The Rebel & The Discipline Committee Head

The Rebel & The Discipline Committee Head

 

“Please. Please let me in.” He pleaded with much effort but the other guy on the other side of a school gate didn’t let him. Re-positioned his glasses back with his finger, the shorter man shook his head disagree.

 

“No, this is the third time… in this month.” He paused as he looked back at his note to know the taller man’s name. “Choikang…?” He frowned and confused as he saw the list of late students today. There must be mistaken and he was so sure this looked-so-rebellious-man in front of him won’t be called as Choikang. The President of Discipline Committee thought that ‘Choikang’ wanted to play a trick on him but the taller man didn’t want to give up and try to persuade the President more.

 

“How about free movie ticket?” He wiggled his eyebrows not care if it will make his handsomeness less. “We can go on Saturday night.” He reached for the President’s hand gripped the gate handle as no other students made line around them. A nice chance, he thought.

 

With much of surprise, the President pulled his hand back, hides it from Choikang, The Predator, some playboy students called him. Known for his reputation between girls, the President decided to be more careful.

 

“N-No! Wait here until counselor teacher comes.” Groggily, the President walks further away and once in awhile he looked back to The Predator behind the gate’s bar.

 

“How dare he is.” Pouted, he caressed his sweaty hand which just touched by the taller man.

 

Otherwise, The Predator smiled meaningfully whiles his eyes on the president. “Ooh… How dare you, Junsu-sshi.” He kissed his hand that just created a sin, touching the role-model student in the school.

 

***

 

“I put it under the table.” Joo Won, Junsu’s classmate confirmed that he already put some balls inside the carton box under unused tennis table. Junsu who still pushed ball’s cart nodded and thanked him for his help. He continued to get inside the storeroom which separated from the big hall for ceremony and sometimes used for sport field when the weather wasn’t friendly to them.

 

“Done.” He smiled satisfied after placed the cart back right on the first place. The time he wanted to take a leave, he heard the noises of sport shoes scrapping the floor came from behind the line of old student’s lockers. Curiously with much of fear, Junsu walked closer to the lockers, palms cold in time as he hang on to the side of the dusty old steel when he saw smokes dancing in the air with the help of lights from ventilation which only make it dramatically thrilling. Gulped the rest of saliva in his throat, he peeked without making any voices but what he saw just widening his eyes exactly same like he saw a ghost.

 

“You!” Walk out from his hideaway, Junsu surprised the other man behind the lockers. Losing his balance made the thin cigarette fall down from the corner of his lips and flicking fires from the burnt tip of it shattering on his hand. “Ow! Ouch!” He shushed away them from his bare hand, eyes once awhile replying the stare from the leader of committee.

 

“You smoke in school!” What he got is a light tackle around his neck followed by a strong hand covered his mouth to forbid him make any noises. Struggling inside the strong pair of arms wrapped around him, the next second Junsu heard a voice of locked door. The Janitor man!!

 

“Humph!” He pointed to the door, trying to escape but failed as the guy pulled him once more.

 

“Sst!” He put one finger to his own lips hoping the boy who caught him smoke will be quiet. But then he was wrong since Junsu bite his palm.

 

“We’re locked!” And he, changmin, only blinked not knowing what to do holding his red palm.

 

***

 

They were sitting next to each other, once awhile Junsu got the taller man landed his pair of bambi eyes landed on him like scanning him through his sport clothes. They were trapped for two hours inside the storeroom and no one seems searching for them. Phones left in their bag on the classroom, couldn’t inform anyone. School hours ended an hour ago and the sun starting to set down made the sky changed just like an orange juice in Junsu’s eyes. He sighed softly but Changmin perfectly caught the reaction from the shorter boy. Stood up, he took a stick made from steel and knocked off the glass on the ventilation up there till it completely broke.

 

Seeing the man broke school’s facility, Junsu gasped and went to standing near him who tried to band the thick wire. “What are you doing?” He asked in same worried tone two hours before as he saw the shattered pieces of glasses under their shoes. Failed with his effort, Changmin kicked one last time to let his anger out to the dusty wall.

 

They both back to their previous spot, the cleanest spot among others untouched corner. Slide off to the floor, with Junsu hugging his knees and changmin spread one of his legs uncaringly.

 

“Why you always make troubles in school?”

 

“I’m a rebellious…?” He left an unsure feeling when he answered the question out from the committee’s head.

“Some students said that a year earlier you never did and always have good scores.”

 

“I like it like this.”

 

“Why? You’ll only get hard days dealing with Discipline Committee.”

 

“Do you think why?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“You. I’m recognizable by you.” Junsu lost his words with things Changmin said. Eyes still dig in for each other’s stare and asfor his reaction, Junsu let himself show his wide eyes to the other man.

 

“To meet someone who weren’t easy to talking to. He was always busy in study, helping teachers, spending time with his lovely organization. Became a rebel only for a year to have moments with this person is really worth…” he looked at his side where he met Junsu’s blinked eyes now add it with a soft smile the taller guy add, Junsu couldn’t help but to have some pink tint around his cheeks.

 

“It’s worked. I trapped with him now.” Slowing down his volume lower than his usual voice, shaking Junsu up to his spine as Changmin made his way closer to him. The touch of another’s bigger hand jolted him in silent with louder heart beating. The tingling feeling around his hand and fingers for the stranger’s intimate touch made him dare himself to look up, to meet hundred times with the other’s eyes.

 

“Junsu-ah, I like you.” Intend to make the pink tint going red, Changmin leaned closer and kiss the heated lips only for 5 seconds then pulled back only to find the Committee’s Head shyly lowering his burned face.

 

Changmin finally captured The Committee Head’s heart, after manage to freeing themselves by breaking the door using a chainsaw in the storeroom –which it was Changmin’s idea– , soon their relationship spread out in the entire school. It makes them as the most famous and intriguing couple, The Rebel and The Head of Discipline Committee.

 

ᶓᶔ ѾѾѾ ᶓᶔ

 

I worked this MinSu one-shot to pay my birthday gift promise to Niwa.

Since the other one is not finished yet. Well, more likely I couldn’t finish it.

So, I hope this one is more satisfying.

Love ya.