one

Oops, I Fell in Love with A Bad Boy.

"Yah, give me that." Suga snudged Namjoon who's holding a cigarette box. "Here you are," Namjoon threw the cigarette box which Suga asked for. Suga catches it; takes one cigarette out of the box. Jungkook, as the youngest of the group; came towards the Bangtan members who gathered in the rooftop with some drinks on his grip. "Uri maknae's here," Jimin greeted Jungkook, "Oh, he also brought some drinks for us,". Jungkook puts those drinks on the floor as he sat down with his hyungs, "Math class was boring,". Suga snorted, "I know, right?". Jungkook may not as bad as the other members since he's still a junior, but still, he's quite bad for leaving the class whenever he wants. Jin, as the oldest member of the group, he's on 3rd grade; he's less bad than he was before, but sometimes, since he's the oldest, he could be the baddest member. "That cigarette box," Jungkook pointed his stare at the cigarette box which Suga held, "What if the teacher finds it?". Suga glanced at it, and then puts it on his pocket, "I'm good at hiding something.". 
"But you're not that good to hide yourselves,"
Suga turns around, so do the rest of Bangtan members. "Wow, seven students went out from their classes and hanging out on the rooftop." the teacher suddenly came, stands in front of the door which connected to the rooftop. "Oh, seonsaengnim." Jin startled. "Oh, Kim Seokjin. You're supposed to be in my class, aren't you?" the teacher turned to Jin, "Now, all of you, follow me. We're going to the principal's office.". "Oh, no. We're close to death." Jimin whispered as the teacher starts walking away. "Guys, let's go," Namjoon said, and then walks out from the rooftop. "Are we gonna run away--" Taehyung raised a brow. "No, we're going to the principal's office." Hoseok rolled his eyes, and walks after Namjoon, also followed by the other members. 

"Good morning," Namjoon bowed down to the principal as they arrived on the principal's office, and also the members. The principal raised his brows, "Good morning. What kind of trouble you did today?". "Wow, that makes us sounded like we make troubles each days," Suga said with a lower voice as he turns away. "What grades are all of you?" the principal asked, "Oh, and who's the leader of this group?". Namjoon walks forward, "I'm the leader. This is Jin, is from the 3rd grade, Yoongi, from 2nd grade with me, Taehyung, Hoseok, and also Jimin, then this is Jungkook. He's the youngest since he's still a junior, 1st grader." he said, introduced all the members as he pointed at each members. "There's also 3rd grader?" the principal suddenly turns to Jin, "How dare you to make any troubles on your last grade?". "I'm sorry," Jin apologized with his head down. The principal turned to Jungkook, "And the junior. You just entered high school and already made a trouble.". "I'm sorry," Jungkook bowed. 
By a sudden, the door opened and a girl with brown hair walks in. "Excuse me," she said, bowing down to the principal, "Did you call me?". The principal looks at her with a different expression---a nice one. "Bang Minah. You're finally here." he greeted nicely, "Do you know, at least one of these boys?" he said as he pointed at Bangtan members. Bang Minah, a smart girl whom liked by the teachers, also popular due to her pretty face. "Oh," she stared at Bangtan members, one by one, trying to recognize those faces. "I don't think so--" she raised a brow. "Okay then," the principal replied, "The reason why I called you is, you knew that we'll make a math competition, right?". Minah nodded, stares at the principal as she waits for him to continue what will he say. "Can you participate for it?" the principal asked. "I would like to," she smiled brightly. "Okay, now you can go back to your class. And don't forget to be the 1st winner!" the principal continued. Suga rolled his eyes, "Are we here to watch you prides a girl?". Minah who was going to open the door, glanced at Suga and snorted as she turns away. "Ew?" she raised a brow. "Excuse me, you're not here to start a fight again, Min Yoongi." the principal replied. "Neither to watch you prides another student," Suga whispered, and then stares away. 


After around two hours trapped in principal's office with the principal's lecture, they finally walked out and go back to their classes. "That was boring to death," Taehyung sighed. Namjoon nodded, "I agree,". "That girl was kinda annoying, she's smart but I'd hate her." Suga mumbled, reminded of Minah when they were in principal's office. "Beware," Hoseok replied, "You might fall for her.". "Sorry? What did you just say? Fall for her? She ain't my style." Suga snorted, then looks away. From the distance, there's Minah, and also her friends walking towards them. Suga stares at her with raising his brow. Minah realized that she's been stared at, then she takes a glance at Suga. "Pssh, that boy." Minah whispered to her friend, Yura, as she pointed her stare at Suga. "They're Bangtan, right?" Yura replied, and then squinted to see them clearly. "That boy is kinda cool," Sojin nudged her, and then looks at Jin, "He's from the same grade as me,". Minah growled, "Sojin unnie, please, they're all bad.". "Hey, that boy, though." Yura grinned, as she looks at Jimin. "Yura, please," Minah frowned. Yura chuckled at her, "I was kidding, calm down.". 
"Oh, look. That was the girl who snorted at you, right?" Jimin whispered to Suga. 
Suga glanced at Jimin, and then looks at Minah. "Oh, yes. That was her. So what?" he rolled his eyes.
"How could she did that?" Jungkook raised a brow, taking a glance at Minah. 
"Every girl can snort, though." Suga replied, "But this one, i don't know why, but she's just annoying."
"You might like her, beware." Namjoon nudges Suga lightly as he grinned. "Who knows?"
"Me?" Suga snorted, "I'm not that blind for liking a girl like her,"
"I'm looking forward to it,"