-- The First Day..

LOVE.. does it all about REVENGE?

I am Jessica Jung Lee

and I'm happily married with my husband Lee Donghae

for almost 4 years. We're both happy. He is a teacher in the Seoul Science High School, actually we are both teaching there.. Oh! It's the first day of school today, I almost forgot. Tsk! I yawned as I took a peek on the alarm clock at the left side of our bed, luckily, it's still 5 in the morning.. I turned to my right side and Lee Donghae is still sleeping peacefully, okay then, I will just stare him.. Suddenly, Donghae moved and opened his eyes, "You're staring at me again..", he sweetly said to me. "I'm sorry, does it bothers you?", I asked. He shooked his head , "No.. silly..", he chuckled. I just smiled at him purely and gently poked his nose. He smirked. "Let's get up Jess, now is the first day of school, right? and we're going to meet some new students..", he said. "Arrasso..", I answered back. We had ourselves ready after an hour and off we go to school. It's the first day, so the Principal, as always, would introduced the school's faculties and staffs to the students. The ceremony was finally endeed.. "Jess? I would go now to my advisory class, arrasso? bye..", Donghaeng said. 'Arrasso Dong.", I replied back. After a long day, me and Donghae already went home. We have already eaten our dinner and after some time, we finally we to bed..

"Donghae?", I said to him. "Eh?", he answered back while he was preparing our bed. "Are you really fine about us having no kids or even a baby?", I asked him while I was getting his book at the top of our desk beside our bed and handling it to him. "Jessica, you already knew my answer to that question, in fact, you often asked me that..", he responded while taking the book from me. I didn't give him a word nor reacted in his response through any body gestures or through my face. I lay down and silence surrounds us, and I fell asleep..

I was awaken by the need of drinking a water and Donghae is still awake, reading, he leaned his back in a pillow. He is really a bit nerd. "You still awake?", I asked him as I rubbed my eyes. "Hmmmm.. Hmmmm..", he nodded. "Why did you woke up?", he asked me. "I'm thirsty..", I answerd back. "Wait, let me get you a glass of water..", he offered and then he get out from bed. "Kamsahamnida Donghae..", I said and smiled. After a while, Donghae already came back with a glass of water in his hand. I took it from himand drinked it and put the empty glass on top of the desk at our bedside. Donghae is now back in his place, still reading his Sherlock Holmes' novel. "Are you not going to sleep?", I questioned. "Later Jess.. I will just finish this chapter..", he replied. "Are you sure? It's already past 12:30 a.m. you better sleep now..", I insisted as I glanced in our alarm clock. "Jess?", he complained. "Arrasso.. Arrasso..", I just said. "I love you so much Donghae..", I sweetly said to him. He smiled to me purely and kissed me in my forehead.. "Sleep tight..", he whispered..