I'm what?

I'm going to be a daddy (or a mommy?)

Jinki looked at the doctor, looked at the doctor for five minutes, he stood there with his mouth open and eyes wide with no reaction, he couldn't have heard right, it was wrong, it was some sick joke?

"What, what did you just say?"

Doctor Cha sighed and put the exams down on the table. "I know it's strange to hear this, I know it's confusing, but it can happen."

"It's impossible, it is totally impossible doctor, I am a man, a man."

"I can see that Lee Jinki-ssi, but you're not the first man that happens and will not be the last one."

"B-but how doctor, how can I be pregnant, I do not even have the right equipment for it."

"You have a uterus if is what you mean, you ever heard of disorder of ual development? Also known as hermaphroditism."

The word rolled off the tongue of the doctor and Jinki flinched as it came to his ears, he was that? He was a hermaphrodite?

"Are you telling me that I'm that?"

"Yes, it is usually discovered when the child is born and when is a boy, his s do not develop at all, but for some reason you are perfectly developed and that's why no one has discovered."

Jinki did not know what to say, he was shocked, he couldn't believe he really was pregnant, he was carrying a child inside of him. Oh God, how he would tell this to Minho?

Unwinding the scarf and hanging behind the door Jinki sighed, slowly he took off his coat and his shoes, his full head spinning with so many things. He had a long talk with doctor Cha about everything and now he knew everything he needed to know to have a healthy pregnancy.

Pregnancy, he was pregnant. Jinki still couldn’t believe on it.

Putting the exams on the table he crawled to the couch and sat down heavily leaving a long sigh. Along the way Jinki saw a pregnant woman walking slowly down the street, with a big tummy preventing her from walking properly, but even so he could see the happiness in her eyes, he could see that she longed for this child more than anything in life. Would he feel that way too?

Jinki embracing a pillow laying down on the couch and closing his eyes. He knew he needed to get up and take a shower and get dressed because Minho would take him to dinner that night, but he was so tired and he could not help, he would be with his eyes closed for only a few minutes and then it would rise up, only for a few minutes.

 

--

 

Minho looked at the clock, already spent of eight o'clock, Jinki was an hour late and he was not answering his phone. He was starting to get worried, the older man was not to be late, let alone do not answer the phone, something was wrong.

He quickly made ​​his way to Jinki's apartment, despite them being together for many years now, they still live in separate houses, but generally Jinki spends more time in Minho's place than in his own.

"Jinki?" He called opening the door.

Nothing, only silence. Coming in and turning on the lights he saw Jinki lying on the couch with his arms wrapped around a pillow as a child and his mouth slightly open, Minho chuckled, he knew that Jinki wasn’t well in those days, he was sick, having fever and throwing up, then he was not upset that the older man had missed dinner, he needed the rest anyway.

Minho was hungry and the loud noise that came from his stomach was there to prove, walking into the kitchen he peeked in the fridge and of course, there was nothing to eat, Jinki was so sloppy with certain things. Huffing he turned and grabbed the menu from Chinese restaurant on the street corner, he would ask for something to they eat.

Walking through the kitchen while talking on the phone making the request food Minho saw that had a white envelope on the table, frowning he took reading Jinki's name written there, was it an exam, will the older man was ill, had something serious?

Without thinking twice, as soon as he hung up the phone Minho opened the envelope and in one of the papers was written several numbers on count hormones, things he had no idea what it was, the only thing he understood was that Jinki's body was of different hormones, hormones that he had not before? It was confusing. Pulling another paper Minho saw that it was a recipe for vitamin tablets and also had the number and the name of a...

"Obstetrician?" He read aloud. "For what Jinki needs it?" He asked looking at Jinki who was fast asleep on the couch.

Minho saw that it had one last thing in the envelope and sticking his hand inside he pulled out a small photo with the blue background and something white in the center, he acknowledged being ultrasound picture, he had already made one on his knee once when he hurt playing soccer. But what was that in the center? Looking at the corner he saw what was written. 15 weeks of pregnancy.

Minho froze looking at the words written there. Pregnancy, 15 weeks of pregnancy, obstetrician, recipe for vitamins, constant vomiting, dizziness, nauseas.

"This can't be possible." He murmured with trembling fingers. "That's impossible, men don't get pregnant, right?" He said with a nervous laugh.

Looking again to Jinki Minho sighed passing a shaking hand through his hair and as calmly as possible he put the envelope and the exams on the table, breathing deeply he grabbed his coat and left the apartment leaving money of the food on the table beside the papers.

 

--

 

Jinki frowned at the sound of the doorbell ringing through the apartment, sighing he opened his eyes and gasped, it was dark, only the kitchen light was on, picking up the phone he saw that he had several calls from Minho, he groaned. The doorbell rang again and he got up going to the door.

"Hello Jinki."

"Hey Chinhae what are you doing here?"

Chinhae up the package he was holding making the delicious smell of Kung Pao chicken travel through Jinki's. "Minho called, he's not there?" He asked peeping through the door.

Jinki faster closed the door and smiled. "Oh yes, he is in the shower and I just got home so I didn't know."

Smiling the delivery guy gave the package to Jinki and stretched out his hand, he patted his pockets and realized he was without his wallet.

"I'll be right back." He said running into the kitchen.

Taking off the wallet that was inside the jacket that was hanging on the chair Jinki saw that the things that were inside the envelope were out, as if someone had read and he gasped as the realization hit him. Minho.

He stood there for a few seconds in shock when Jinki remembered that he needed to pay Chinhae who was still waiting, trembling he took the money and paid the delivery guy who smiled and walked away.

Jinki didn’t know what to do, Minho had seen the exams, everything and just walked away without saying a word, this meant that his biggest fear was coming true? Minho abandoned him?

Even feeling empty inside Jinki called Minho, he needed to hear, he must at least have a talk with the younger man, but Minho didn't answer the phone in any of the times he called and one hour Jinki just gave up.

Seated at the table he looked at the box of Kung Pao chicken and sighed, doctor Cha had said he needed to eat, so with some effort he began to eat, tears dripping on his face as he swallowed the food without a will.

After eating Jinki go into the room and stopped in front of the mirror, lifting his shirt he looked at his own tummy that was slightly bigger, one that he had not noticed until then, and sighed there.

"I'll take care of you, I will take care of us don’t worry my... my baby." He said softly as a single tear slid down his cheek.

Jinki sighed happily when arms slid around his waist pulling him closer and his back was pressed against a broad chest, automatically he snuggled closer feeling the body's heat of the other. Sleep began to dissipate when a hand slid inside his shirt and Jinki tensed, pulling the body forward he fumbled turning on the small lamp next to the bed and in the process knocking over the clock, light flooded the room and Jinki heard a groan behind him. Turning he looked at Minho who was blinking in the light.

"M-Minho?"

"You need to turn on the light so suddenly?" He murmured still blinking.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Trying to sleep, why you the light?" He groaned again.

Jinki opened and closed his mouth like a fish, he was confusing to say the least.

"I thought... I thought you had gone."

Minho sighed and sat on the bed. "I didn't gone, I just needed time to think."

"Think about what?" He asked shakily.

"You know about what Jinki. I'm still confused about this, I... I still can't believe on it."

"I know." He said sitting on the bed.

"I'm sorry that I've gone without talking to you, but after I read it I just needed to... leave."

"It's alright." He said softly.

"No it's not, but you know me, you know that sometimes I need to be alone, I need some time to be able to put my thoughts in place."

"I know Minho, but..."

Sighing again Minho reached out and took Jinki's hand that stopped immediately of talk. "It's true?"

Jinki nodded slowly. "Yes."

"I-I did some research after I left here and found out that there is a way for a man to get pregnant, that's what happened to you, you are a..."

"Hermaphrodite? Yes "

"Oh"

"I didn't know that, doctor Cha said as I was born "normal" nobody noticed that I was like this, so... yeah, that just happened."

"I-it means I'm going to be father?"

Jinki lowered his head. "Yes."

Minho was silent and Jinki exhaled raised his head. "What are you thinking?"

Approaching Minho put his other hand on Jinki's tummy. "My baby is here?"

A gentle smile appeared on Jinki's lips. "Our baby."

Minho nodded. "Our baby."

Jinki placed his hand on Minho's. "You're not mad?"

"No, I'm happy? I mean, it's weird and I never thought it would happen, but you know how I always liked children and now I will be a father."

Jinki saw Minho's eyes shining and it gave some relief, the younger man was not angry, seemed happy and meanwhile served.

"And you?"

"What about me?"

"How are you feeling, what's in here?" He asked poking Jinki's head.

"I don't know?" He said shrugging. "I... I didn’t believe, I could not believe it, but after I saw the ultrasound, after I saw our baby there, well, I couldn't not believe it, right?"

Minho smiled. "That's the first picture of our baby."

Jinki smiled again, smiled happier now and nodded.

"We still need to talk Jinki, we still need to sit down and you will explain to me exactly how this was possible and what we will do going forward, but not now, it's late and you need to rest."

Jinki raised an eyebrow. "I need to rest?"

"Of course, you need to be careful, you need... need to take care of our baby." He said Jinki's tummy again.

"Are you really happy with that?"

Minho pulled Jinki and hugged him tightly holding the back of the older head with one hand. "I love you, I love you so much and now you will give me a child, I never thought this would be possible, but here we are, here you are generating our child, a baby Jinki. I'm scared as hell, but happy."

Jinki grabbed the back of Minho's shirt and allowed himself to cry on the shoulder of the younger man, he wept with sorrow, fear, relief and joy. Everything in there it mixed. He didn't know how it would do and it was so scary, but knowing that Minho was there with him was a comfort that he even thought it was so important and at that moment he realized how he would be destroyed if the younger man actually had abandoned him.

"Shhh, don't cry. I'm here with you, I'm here."

"I love you Minho." He said huskily.

"I love you too babe. Now let’s go sleep, okay?"

Jinki nodded and left Minho pull him down, the two embraced and then fell asleep.

 

--

 

"You what?" Asked all three at once.

"Is that what you heard, I'm pregnant."

"H-how... when? That makes no sense." Kibum stuttered shocked.

"I know that is not, but it happened." He said shrugging.

"It happened, just like that?" Jonghyun snorted.

"I'm different, okay? I..."

"You don't need explain Jinki-hyung, it's okay. It is strange and that's why we are in shock." Taemin said with a look of death to Jonghyun who flinched.

Jinki nodded, this was a strange and awkward talk. Tell to his friends that he was pregnant wasn't easy, having to explain how and why it happened it wasn't too and see the look on their faces didn't help.

"Have you told your parents?" Kibum asked gently.

He sighed and felt Minho tensed beside him. "No, I didn't tell and neither I will Kibum, they made ​​it clear they no longer wanted any involvement with me."

Kibum nodded and looked at Minho. "And you?"

"I did it yesterday."

"And?" Jonghyun asked placing his elbows on the table. "What did they say?"

"They reacted better than I thought, actually. I think until they were happy."

"Of course they would be happy, after all they are going to have a grandchild, I really think anyone would be happy with that."

"No my parents." Jinki said bitterly.

Minho took Jinki's hand under the table interlacing their fingers together. He smiled at the younger man showing that he didn't need to be worry, everything was fine, Jinki was already used to it.

"Well, that's their problem, I'm sure if they know it will regret having treated you that way." Taemin snorted stabbing with a fork the piece of cake in front of him.

Jonghyun laughed and put his hand on Taemin's shoulder. "Is not blame of the cake, take it easy."

That did Jinki laugh a little and Minho sighed in relief.

"But then, you are pregnant for how long?"

"Four months."

"What? All this already?"

Jinki shrugged. "I just heard a few weeks ago, I really didn't know that was possible, and just thought it was sick stomach or something."

Kibum jumped up and stood in front of Jinki who blinked confused. "I can see?"

"See what?"

Rolling his eyes Kibum snorted. "Your tummy, from what I know with four months already can see something."

"Oh, okay." Jinki said standing up and pulling the shirt up a bit.

Everyone gasped when they saw Jinki's tummy clearly bigger and rounder. Kibum slid his fingers there and smiled sheepishly.

"It's true, oh my God, you have a little baby in there."

Jinki laughed. "You really think I was lying?"

"Yep? I don't know." He said laughing.

Suddenly everyone stood Jinki's tummy that started to get a little uncomfortable with the situation

"Okay, enough of touching him." Minho said pulling Jinki out of the hands of others.

"What's wrong with you Minho, you will be jealous of that too?" Taemin said crossing his arms.

Minho snorted angrily. "Who here is jealous? I'm not jealous." He said doing Jinki sit on the chair again.

"Of course not, you're not jealous, not really." Jonghyun said and everyone laughed.

 

--

 

"I hate you so much." He hissed.

Minho rolled his eyes. "You're making a storm in a teacup."

"Oh, you're saying that I'm dramatic, I'm overreacting?"

"Jinki..."

"No, shut up. How could you do this to me, I'm stuck here in this ing apartment and unable to do anything and you do that?" He said taking the glass on the counter threatening to throw in Minho.

"Jinki, for God's sake, I did nothing."

"Oh you didn't? So how do you explain that to me?" He said putting a box of fried chicken on the counter with some violence. "How could you throw it all away?" He shouted.

Minho sighed tiredly. "You can't eat this and you know very well. Doctor Park forbade you to eat any type of frying."

"I don't care, I want my chicken!"

"You don't care?" He said menacingly and that made Jinki take a step back. "You don't care if something bad happen to our baby or you?"

"I..."

"You're being a ing selfish, I do everything for you and this is how you treat me?" He said in a low tone, almost like a growl.

"Minho..."

"You know what?" He said pulling the phone out of his pocket with angry and hitting it on the counter. "Call and order how many you want, I don’t care anymore."

Before Jinki could open his mouth, Minho turned and left slamming the door behind him.

Breathing heavily Jinki slid sitting on the stool and put his head in his hands. "What's happening to me?" He murmured.

He walked angrier than ever, sometimes just looking at Minho he already felt anger and Jinki was unaware of where it came out of nowhere he exploded. He knew he was being stupid because as the younger man had said himself, he did everything and still Jinki found a way to yell at Minho.

With trembling fingers he took his phone and called to Minho, and jumped when the phone started ringing in front of him on the counter. Jinki would have to wait Minho calm down and go back to home for him to apologize.

Lying in bed Jinki remembered the talk he had with doctor Park minutes before, the doctor explained to him that because of the hormones he was more sensitive and irritated than ever, each person reacted in a way to these hormones and that the maximum he could do was some relaxation exercise.

Jinki looked at his tummy that every day grew bigger, the only thing he could do was meditation, since he couldn't make any kind of effort because of pregnancy complications, these complications that were greater when the pregnant person in question was a man, then sitting cross-legged he closed his eyes and breathed deeply. A few minutes passed and Jinki began to feel more peaceful, the only sound being that of his own breath until he cracked his eyes open and wide, immediately his hand traveled up to his tummy and a smile appeared on his lips. The baby had moved.

The noise of the door opening took Jinki off the trance and unfolding his legs he ran out of the room.

"Minho!"

Minho's eyes widened. "Don't run this way, you will fall." He said alarmed.

Jinki jumped on the younger man who with the weight took a step back, the two almost falling.

"Jinki!" He growled holding a flustered Jinki in his arms. "What the hell."

"She moved." He said grabbed on Minho's neck.

"She who?" He said wrapping his arms in Jinki's waist, the tummy pressed between them.

Jinki snorted. "Our daughter, Sunhi."

Minho's eyes widened and he looked at Jinki's tummy. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah." He said smiling.

Minho immediately took Jinki on his arms that squeaked in surprise and put him on the couch, leaning over the younger man laid his head on his tummy.

"Sunhi are you awake? It's appa." He said his tummy.

Jinki smiled with tenderness of Minho's voice. Seconds later ​​a slight nudge make his tummy move and the younger man raised his head looking at Jinki with wide eyes.

"S-she moved."

"Yeah." He said laughing. "She answered you."

Minho smiled and his tummy again, his eyes shining with so much happiness that Jinki felt guilt crawling inside of him.

"I'm sorry babe."

The younger man looked at him confused. "You're sorry for what?"

"Because I yelled at you earlier, I'm really sorry Minho."

Minho sighed. "You really need to control your temper."

"I know, I'll do my best. I talked with doctor Park and he told me to do relaxation exercises and really helped."

Pulling Jinki closer Minho hugged him. "I know it must be hard for you to stay here without could working or leave here, but you know it's better, I just wish I was not the target of his temper at all times."

Jinki laughed. "I'm really sorry."

"And I love you, love you both."

"I love you too and Sunhi too."

Minho smiled sheepishly and Jinki laughed, the younger man seemed a little kid when he smiled like that.

 

--

 

Jinki sighed looking at his own reflection in the mirror, his face was flushed and his eyes half closed, he breathed heavily making the sound echo through the small space of the bathroom, he was so, but oh, so excited he could barely think.

When doctor Park had said that at some point in the pregnancy he would be most sensitive, Jinki never imagined it would be so literal, so he barely could think, the desire seemed to take over everything like a thick fog that covered his mind.

"Jinki are you okay?" He asked knocking.

"Minho." He whimpered needed.

"What, did something happen? Jinki open the door." He said with a desperate tone pushing the doorknob.

Jinki with trembling fingers unlocked the door and not a second later Minho stepped in the bathroom looking worried for him, until the eyes of the younger man widened when he saw Jinki's pointing above the tummy that was pretty big now.

"A-are you okay?"

" me." He whispered, his voice husky with desire.

"Wh-what?"

Jinki pulled Minho by his shirt that stumbled forward in shock. " me, now."

"B-but Jinki, the baby..."

"Doctor Park said that has no problem, oh babe please, I need you."

"Are you sure? I... I don't want to hurt you or the baby."

"You will not hurt us." He whispered getting closer.

Jinki took Minho's hand and put two fingers in his mouth and .

Minho moaned at the sight and feel of Jinki's tongue playing with his fingers, it was increasingly difficult to control himself. After Jinki got pregnant, they hadn't more and this was so difficult to control.

"Jinki." He said shakily.

Jinki smiled and pulled Minho kissing him while wrapped his arms around the neck of the younger man bringing closer and rubbing him, Minho moaned again.

"Come to bed." He whispered against Jinki's lips.

Jinki followed Minho with a huge smile in his red and abused lips because the kiss.

 

--

 

Jinki sat up suddenly, his heart pounding in his chest, gasping he glanced aside and saw that the bed was empty, Minho had not arrived yet.

A twinge in his tummy made ​​him frown and groan, now was not the time, not yet. Still had a week to cesarean section that was already marked, the baby could not born yet.

"Ow." He groaned again putting a hand on his back.

Apparently Sunhi not want to wait.

With trembling fingers he searches for his phone that was lost between the sheets of the bed and called Minho.

"Hey babe, are you okay?"

"No, ." He said when felt another twinge. "Where are you?" He said angrily.

"I'm still in the office, I told you that today I would have to stay late."

"But it's ing eleven-thirty." He growled.

"I know and I'm sorry."

Another contraction came, a stronger one and Jinki had to grit his teeth to keep from screaming.

"Come home now!" He said between gasps.

"Why your voice is like this?"

"I... Sunhi is going to born, damnit Minho, come over here now!"

"What, now?" He said desperately.

"Now, get your off the chair and come here."

Jinki heard the noise of papers and things falling and it made him laugh over the gasps.

"I'm going babe, just wait a bit." He panted, the sound of shoes knocking against the floor of the empty office echoing loudly.

"Hey, just don't get into an accident, okay? Come calmly, we still have time. "

"Okay, okay. Ten minutes and I'll be there. "

Turning off the phone Jinki breathed, he needed to call to doctor Park, grab the bag and wait for Minho, it was easy, he just needed to ignore this damn pain that seemed like it would tear him up inside.

His tummy was so big that doing simple things like sit and stand up took a load of enormous energy and the pain did not help. Jinki slowly got up and dialed the number of the obstetrician.

"Doctor Park, sorry to wake you... in fact I'm pretty sure that I'm in labor right now... I know... every fifteen minutes or less?... I'm going, I'm waiting for Minho... Okay, see you there."

After Jinki had, with some difficulty, managed to get everything he needed he entered in the elevator, waiting Minho in the lobby of the building decrease the time. The elevator jerked and Jinki closed his eyes tight, the time during contractions was starting to decrease and it was not good. Sunhi needed to wait, he couldn't have a normal birth, he had to get to the hospital faster.

As soon as he set his foot in the entrance Minho stopped the car, the younger man quickly came out and helped Jinki to get in, he could see that Minho was shaking and with a deep breath he grabbed the hand of the younger man forcing him to stop for a time.

"Hey calm down, take a deep breath. It's okay, just takes me to the hospital and did not kill us on our way, huh?"

Minho blinked. "I'm sorry babe, I'm nervous and..."

"I know." He said smiling. "Now come on, okay?"

Nodding Minho got into the car and started it, Jinki smiled and groaned as another contraction came.

The events then passed like a blur, Jinki entered the room, was prepared by a nurse while Minho walked from one side to the other without stopping talking and pissing off everyone until Jinki told the younger man to call to his parents and for their friends warning that Sunhi is came, so Minho got busy for awhile.

After Jinki was taken to the child-birth room, he was so anxious that he could barely breathe and doctor Park smiled at him.

"Keep calm, is everything good."

Jinki nodded when Minho came holding a camera, the two had fought about it, he had told to the younger man that he didn't want the birth to be filmed, but well, Minho is stubborn and he convinced Jinki about it.

A few minutes passed and Jinki couldn't see much because of the blue cloth that was in front of him, but he could see Minho filming everything with a huge smile on his lips, then his eyes were shining with tears and this time Jinki realized that Sunhi, his daughter, their daughter was born.

"Jinki-ssi?"

Turning his head he saw doctor Park holding a little girl in his arms, big and round eyes blinked at him and the only thing Jinki could do was sob letting the tears fall as he smiled.

Then the doctor walked away and with the corner of his eye Jinki could see Sunhi lying swinging her little legs and moving his fingers while the nurse was cleaning her, the nurse wrapped her in a white blanket and placed a pink little cap.

Minho's face appeared in front of him with a big smile that Jinki thought his face would break in half. His face was wet with tears like his own.

"You did it babe, it's so beautiful our little girl." He whispered kissing Jinki's forehead.

Jinki nodded letting a few more tears fall on his face.

After Jinki had been removed to the room, the nurse appeared and handed Sunhi to Jinki who cried harder when their eyes met.

"Hello my little one." He said running his fingers gently over her face.

Sunhi blinked and stretched his little arms holding Jinki's finger that chuckled.

"She's perfect." Minho said beside him in bed.

Jinki hummed in response as he looked at Sunhi who looked at the two.

"Thanks for this babe, she is..."

"The best thing that ever happened in your life?" Jinki asked laughing.

"Yes, after you. You two are the best things I have, I love you." He said kissing Jinki's forehead.

Jinki smiled feeling the tears of happiness running down. "I love you Minho, thank you."

Minho smiled and pecked Jinki's lips.

"Oh no, not in front of my little princess." Kibum said with hands on his hips. "Control yourself, please."

Minho sighed and Jinki laughed seeing Jonghyun and Taemin came minutes later.

"You're here."

"Of course, we would not miss this for anything." Taemin said smiling.

"And we brought a gift." Jonghyun said raising a package.

"Then come see my daughter." Minho said proudly.

The three came and stayed stunned at the beauty of the little girl in Jinki's lap.

"Oh my God, she looks just like Minho." Kibum said wrinkling his nose.

Everyone started laughing.

 

--

 

Silence reigned in the darkened apartment, Jinki and Minho slept a good deserved sleep after a busy day as he had been.

Jinki was wrapped in Minho's arms, his head leaning against the chest of the young man that held him in place until the peace and quiet was broken by the whimpers coming from the next room.

Minho groaned and muttered something against Jinki's hair that snuggled closer, but the whimpers got stronger and soon Sunhi was crying.

Jinki moaned opening his eyes. "It's your turn." He said poking Minho.

"No, I went the last time." He muttered with eyes still closed.

"No, I was the last time you got here snoring."

Minho snorted. "I don't do that."

"Whatever, go." He said pushing Minho off the bed.

Rising up Minho went to the room next to them, Sunhi was whimpering in the cradle.

"What was my princess, are you hungry?" He asked catching her in his arms.

Sunhi whimpered in Minho's lap that smiled and went to the kitchen to prepare the milk.

Humming a lullaby Minho cradled Sunhi in his lap while preparing milk and put in a bottle, the baby stayed quiet hearing her father's voice and a soother.

"Let's go to the room with mommy?"

Minho chuckled, Jinki hated when he called the older man as mommy, but well, he gave birth, so technically Jinki was the mommy.

Going into the room Minho laid in bed and lay Sunhi in the middle of him and Jinki who opened one eye.

"Why you brought her here?"

"Just for now, huh? I'm tired and need to wake up early tomorrow." He whimpered putting the into Sunhi's mouth that hard.

Jinki sighed. "Okay, but let's not make a habit of it, she needs to sleep in her room."

"Yes mommy." He said blinking slowly, sleep getting bigger by the second.

Jinki hit Minho. "Yah." He whispered. "I already told you not to call me that."

Minho chuckled. "Sorry babe." He said already closing his eyes.

Sighing Jinki grabbed the bottle of Minho's hand that was already asleep and almost dropping the bottle and laughed. Now he had two babies to care for and he loved it more than anything in the world. Nothing could be more perfect.