Wisps of Kisses

Random Oneshots

[Minho x You]


Her voice, so melodic in sound, gently lulling me into peaceful slumber.

Her warmth that brings me home day after tiring day.

I love her.

Especially that laugh of her's... that addictive, soul quenching tinkle that gives life to the warm, fuzzy feeling at my core. 

Everyday, I anticipate the moment I can return to her; the moment I can gather and envelope her in my arms.

...How I hate being away from her, unable to witness that bewitching smile. 

"Yah! Minho ya! Pallli wah!" Key yelled from the boarding terminal, snapping me out of my wishful reminiscing. Quickly, I gathered all my things before making my way to the terminal where the other members were waiting for me. 

"What were you doing? Daydreaming about Dream Team again?" Jonghyun teased, making a silly running man pose before he and Key walked off, laughing and joking. 

I sighed, not even bothering to correct them. I turned my head to the side where Onew hyung had walked up beside me, hand on my shoulder.

"Don't mind them Minho ah, the tour is almost over. Just hang in there and you'll be able to go back to her soon." He gave me that dubu smile of his before tripping.

"Hyung, thank you." I smiled lightly, as I helped him up. He smiled sheepishly before the manager motioned us to keep moving. 

"Yeah, hyung. We'll be home soon so you can stop drooling about _________ ~" Taemin teased, winking and making kissy faces as he raced past, joining the Jongkey couple up front. 

This continued up until we reached the private waiting lounge where we all split up. Onew hyung was talking to the managers, coordis, and stylist while the child-parents trio were checking out the restos in the area. 

I walked up to the window, the sunlight from the setting sun casting a warm glow over my face as I basked in the last of the day's light, soaking in it's allure.

'Soon....Just one more week and then I'll be home....Just wait, Jagi.' I thought, a small smile gracing my face just as our boarding announcement sounded.


The End