Wrong

WRONG (Drabble)

Funny.

Minho was pretty sure that she didn’t look so y, hot, gorgeous, pretty, cute, slender, daring, sublime, awesome and perfect a minute ago.

 

A minute ago, she was just – just Jung Soojung – that plain, sporty, black-haired, long legged, sixteen-year old girl from America who shared relatively the same genetic qualities with the famous Ice Princess, Jessica Jung. (Well, except for the eyes, ears, nose, teeth, lips, hair, and of course, charm. Baby Jung looks a lot more perfect and tall.)

 

Weird.

He never noticed how her hair falls perfectly into place every time she shakes her head no at every boy or ahjussi who would come up to her and ask for an autograph, a picture, or her cellphone number. (Which makes him feel like he is a thousand steps ahead of those poor male idols who keep on pushing their flat buttocks to her heart. He has her phone number on speed dial, just in case.)

 

He can’t believe how his poor eyesight deprived him of seeing how lovely she looks when she smiles. He deeply regret those wasted moment he let the sweet-crinkles in her eyes fade due to his cluelessness.

 

Silly.

Hacking Taemin’s computer wasn’t his idea of looking at girls whom he might use as basis for his next ideal type.

Hacking Taemin’s computer wasn’t his idea of coming across 50 sizzling hot screenshots of Krystal Jung during f(x)’s Mr. Boogie performance.

Hacking Taemin’s computer wasn’t his idea of realizing that his dongsaeng actually has the hots for “his” girl.

“Love is a silly thing,” he concluded, pressing the right arrow of Taemin’s keyboard.

 

Wrong.

Minho finds it funny, weird, silly, and wrong BUT he feels like making a MinStal banner for the upcoming SMTown Concert and let Taemin hold it up for all the world to see.

So when he finally had the courage to speak up and make his move, he went to give Taemin a few manly tips to lure him away from his “insanity” [for lack of a better word].

“Seriously, Taemin, you should hook up with Suzy already.” He tries to sound casual but he can’t help to put a little too much rage on his tone.

“Hyung I…” And when Taemin looked at him with a pained expression on his face, he shrugged and said, “Just saying. So if you ever need more tips, I’ll be just in my room.” But he didn’t leave without saying, “The haircut you had when we debuted looked good on you. Soojung thinks it’s nice. She told me.”

“Really?” Taemin asked, looking hopeful for the first time.

Minho chuckled and made his way to his room, his computer and opened Photoshop CS3.

He still has a banner to make.