Introduction

The Other Planet

 |Jinhee|

"Wow, that was the most exciting thing ever!" Jinhee squealed while getting into her mom's car. Kissing her mother on the cheek, she grinned. "Thanks for relieving me of baby duty for this, Mom. You're the best."

Mrs. Kang laughed. "You're 19 - you need some excitement in your life." Jinhee smiled while clutching her Got7 merchandise to her chest. Her first concert and convention ever, and she got pit tickets! She had even managed to get into the front three rows, and she got the biggest case of the butterflies when her ultimate bias, Im Jaebum let a lopsided grin fly at her camera.

She sighed, feeling very satisfied. She had made some new friends and experienced a breathtaking (literally, the crowd was insane) amount of special panels and star sightings. KCON was scary, but worth it.

JB was absolutely adorable! Jinhee's fingers flew on her keyboard at home. I even have a picture of him smiling directly at my camera.

That's great! Jinhee's best friend, Nicole, replied. I wish I could've gone with you :( It's too bad that I'm in Washington right now. Did you get any pictures of B1A4's Jinyoung?

Of course - I wouldn't forget to snap some pictures of my best friend's bias. (;

Agh, I just want to go home and fangirl with you!

Me too, Nicky. Well, goodnight Ms. Jungie.

Byeeee ! <3

--------

|Jaebum|

"Hey, Mark hyung, do you have the chips?" Jaebum called to the front of the van. With one toss, Mark gave the younger his bag of Lays.

"Wow," Yugyeom sighed happily, "that KCON stage was crazy!"

Jaebum smiled to himself. Not only was it amazing to see the amount of American fans GOT7 had, but one fan in the pit had caught his eye. He had given her a lopsided grin, and his heart thumped when she seemed ecstatic.

If only we were allowed to date..

Meanwhile..

"Goodnight, honey." Jaebum kissed his fianceé on the forehead and pulled her close.

"Goodnight, Jaebum." Jinhee hugged him tightly and smiled in pure bliss. She was completely content with the world on that day.

However, her feeling of completeness all disappeared the moment she woke up hugging something that was definitely not her fiancé, and somewhere that was definitely not their shared home.