Monopoly

Monopoly

“Hyuuuuuuung!” It was a stormy night - Jonghyun, Kibum and Minho were already out at a club so there was no way they would be home soon. Jinki was trying to create something edible for the two left at home, and the maknae was all alone in the living room, with nothing to do. “I’m boooooooored.” 

“Nae, I’m making some dinner, don’t worry! Find something for us to do in the meantime, ok?”

With that, Taemin leaped off the couch and searched the shelves and their rooms for something to do. Under his own bed, he found a box containing Monopoly, which didn’t seem too appealing to the hyperactive dancer. Suddenly, a mischevious grin spread on his face as he got an idea.

After a few minutes, Jinki called out for dinner and Taemin joined him at the small table to eat. When they finished trying to down the food – let’s just be glad Kibum is usually the one to cook for the members – the younger jumped up and dragged his hyung with him to the living room, where he had the Monopoly game set up.

Jinki was a little surprised he wanted to play the boring game. “Are you sure you actually want to play this, Taeminah?”

He nodded excitedly. “Yep, except…” A devious smirk appeared on his face. “There will be different rules to follow.”

The oblivious leader became interested. If Taemin made up the rules, then surely it wouldn’t be that bad, right? He’d do anything for the cute maknae, anyway. “Let’s hear ‘em, then.”

“Well first, instead of buying houses, we will buy a wish that MUST be granted by the other person. Also, that wish can be anything, and the only way to get out of that wish is to… well, we can cross that bridge when we get there.” He gave an innocent smile and chuckled at his own not-so-innocent thoughts.

“Hmm… Ok, call!”

They started the game with $1000 each, and took turns moving through the ‘city’ with their little gamepieces. Taemin decided to start out innocent, with wishes like “Go get me a banana milk,” and “Walk with me to practice tomorrow morning,” while Jinki’s consisted of buying him some chicken for tomorrow’s lunch and giving him some aegyo. After a couple of boring wishes, the maknae decided to step it up a little, before he ended up with no more chances.

He landed on a house for sale, and decided to make his move with this one. Paying the fake $200, he slightly smirked. “Ok, I wish for… a cuddle session. One that will last for the rest of the game.”

Jinki blushed a little at the sudden request, but didn’t hesitate to fulfill the wish. He didn’t mind the skinship, in fact, he loved to cuddle with his little maknae. Almost as much as he loved the maknae himself – not that anyone knows this.

With Taemin in Jinki’s lap and the latters arms wrapped around his waist, they continued. Jinki’s turn to pay for a wish, and he felt brave this time. “My wish is to extend this cuddle session of yours,” he blushed as he thought about it and avoided the younger’s curious eyes. “Until tomorrow morning.”

Oh, you can bet on that wish! Taemin giggled and then snuggled himself more into his love, nodding his head in approval. After a couple of turns, Taemin got his chance again. “I wish,” he declared, turning around in Jinki’s lap to face him. “For you to tell me who you like.”

The older smiled innocently and his eyesmile captivated Taemin. “Well, isn’t it obvious? I like you, Taeminah!”

The maknae shook his head. “No, I mean LIKE like, like who are you…” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, “in love with?” It better be me or else I will shove a carrot down that person’s throat and kill myself‼!

“Oh…” Jinki hesitated as his blush creeped up again, refusing to leave his otherwise milky white face. “I told you, isn’t it obvious?” He buried his face into the smaller’s chest, not wanting to face him during this embarassing confession.

“Hey, hyung?”

“Hm?”

Taemin pushed Jinki off of him to look into his eyes, as bright as ever with a smile that almost rivaled his leader’s. He hugged the older and whispered in his ear, “I love you, too”

 

***

 

 

The next morning, Jinki woke up with his arms wrapped around something warm. Indeed, their cuddle session lasted as long as he had wished. Fluttering his eyes open with a content smile, he placed a gentle kiss on the still-sleeping Taemin’s forehead, whispering a sweet “I love you” and tightening his hold around the latter’s waist.

They can walk together to practice later.


A/N: so there's my first ontae fluff! wow that was actually really hard to write for me XD im so used to reading the fluff instead of writing it... i will leave the rest of the game to your imagination~ ;)

hope you all like it!