- 1 -

With Him ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Ok , girls and boys ! This Year , we must win the ' Best cheerleading teams and Basketball Teams' and also ' The Next Generation' !! " The Principal said with all his energy . Apink and Exo nodding . " Please makes this school become famous , ok . We, All in this school support you guys " The Assistant said with her best energy to support Apink and Exo .

 

" Yes , we' ll !!" Apink and Exo said it together with their all spirit . Suddenly , The Principal crying. " Mr. Park . Dont crying " Eunji caring of Mr. Park. And then Mr.Park stop crying . " We all promise to make you , happy , Mr. Park ." Chanyeol makes Mr. Park smiling . " Hurm , ok . " Mr. Park said and then looking at his watch .

 

" Quickly ! You need to go ! " THe Principal said as soon he waving towards Apink and Exo . " Bye , MR. Park and Mrs. Lee ! " They waving back to them. " Please makes this school become famous , ok " Mrs. Lee said , a little shout. " HUrm ~ . I hope they will win this year ! " Mr . Park said , walking to his room.

 

" Oppa , ppali !! " Namjoo calling Kyungsoo . " Wait a minute ! " Kyungsoo replying . " But .. . cant you help me ? I need someone to carry this big bag into the bus . " Kyungsoo asking for her help . " Ok , oppa ! " namjoo said happily and runs towards Kyungsoo . "Hurm .. . Namjoo -ah , cant i asking you one question ? " Kyungsoo asking as soon she already stand infront him .

 

" hurm.. . What is it , oppa ? " Namjoo said as soon she already carry the big bag and wondering at the same time . " Namjoo -ah , why are you so cute ?? " Kyungsoo 's question makes her blushing . Without her unconscious , the big bag already fall and hitting Kyungsoo ' s feet . " Ouch ! Ouch! Ouch ! " Kyungsoo jumps because of the pain.

 

Namjoo who accidental , she feels worry and guilty for Kyungsoo . " Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter