Return of Supermommy!

Superman Is Back - Hoya

"Hi Grace" They greeted

"Hello" She bowed to them with a smile

"Can we ask you a few questions?" They asked with a smile, she nodded as she held Hoya’s hand a little as he smiled and rubbed her exposed leg with the knuckles of his fingers.

"Do you like the comeback that your Dad’s group recently released?" They asked

"Yes, I think it is different but the video is kind of scary. But Daddy says that he is always nice, he was just pretending" She says in her cute voice as Hoya blushes and smiles

"Do you like the song?" They asked

"Of course, everyone has a pretty voice and it sounds cute" She happily answers.

"Can you sing something for us?" Their final question was. Grace looked up at Hoya, nodding his head he pulled out his phone and started the song as she started to sing along into the microphone, after Hoya’s beginning part, she got shy and turned into Hoya’s chest as he kissed the top of her head.

"Maybe we can look forward to a father daughter album" They teased as she just curled up in his arms.

Eventually she uncurled from his arms, gently tugging on his shirt, he leaned down and pointed to her stomach, reaching over, he pulled out a bag of her favorite snacks and held it for her as she picked it up one at a time before placing them in .

The conversations changed as the time grew longer in the studio, before they knew it, it was already dinner time. Grace now playing with Hoya’s phone making a kaleidoscope picture, she rested her head on his chest as her eyes started to drop off. The radio interview came to a close and Dongwoo leaned over and smiled when he saw Grace sleeping.

"Hoya do you want to come out with us tonight?" Sunggyu offered, Hoya glanced down at his little girl.

"I think I better go home and get her to bed." Hoya kissed the crown of her head as he started to clean up from her activities to keep her busy.

"We could come over to your place" Sungyeol offered with a smile.

"Maybe tomorrow night, guys, I just want a night with my girl" Hoya replied to their invitations.

Accepting his reply, he lifted the bag on his shoulder while he carefully moved Grace’s head onto his shoulder. Folding her arm under her, her other hand laid on his arm while she breathed evenly.  Thankfully, most the camera’s had headed home, Hoya went back to his car and placed her in her car seat.

Heading home, he glanced back at his little girl, the lights on the street moving through the windows and highlighting her face, a smile crept on his face while he carefully drove home. Once he got home, he carefully changed her and slipped her under her lilac purple bed sheets, placing her white teddy under her arm, he kissed her head and walked out, grabbing a little something to eat, he changed into pajamas before he sat in the queen bed, all alone.

Glancing over at your side of the bed, he sighed and typed a message to you, however a little girl pushed opened his door and managed to climb up on the bed and curl up beside him.

"What are you doing up, Gracie?" Hoya questioned, his hand gently rubbing her back.

"I didn’t want to be alone tonight" She whispered and half mumbled against him.

"That makes two of us" He took a picture of him and Grace for you before he turned off the lights and cuddled with his little girl for the night.

The loud alarm sounded, waking him up bright and early, the small warm body beside him slightly moving as he turned off his alarm and kissed her head gently.

"Ready to go to practice?" Hoya sat up, resting his body on his elbow as he looked down at his sleeping angel.

"I’ll change first then" He whispered before carefully sliding out from under her, trying not to disturb her, changing into a grey tank top and some black shorts, he pulled a red jacket over his shoulders before he gently looked over at his little girl.

Shaking her shoulder gently, she stirred and finally woke up, rubbing her eyes she got up, reaching her arms up he picked her up and carried her back into her room. Choosing some cute white shorts and a pastel pink tank top, he tied her hair back in a ponytail once more. Grabbing all of the things from yesterday and his work out bag, he drove to practice as she was still sleeping.

Walking up to the practice room, he opened the door and found all of the members of infinite there already stretching. Grace was yawning and rubbing her eyes still a little sleepy from yesterday’s excitement.

"Is Grace okay?" Dongwoo walked over concerned to see her sleeping in his arms.

"She is just tired, too much partying" Hoya chuckled, carefully taking off his jacket, he wrapped it around her and placed her on the wood floor, getting her comfy, she slowly woke up and looked at the Infinite members start to practice their dancing.

Grace woke up when she heard her favorite songs being played, getting up on her feet she started to dance on the side lines. The members smiling as they watched her in the mirror.

"She is pretty good Hoya, she probably got that from ________" Woohyun teased between songs, Hoya pushed him playfully while Dongwoo walked over and knelt beside her.

"Do you want to join us for this song?" Dongwoo held out his hand for her, nodding her head she slipped her hand into his before they walked into the front.

"You know this song, so just do your thing, cutie~" Sungyeol happily ruffled her hair as she nodded and waited for the music to start. The members backed away as Hoya grabbed his phone and started to record to show you later.

Once she heard Back, she happily danced all of the moves that she knew, when she didn’t know she improvised and happily spun around and had fun. The next song played and she knew this song really well.

All of the members happily stood behind her as they all touched their head’s, shoulder’s, knee’s and toes. It didn’t take long before the room was full of giggles and smiles. Time seemed to fly as they showed her some moves and dances.

The sun started to set in the sky, and your two days were about up. Knocking on the door to their practice room, you heard your daughters songs blasting through the speakers. Opening the door, you saw all of Infinite dancing with your little girl, she was the happiest that you have ever seen her, her little hairs coming out of her ponytail while she bounced all over the floor, her hands clapping happily.

Hoya’s head ce he heard the door close, his eyes widened when he saw you and he ran towards you. His arms opened as you dropped your bags by the door and extended your arms to him, running into your arms he picked you up and twirled you around happily. Kissing you deeply on your lips while your legs wrapped around him.

Woohyun picked up Grace and covered her eyes while you and Hoya kissed you, making up the lost time. Once you two pulled away from the feeling filled kiss, he set you down on the ground. Woohyun let Grace down on the floor as she ran into your arms next.

Picking her up, you held her tightly against you, her arms wrapped tightly around your neck and her legs wrapped around your torso.

"Did you have fun with Daddy?" You asked her softly, her small hands gripping your shirt, while her head nodded up and down.

"Was she good for you?" You whispered to Hoya, nodding his head with a smile, you let out a sigh of relief.

"Come on Hoya, we still have to practice, even if we have angels in the room" Woohyun winked at you and you wigged your wedding ring at him, rolling his eyes, they moved into formation and danced all of their songs for you and Grace; rounding out the perfect homecoming.