too good to lie, too bad to love!

[Short Story] Is this love or pity?

Well, here i am! apparently, no one knows that im back! Just Taeyeon. i chose to stay at her apartment till i know what im going to do. I dont want to get marry and i dont want to marry him. Who the hell is this guy, by the way?

I was searching his name at the internet. well, nothing much! I have seen a lot of guys like him before. He was rich, Graduated at one of korea's most prestigious university, living life too good. rubbish! honestly? he wants me to marry a guy like him? they must be freaking kidding me! NO WAY!

i was talking to myself when Taeyeon suddenly throw a pillow at me.

"ya! stop shouting! if you want to shout, go to your room!" she said.

I took my laptop and went to my room. As i entered my room, i placed my laptop at my desk and suddenly noticed the pictured at my desk.  It was a picture of  taeyeon, Me and Donghae. I suddenly missed our childhood days. I dressed myself up. I took my bag and went outside of my room.

"im just going somewhere! dont worry, i'll be back. I wont be long!" i shout at taeyeon who's still watching some anime.

Seriously? She's been watching it all over again and again. That girl is still the same. I went to visit our usual place. I remember, we were playing under the tree and at the top of the tree there was a tree house. I cant believe that its still the same. I walked around it and try to examine things. while i was walking around it, i saw someone. A guy and a girl.

"Oppa, wait for me!" the girl shouted

I step forward and look who was it. I was shocked to see them. It was Donghae....with Yuri? what is this? why did yuri called Hae "oppa"? am i dreaming. i went nearer. it was really them. i turned around when they're about to pass by me. I try to hide myself. I've been gone just for a year but it seems like so many things happened. When they were finally gone, i sat at the bench. i cant believe, my bestfriend and the guy i promised to... How can this be?

I went home late. I opened the door and entered. I saw Taeyeon sitting at the sofa with... my appa? I quickly run to them.

"Appa, taeyeon! what is this?" i asked both of them.

my appa stood up and went near to me, "Lets go home, sweetie. I already got your things"

I looked at Taeyeon. It looks like even her dont know whats happening. She was completely shocked. I just go with my dad and leave. I texted taeyeon and told her that i will come back there by the morning. I was sitting next to my dad.

"you should prepare yourself. you'll be meeting him tomorrow!" my dad told me

"Appa, i don want to marry him!" i told to my dad. 

" Sooyoung, its over. Its too late to complain. Dont worry, i already make sure you'll like him" my dad answered

Oh! come on, what does he know of what i want? He for sure doesnt even know whats my favorite food. Stop making me laugh.

On the next day, as promised i went at Taeyeon's place. I told her everything. Well, it seems like Im really cornered now. I dont know what to do. We both deicded to went to the club owned by one of our high school friend. We party and drink and dance till we were so exhausted. After that, i called a taxi and let Taeyeon go home. We were so drunk but i can still go home. I was walking at the streets. the air was so cold. suddenly, some group of men blocked my way. they were forcing me to come with them. a guy from no where suddenly punched them and attacked all of them. He was so strong and kind. I have never seen someone like him fought for me like that except Hae.

They all go. he come near to me

"are you ok?' he asked me

"yeah!" i answered back. He seems to be very familiar to me. but i cant remember.  He called a taxi and and asked the driver to take me home.  When i went home, my dad scold me. I wasnt able to attend that meeting. I just reasoned out and went to my room. The following day, i was with my mom and dad. today is the day. We went to a restaurant. We head at the second floor at the last room. The place was quite good. It has good sight-seeings and fine dining. i sat next to my mom. They finally arrive. I was shocked to see him. My mom introduced him to me. I cant believe it. it was actually the guy who save me from those bad guys. We sat and talked about the marriage. I went outside to catch some fresh air.

" we meet again!" he told me

"ne!" i said, "Tell me, do you want this? i mean, the marriage?"

" of course i dont, but i have to. Thats what my parents wants me to." he said

" We were on the same boat!  actually, nothing will happen to me if i do marry you or not, its still the same!" i told him.

"is that so?" he asked me

"ne! how about you? do you have a girlfriend?" i asked him

"ne! she knows everything but still not giving up nor im not giving up." he confessed

" you know, theres nothing wrong if you fight for your love! besides, your love is true!" i told him

After the meeting, i went to visit Taeyeon. I told her everything that happened to me. Well, she is the only one i can come up with. I mean, she's the only person i can talk to. We went to a party. It was actually a reunion party. As we entered we saw our high school classmates. Some of us change but some of us dont. We were so happy to see them. I was talking to a high school friend when i heard someone called my name.

" Sooyoung!" it was yuri the one who shouted. She was with Hae. 

My heart suddenly ache just seeing them. Yuri went to me and hug me.

" god! Sooyoung, you were finally here at korea!" she said

"Ne!" i told her.

"Who are you with?" she asked me

"um..." i couldnt answer..

"She's with me!" KiBum come rom no where said it.