while she's playing fighting games on the ps2, but that's more than enough to scare them. Along with that, agyeo really annoys her. She’s at war with hers and can’t stand it if people do it around her.

Mina doesn't take failure well, whether it be her own or someone else’s.

Her work attitude is completely different from when she's in her own time. At work she's focused, professional and very demanding - Almost to the point of being a slave driver. Whereas when she's at home, she's laid back and loves to cook for the others. Also, she tends to turn into a giant anime/manga nerd.

If ever something needs to be done, she's always the one to go out and do it; She just won't take no for an answer.

She feels as though dancing is her only 'real' strength, so she's always trying to better herself and it hurts when someone says there's someone better than her.

She's deadly honest if someone asks her something, even if it is about her private life/ crush/ how much she earns.

 

Family: Father: Nathanael 53: He's very business orientated and will stop at nothing to get his jobs done. His stubbornness carries over on to his family life. He has given all of his children private tutors, but pushes Mina more than her brothers. He's very stuck in his ways and believes women should not attempt business and should stay at home to look after the family.

Mother: Hana/Hannah - 45 (Deceased)

Brother: Vincent - 26: Very similar to his father. He doesn't treat Mina like he treats his brothers and tells her to hurry up and find a husband to take care of.

Brother: Michael - 22: Very business minded but has much more respect for women’s rights. He, with Lukah were the ones to get Mina into her audition. Away from work, he's a bit of a flirt and shouldn't be taken too seriously. If ever he see's Mina with a guy, he torments them.

Brother: Lukah - 16: He's a lot smarter than he looks, but prefers to go about life relying on his 'flower boy' appearance, much to everyone's dismay. He's a player already, but the girls don't even seem to mind. Like his brothers and Father, he is strict when it comes to business.

Background Info: Mina was brought up in a strict, male-orientated environment where business came first. With her father being from a poor background and then building his own successful business, she never hears the end of it.

She never really minded not having a mother around, for she heard she would be no help in deterring her father’s obsession with a male-only work force.

"Women should be properly educated and then find a good husband to care for." Is what he has told her countless times. And so, she had been tutored in everything from the usual academics to etiquette. Her childhood was filled with lessons instead of playing with children her age. The only thing she had to enjoy was ballet, which she started when she was 5.

Becoming a young woman was hard for her: no male friends were allowed around, she wasn't allowed to go to parties or any social outing except for ones supervised by her father and brothers.

Not only this, any hopes of following dance seriously or business at all were out of the question.

In-between all this, the family moved around a lot due to...Business. 

Around the age of 13, Mina had made some friends in school that were all into dance and foreign hip-hop, which piqued her interest. Not long after, she started sneaking out and going to clubs, learning this new thing called 'hip-hop' and how to party hard.

 

ETC

Triva:

* She has had an arranged marriage meeting before. It went terribly wrong...

* She hates the onion family more than any other food.

* She has her belly button, tongue, ears (3 on each ear) pierced and 5 tattoos.

* Used to be able to ride a bike, but can't anymore...Surprisingly, she can drive.

* She hates the word 'talent' and believes there's no such thing and that it's all down to hard work.

 

STAGE

Personal fanclub's name: Hearts (Because a lot of meanings of Mina means loved or similar)

Personal fanclub's official colour: Black and Plum

Predebut works: BMW CF, Hite CF, Giordano CF, Baskin Robins Ice Cream CF (with Big Bang)

Training period: 6 Years

Position: Main Dancer/Sub Vocals

LOVE

Partner: Eunhyuk (Super Junior)