hi

jjong lies to his parents

he open the window and make sure every was asleep because if someone awake he would big trouble and his parents would never let jjong out again. then he climb out window. then he run to key house. key call him on the phone. "hi jjong where are you" "i am run to your house what about you key" "i am in my room. ok bye!" and then jjong run even faster because he sacre to be caught! and he ran into kyuhyun the duck on the way. "hi jjong why are you run" "because i am sneak out what if i get caught" "then you better run devil run" "ok"

then he run even fast and gets so nervous in his nervous system and he begin to paranoia because if someone watch. he look left and right but no one is there but jjong is even more scareder. then he sees key house and he feel relieve because no need to run anymore unless parents find out and then key opened the door. "hi" "hi key let me in now because i am frighten" "no you cant come in"

huh??? key you are a why are you doing this now i am so afray and u are just not going to let me in like that? "come on key i am sacred please let me in now!" "ok i was just joking you know ok come in" 

so jjong goes in his house and then key and him go to his room and then key receives a call. "hello?" key says. "yes... yes he's here... are you serious??? no you can not do that mrs kim!!! please~!!!!! jebal yo !!!!!!" and then he hangs up the phone with a sad face and turns to jonghyun. "who was that keybum??" "nevermind.... no 1" "omg you have to tell me come oN dont be like this or i will jug-il you!" no answer. "it was my mom was it not?" "no it was no one i was just joking" then he laugh so loud that he raise the roof es.

"come on jjong go to sleep no 1 will know you are here okay" "no they will know!!1 i cant sleep now i am going home bye key"

the end