Chapter One

Dear Mommy, with Love.

She was awaken by the sun directly hitting her. Who could have open the curtain she thought to herself as she tried to hug the young boy that's supposed to be lying next to her. Her eyes widened as soon as she realize he wasn't there. Walking out, the boy was already sitting on one of the chairs in the kitchen. Munching on his cereal, despite the extra material scattered on the table Annie pulled out a smile. "Why didn't you wake me up? I could have gone to the kitchen to get it for you"she pouted "But mommy had been working hard at the hospital, Wei Jun wants mommy to rest"the boy replied back. 

"Aye, Mommy loves you though"Annie replied back. Wei Jun, that's what he name him. 5 years old and the most important man in her life. Annie pulled her son into a tight hugged, "Jun, don't change"she murmured.

Annie Wei Li Yin, better known as Annie. She was 21 when she got pregnant almost done with her Pre-Med major. She had bright future ahead of her, but a mistake happen or rather a blessing. That if someone had knew about it others might look at her differently. 

The second child of two of the most influential people in Asia. Now her brother Wesley Wei managed all there assets. How could a person that came from a influential family, ended up as a single mother? Stupidity that's what Annie had described it. But either way, she regret nothing.

"Sir Wesley is on the phone"Ms. Yu there caretaker interrupted. Annie excused herself. "Ge, is there any problem?"she asked "Ann, can you come to Korea for few months?"he asked "I have some research paper to finish"she hurriedly reply back. "Mom wasn't feeling well for the past few days, she won't rest until you take over the hospital"he said. She heavilly sighed her mother had been stressing out on alot of things lately. "Please"Wesley begged on the other line. "I'll see what I can do"she replied back.

"It's time young lady"Ms. Yu interrupted "The black sheep is back"Annie teased the older woman look at her as if saying she was not. "Call in Mr Hwang, get me the next available flight to Korea"she said. Looking at her son. "For two"she said coldly. The olderwoman nod in approval.