blank

BLANK

Myungsoo's POV

My feet are glued to the floor and my hands are shaking from what I just remembered.

I feel as if the oxygen has left the planet or like a hole opened right in my chest.

My mind is a mess right now. I should go check on my friends but I also want to go and find what happened to her and beat the life out of Sungyeol. 
Screw whoever he is!

My phone rings in my pocket, it's from Hoya.I answer and place it on my ear without a word.

"where are you, L?" He huffs on the speaker. I hesitate before answering.

"on the road I almost died" my voice comes out colder than I want it.

There's a long moment of silence.

"Where is that?" He asks

"do you really not know? You better come here quickly or else..."

"I get it" he ends the call

I shut my eyes close and let the wind hit my face trying to force more images to cross my mind but its useless, it feels like I encounter a wall every time.

I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down

Putting everything together it should be like this: I was friends with Son Ami -who I just pushed off this cliff, by the way-  and sungyeol. The car I was in fell off this cliff, that guy took her and Woohyun helped me.

"her mind is completely blank"

So she doesnt remember as well? Dammit! I'm getting dizzy

"Myungsoo" Hoya's voice echoes. he is crutching Sunggyu whose left arm is across Hoya;s shoulder and the right is pressed against his ribs his face is twisted in a pained expression.

"what happened to him?" I'm surprised by the lack of concern in my voice; I guess I have to much to think tight now that being concerned about him is not a priority.

"Woohyun happened"Sunggyu huffs

"where is Son Ami?" Hoya's eyes scans the place.

I point down the cliff.

"woaaaah" he exagerates the expresion and proudly remarks "you actually did it, myungsoo"

he is not helping the guilt crawling up my throat.

"I don't think she is dead though" Sunggyu says.

We turn to look at him

"How are you sure?" Hoya asks.

"because... unless she hits her head really hard with a rock or something worse, there's no way she could have died. and we all know she is quite the lucky one"

I nod, so does hoya but I think I'm just trying to convince myself that he is right.

She better lives, I have a lot to ask her now that I remembered something I wasn't even aware that I had forgotten.

Did I lost my memories? Why did nobody tell me? aaaaaghh!! I don't want to know anymore. there're a few minutes of awkward silence, like no one actually dares to talk first.

"are you going to tell me or should I get the words out of your mouths?"

they look taken aback.

"what are you talking...."

"Im talking about how i almost died and cant remember a thing about it, like it never happened!" 

"You sure you didnt dream it?" Sunggyu's lips lift in a fake grin

"stop ing lying!" I roar, the echoes make it sound more menancing "I know! I remember now! I had an accident and my car crashed down there!"

I'm not sure if I should mention the Son clan involved. No, let them talk.

They both look at each other and I find it funny how their eyes seem to speak without words.

"Myungsoo..." hoya finally mumbles "are you sure you didnt dream it?"

"are you sure you want to keep lying?"

Hoya stares at me for a second and I can see doubt flashing on his eyes. Sunggyu is biting his lip, probably balancing the pros and cons of telling me the truth.

"Fine. I'll go look in every hospital, traffic and police record and if I find something, you'll pay the price" I put as much anger as I can on that one but it sounds deeper and more menancing that I intended.

"You won't find a thing, they took care of it" sungyu scoffes, again with that stupid grin on his face

"what the..." Hoya protests, clearly not happy about what our friend said.

"Who?" I rise an eyebrow

"The elders and the only reason you were allowed to live after what you two did is because you dont remember it" sunggyu answers

"Who did what?" I ask trough gritted teeth "go to the point or i swear i will kill you"

"Dont" hoya whispers "they will kill us all"

Sunggyu's face is twisted in anger and his fits are clenched tight and his eyes are bloodshot red. Hoya is having a mentalbreakdown between stopping him or me but neither of them are saying a thing and I'm about to lose it.

" tell me" i breathe. Still, they keep their mouth shot and i see red, my ears can hear nothing but a ring. 
It's too late now that im charging against Sunggyu, he looks me in the eye, standing still even when my fist crashes against his cheek. Hoya gasps and tries to grab me by the arms but i easily shove him off and kick him right to the ground. I keep going at Sunggyu, one punch after another, now there is blood running down from his busted mouth.

Hoya tells me to stop as he tacles me with all his body and i cant help but stumble a few steps away from Sunggyu. My target changes to Hoya but he is not stupid enough to let himself get hit; he moves back and avoids getting kicked again before squating down to dodge a punch in his face.

Then Sunggyu does the same Hoya did, he pushes me away from our, no, his friend and retreats.
Why isnt he fighting back? Not even dodging the punches, i kniw he can at least do that. His eyes are glued to the damn floor, only glancing at me from time to time; does he really want to die?

"You betrayed your family for her" he glares at me " you asked for help and then left us behind just becarse of her!!"

"Im telling you...go to the ing point" i roar and glare back at him.

"You were in love with Son Ami" hoya finally admits, our eyes meet and it looks like a weight has been lifted from his shoulder.

The words feel like cold water on me, I replay them again on my mind but they still dont make sense. Her? 

"Bull! " I roar stepping forward but they dont move they are looking to the floor with darkened expressions... So is it the truth? It kind of makes sense after everything I remember until now.

"what happened? Why didnt you tell me?" 

"you want to get us killed?!" Hoya says exhasperated "if the elders find out that we told you ...

"even if you remember, you shouldnt tell them Myungsoo. It's for the greater good" sunggyu says as low as a whisper

So they've been treatened? For the pleading expression on their faces I think I should stop for now but something inside me wants me to keep asking.

"Just tell me one thing. did she lost her memory too?" 

They look at me with pity before nodding and hoya speaks.

"Her mind is completely blank"

God, what have I done?