Hopelessly Addicted

Hopelessly Addicted

When Jinki opens the door and finds Jonghyun standing outside, he isn’t one bit surprised.

“You don’t look surprised to see me.”

Clearly, his expression says it all.

“You need to stop coming back, Jjong.” Jinki sighs as he shakes his head and frowns, “This isn’t doing either of us any good.”

Even so, Jinki naturally opens the door wider and steps aside to let Jonghyun into his apartment.

“We broke up, remember?” Jinki says out loud as a reminder to not only Jonghyun but himself as well, and goes on to emphasize while closing the door, “Four days ago. We’re over.”

“I know, hyung, I know.” Jonghyun says but in the next moment, he has Jinki trapped against the wall, his body pressed against his ex-boyfriend like they were, are meant to be.

All Jinki can do is look into Jonghyun’s eyes as the younger wraps an arm around his waist and tightens his hug around him.

“But I can’t help it…” Jonghyun leans his forehead against Jinki’s, “I can’t be without you… I just can’t, hyung. You’re my personal addiction.”

“We’re not good for each other.” Jinki breathes out, failing horribly to push Jonghyun away like he needs to, as his hands come to rest on Jonghyun’s chest instead.

“I don’t care.” Jonghyun answers, brushing his lips against Jinki’s once, twice, thrice before he kisses him lightly, “We’re not breaking up.”

“But your family…”

“One day, hyung…” Jonghyun smiles bitterly as he buries his nose into the crook of Jinki’s neck and inhales his comforting scent, “Not now, but one day, things will work out.”

“And if they don’t?”

“Then I guess it’s just going to be you and me…” Jonghyun presses a kiss onto Jinki’s shoulder, “And maybe a little one when we’re ready.”

The idea makes Jinki smile a little but it still isn’t enough to remind Jinki of what Jonghyun is giving up for him.

Running his fingers through the back of Jonghyun’s hair, Jinki hesitates for a moment before he says, “I’m sor-”

Jonghyun immediately looks up and silences Jinki with a stern expression, “Unless you regret being with me, don’t say that.”

Jinki bites his bottom lip and swallows his words because god knows he will never regret falling in love with Jonghyun.

Jonghyun smiles, “I love you.”

Hand cupping Jonghyun’s cheek, Jinki closes the distance between them and kisses Jonghyun.

“Hyung, wait.” Jonghyun pulls away from the kiss, refusing to let Jinki come near him, as he demands, “Say it.”

“Don’t you already know?” Jinki groans, fists closing around the material of Jonghyun’s shirt and pulling Jonghyun back towards him, “I love you too, idiot.”

“Nope, not idiot… Baby.” Jonghyun smirks as he maintains his distance, not letting Jinki have his way with him so easily, “Call me baby.”

“Baby.” Jinki says with little emotion as he thinks to himself that Jonghyun is lucky he has been missing him too much over the four days they were apart; if not, Jinki will definitely not entertain Jonghyun at all.

“Not the way I wanted it to sound but never mind,” Jonghyun laughs, “I’ll make do with that.”

Jonghyun is more than happy when Jinki finally loses his patience and shuts him up with a kiss.

Finally. It’s time to get his daily dose of Jinki.