Unexpected Plan

Lady Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Shᵢt!” Why must it be him??

 

A lady in an elegant black leather outfit cursed when she caught a sight of a guy entering the room from the other door, opposite her location. Diverting her gaze, she quickly rushed forward to the thing she has been aiming for before the guy’s entrance. The main reason she was here in the first place.

 

Just an inch away for her hand to grab the diamond necklace..

 

Half an inch…

 

DᴀMN!

 

“Better keep up your pace, my lady.”

 

Another hand grabbed the necklace first. He looked at her, smirking triumphantly. She gritted her teeth before smiling slyly.

 

“You wish you never ask for that.”

 

She swiftly tackled her opponent’s feet, trying to bring him down. Being caught off guard, the guy dropped the necklace in order to use his hands to maintain his balance while the lady’s hand nicely caught the necklace before it hit the floor.

 

“Nice move.” He mocked. Looking half annoyed, half impressed behind that blonde hair that surprisingly matched him well.

 

“Back off if you don’t want to see more.” She whispered sarcastically and get ready to flee before the security in the building are aware of the situation.

 

“Oh, I would love to see more.”

 

In a blink of an eye, he grabbed her waist from behind and locked her movement in his embrace. When her back made a contact with his chest, she hissed.

 

“Let me go.” She whispered while gritting her teeth.

 

“Say the magic word~”

 

“Don’t make me repeat myself, Kwon!” She replied with a deep threatening voice. He chuckled slyly.

 

“This is why I enjoyed doing the same mission as you, baby girl.” He whispered in her ears. His husky voice made her swallowed the lump in .

 

*****

 

Few days before…

 

“Lee Chaerin, you’ve got a mission today.” Sir Yang explained as soon as Chaerin entered his office.

 

“At your service, sir.”

 

Chaerin eyed her boss who seemed to be too immersed with his computer. A few minutes of silence passed. Chaerin was about to spurt something when Sir Yang finally looked up and handed her what seems like an article from a confidential file.

 

“Read this.”

 

Chaerin took the article with a questioning look on her face before her eyes started to follow the words written on the paper. After a few nods and smirk, she looked back at her boss.

 

“Hmm, diamond. Nice cut. What about it?” Chaerin asked.

 

“I want you to take the diamond and bring it here.” Sir Yang ordered. Chaerin raised her eyebrows mockingly.

 

“But why? I never know my job involved robbery.” Chaerin was about to continue with her sarcastic rambling but stopped when she saw Sir Yang was staring sharply at her. She coughed a little before straightening her body. “Sorry, Sir.” She looked anywhere but the deathly stare.

 

“I’m not asking you to do a robbery. You’ll be protecting it. There is a group who will definitely aiming for the diamond.”

 

“A group?”

 

“Yes, a group. A group which is quite known for their remarkable skills, but unfortunately, is using it in a wrong way. Anyway, I hope you will get the diamond necklace before they did.”

 

“But why us? Isn’t the company’s security good enough?”

 

“Because they are not, that’s why we will be involved.” Sir Yang explained nonchalantly.

 

“Funny how a big company can afford to have a million dollar diamond but didn’t have a million dollar security worth.” Chaerin scoffed. “What’s the group’s name anyway?”

 

“It’s BigBang.”

 

Chaerin froze. As Sir Yang was too focused on his paper, he didn’t realise the changes on her face.

 

 

 

At the same time…

 

“Woah, this diamond is dope!! Let’s get this one, Hyung.” Seungri, the maknae of the BigBang group showed the article on the newspaper to the other members.

 

“It looks cheap. How much does it cost again?” TOP, the eldest asked lazily.

 

“It costs million dollar hyung. It’s no joke.” Seungri exclaimed excitedly.

 

“Let me see.” Taeyang, who just came from the pantry, snatched the newspaper from the maknae.

 

“Ahem. You could ask you know. I can give it nicely. No need to snatch it like a pet dog grabbing a newspaper for his master.” Seungri scowled before starting to flee, avoiding from Taeyang’s threat to hit him.

 

“It’s nice though. And the price is good too. I bet the security is worth the amount of the diamond.” Taeyang commented after reading the article, not before giving the maknae a sharp glare who returned him with rolled eyes. He then showed the article to Jiyong.

 

Jiyong who is currently closing his eyes on a huge bean bag trying to take a nap turned to Taeyang.

 

“Do you think it’s worth it?” Jiyong asked nonchalantly.

 

“Well, it worth a try plus we don’t have anything to do at the moment.” Taeyang replied.

 

“Ask Daesung to start planning.” Jiyong ordered before going back to close his eyes.

 

“Are you sure? You seem tired. Had a wild night last night, huh?” TOP smirked. Jiyong chuckled slyly without opening his eyes.

 

“I don’t mind doing it every night though.” Jiyong smirked while refreshing himself with the last night’s memory. Soon after, Jiyong turned to Seungri who was waiting for his decision with an annoyed face listening to their conversation. “Proceed with the plan, maknae.” And just like a light bulb being switched on, his face changed in instant.

 

“Daesung hyung!!” Seungri shouted excitedly.

 

*****

 

“Hey, you two! What are you doing there? This place is restricted to public!”

 

The loud warning made both of them turned.

 

“Shᵢt!” Chaerin gritted her teeth. She elbowed Jiyong’s flank before fleeing towards the other exit.

 

“Ow! That hurts, you know.” Jiyong hissed silently and held the spot where her elbow landed, watching her flees before all of a sudden, she stopped in her track. He shifted his head slightly to look beyond her and smirked. She was blocked by another security guard.

 

“Believe me, you don’t want to mess with me.” Chaerin tried to threaten the guard. Unfortunately for her, the guard called more guards to back him up.

 

“Dᴀmn it!” She looked for another way to escape while her eyes were scanning for the already missing guy who snatched the necklace from her just now. “I’m not going to end my night like this.” No matter how skilful she is, there’s no way she could deal with that number of guards. Well at least, the guards can’t keep up with her at the moment…for now.

 

Unfortunately, every corner of the hallway was starting to fill with guards. Every exit she encountered was already locked soon after the first guard alarmed the security centre.

 

Red alarm, red alarm.. Come on, think Chaerin! Think fast!!

 

Suddenly, her eyes caught a big window near the staircase. She looked behind her, no one seemed to catch up with her yet.

 

“Well, looks like there’s only one way left.” Chaerin thought. She wanted…no, she needed to jump out the window to escape from the second floor and really hoped for a miracle to save her from the crazy idea. Crazy, but it seems like the only way, she thought.

 

“Here goes nothing.”

 

She closed her eyes and began to run as fast as she could and aimed for the window. While she was ready to feel the shattered glass hit her body, a pair of hands swiftly closed and pulled her by her waist into a room. A dark room. Or is it a store room?

 

“Where did she go?” A security guard’s voice is heard. Chaerin swallowed the lump in , calming her fast beating heart. Still adapting herself with the shock of being pulled so sudden just now.

 

“Let’s check the staircase. There’s an exit at the end of it. She might try to escape from there.” Another guard replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter