2

I Like You The Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 2

FIRST BREAK

 

The bell rang, all the kids out of class to enjoy their lunch in the school cafeteria or go to the library. Not many children are left in the classroom, one student was still in the classroom is Jaehwan. This cute young man did not dare come out of the classroom. He was afraid of the possibilities that could be done by Taekwoon and friends to him.

With a worried face he just flip through the page of his textbook at his hand. As if the book could provide a way how to get him released from the snare of death. However, it just makes his head getting dizzy.

Suddenly, a student entered the class and yelled, "YAH, KRIS HYUNG!"

Suddenly, Jaehwan forgot his book and stared at the student. What a surprise when he know that the man was his childhood friend.

"Kim Jongdae?" He called.

Jongdae felt his name was called by someone and he try to find the source of the sound till his eyes catch a look of Jaehwan who was sitting with a pretty smile on his face.

"Jaehwanie!"

"Aw," Jaehwan feel his bones nearly broken when Jongdae hugged him very tightly.

"Jongdae-ah, I could not breathe," he said, trying to let Jongdae go.

"Owh, mian. I'm very happy to see you here. Did you the new students that many people talk about? Owh. "

"Ne."

"Well, did you see Kris hyung?"

"Who?"

"Ah ne I forgot, you're a new students here. Um, a tall blonde guy? Oh and he likes to be late to class, "as he illustrates the image of a person who was he looking for.

"Oh, that boy," Jaehwan now remembered by the students who had come too late. When the bell rang he saw him out with Taekwoon and his friends, "He's out."

"Well, sure he was with Taekwoon," Jongdae hands on his hips and then pull Jaehwan hand.

"What are you doing Jongdae?" Said Jaehwan surprised.

"Let's go to the cafetaria! I'll show you good places here. "

"Well, all right."

They both walked into the school cafeteria. Jaehwan regret having joined with Jongdae. What will happen to him?? My God, why he was so unlucky? At each school that he entered, why he should always be the of other children?

Turning right and left, Jaehwan kept walking. Not forgetting clutched Jongdae arm tightly. The boys who do not know why his friends act like a little child think its very very cute side of Jaehwan.

Finally, the both of them reach in the school cafeteria. Lots of kids were sitting there with their friends. Some were eating lunch, chatting, etc. If Jaehwan could be one of those who live without any problems. What a joy. But how? Jaehwan was already destined to become prey for predators such as snapper class like Taekwoon.

"Jaehwanie, you sit down there OK!" Jongdae pointed at an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria.

"Jongdae-ah, eodiga?" the cute boys thightening his grip in Jongdae arms.

"Aigoo, I've seen where Kris hyung is. I'll call him and ask him to eat with us. Anyway, I'll introduce him to you. You will definitely love him, "Jongdae tried to convince Jaehwan by patting his shoulders.

"Do not stay too long Jongdae-ah."

"Calm down, just briefly," with that sentence Jongdae then leaving Jaehwan wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter