Final

Got7 Mark One Shot~☆

This story is dedicated to my friend,F.Hannah.but.........you can still read this story

ENJOY~~~~~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Hana and Mark have been dating for 3 years.They have been through thick and thin.Tonight,Mark is taking Hana to Lotte World.They are having a lot of fun."Kim,i need to go to the toilet for awhile,you don't mind waiting right?" Mark ask while holding her hand,

"no,i don't mind at all."She replied.Mark kissed her cheek and head towards the toilet.While waiting,she walks around the area.She wasn't looking where she is going and she accidentlly bump into someone.

Its.......Zelo.

Zelo is Hana's ex.

"Oh god,not him"is what she thought."Hey Hana!I didn't expect to see you here!How are you?." "Zelo,hey!"Hana said while rubbing the back of her neck,

"I am fine thank you."

 

Kim Hana's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AWKWARD SILENCE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"are you here alone?"Zelo asked with a worry tone."no,actually.I am with my.......you know,boyfriend." I look down."Well,where is he?"

"why do you care?" "look,I....I....I want you back." "what?NO!" I reply with an anger tone."No?I want you bac-" "What is going on here?"

.....Holy Cow

Mark interrupted and zelo stare back at him with an unsatisfying glare. "Nothing!Mark,Zelo.Zelo,Mar-"."I know who he is."Zelo snapped."okay...."

Mark then suddenly speaks up,"what are you doing here?" Mark ask Zelo with a tone."I was just walking around here and -" "Then why are you holding my girlfriend's arm?"He said pointing toward his hand holding my arm.I haven't notice that until now!I quickly pull my arm away and mark start to cursed and fist fight with zelo.

"You!why do you come back to her after everything you've done to her?!"Mark yelled and i pled him to stop,"Mark stop this!Everybody is looking!I pulled his hand but he still won't stop."i don't care!i just dont want him here!" He punch zelo one more time and then he stop.I tried to hold his hand but he quickly pull away."Let's go home" is all he say.

On our way back home,he apologizes,"kim,i am sorry about what happened just now,I am out of control and i even flinched away from you when you tried to grab my ha--" "It's fine mark.Just make sure that it won't happen again okay?" "I just want you to be safe" Awh...isn't he a sweet person. "Thank you,Mark."

 I love him and always will.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

im sorry for any mistake i do in this story.i hope you enjoy reading

and sorry if this story is crappy and bad........

Forgive me.......:'(

BBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!