Amaryllis

The Red Knight

Pain is one of the most powerful weapons of war, hence, this two people - Leeteuk and Heechul has been fighting their country off for merely 24 hours, and half of their men had been deceased, some are mercilessly killed. The two started off as bestfriends, and now for the country - they had served as soldiers. Before Baekjae dynasty, the Joseon has a fearful war, it was again, the chinese people who had ruled over them. From the Joseon dynasty, everyone is obliged to serve the country on the age of eighteen. Everyone has been working hard to fend for their land away from the chinese people. After Leeteuk and Heechul served the Joseon dynasty, Hee's father had decided for an easier way to defeat unto the chinese people. It was dangerous, but it was the only way. 

"Father, I have arrived to address you about the war, I received a decoration of honor from the country, see for thyself," the younger one showed unto his father, a scroll that presents the loyalty of Leeteuk and Heechul for their country - perhaps his father's expression was merely ecstatic. 
"Thy force was a success, hence I reckon Leeteuk can stay by your immortality," his father has spoken in a shallow voice, but it wasn't full of any baloney. "The incoming dynasty will be better off worse, for thy Chinese people will soon innovate new technologies helped by some part of the japanese citizens. I appraise you two are better off as assassins --" 

"Knight," 
the eldest had came in, it was Kim Young In, his grandfather. "You will be given swords, in order to assassinate each one of them in stealth mode. This is a one special way, not one of the chinese people would ever think of." his father reached over to remove the red sword off to it's cover, taking a glimpse of his reflection through the sword before carefully laying it onto his hand, offering it to his grandson. The younger one acknowledged the sword with a greeting smile, as if he never neglected the sword once. 

 

But Leeteuk, "I'm sorry, but I swore unto my mother; that I will never get into war again." he gained his confidence upon saying the words, he even closed his eyes if ever there's an incoming hit from his bestfriend, but none was given unto him. "Son, we greatly appreciate your hardwork to us, in return, you shall take a rest - and give assistance to your new master, Heechul." the elder laughed, giving the respectful Leeteuk a light pat on the head. "You shall not leave thy his side. The ancestors has cast a curse unto you both, that you shall live as siblings. As par your wish, you will never execute anybody again, as long as you stay unto your master's side." the casting of the spell was rather time-lapse, even Heechul couldn't believe it, it was his first time seeing it so far. "Father, how could you do that?" the magic in his hands was definitely granted by his father, and both had sacrificed their immortality. "Heechul, my son. You will know this sooner."

---

"Aah, I thought I was going to be bothered by killing again," Leeteuk once again lied on his white bed, scooting over to give his "master" a space. "You know, it is perhaps my first time not getting mad at you for not being with me this time," he smiled, ruffling the elder's hair. "That's impossible, maybe your father has cast a spell on your temper as well. You know how father is careful about this things," he went up to kick the younger one in the stomach, making him chuckle. "Well, atleast I'm off in speaking too formal, I'm too tired speaking formally. I have to go over and over again adding some words that isn't familiar to me." the both of them were the happiest, even if they weren't siblings, perhaps they were like a flower bended with white and red, the Amaryllis.  Heechul reached over for the flower he just went and picked from their garden, scanning through it, it was a color offspring of red and white ; an Amaryllis. "I remembered our tandem when I saw this, so I grabbed a hold of it." The elder with a long hair gave the amaryllis to his hyung, making him smile for no reason at all. "Thanks, bro. I will never forget the addiction you have for red."
"I will never forget the addiction you have for white, you are so gothic, you punk!"