One lost memory is back

Being Happy Doesn't Mean Everything Is Perfect

I held my hand over my mouth and bit my lips trying to stop myself from crying.

Why did I do that…? I love him, because I love him that’s why.

I don’t know why, but I remember this feeling somehow…I came to one conclusion. I must have loved him before I lost my memory, because my heart beats so fast every time I see him, every time I hear his voice, his laugher his touches.

I love all of them. I love him.

I felt Junsus arm on my shoulder and then his lips on my forehead. I closed my eyes and leaned on his shoulder when he held his arms protective around me.

“Do you regret?” His voice broke the silence and I shook my head smiling. He looked right in my eyes and it sent me shivers. He leaned closer then stopped and looked nervous at me before kissing my cheek and I puffed my cheeks like a goldfish disappointed.

I thought he was going to kiss me on my lips, but he kissed my cheek instead.

“So cute!” I heard him mumble and smiled to myself satisfied.

“Why that look…Dolphin don’t like when Joongie make such a mysterious face!” Junsu said childish turning from a perfect man to a little child.

I bit my lower lip and smiled to him and kissed him on his lips. This is the best moment in my life! I wanted to hug him tightly like hugging a teddy bear but instead it’s a dolphin when I felt something stick my heart and froze.

I gasped in pain and gritted my teeth.

“J-Joongie what’s wrong?” I could barely hear Junsus voice, it hurt like hell. I closed my eyes hard and held my hands over my heart.

I felt a pair of warm, strong and gentle hands lift me up and hold me like a baby. I took a deep breath and hoped it would help and it did.

I breathed out and opened my eyes staring at Junsus teary eyes. I touched his cheek and smiled to him sending him a look saying’everything-is-fine-now-so-don’t-worry’ and he smiled back.

I didn’t realize that I laid on my bed…well, it’s actually not mine, but since it’s like my room in the hospital it counts like mine.

“A-Are you okay? You’re not hurt are you? Feeling pain anywhere?” Junsu attacked me with many questions and I grinned to him nodding and shaking my head to his stupid but still warm words.

“Where is mom?” I said and he looked weird at me. I sighed.
I took out a pen and a writing book that I got from Dr. Flounder and wrote ‘where is mom?’ and showed him.

“Oohh… She needed to…wait, she said that she was going to say goodbye to you before she left.” He looked serious at me and I just shrugged and shook my head.

‘She left? Why?’ I wrote and showed him the paper and he scratched his chin nose and looked out the window.

“She needed to work, so she left back to Japan… She was really sad when she told me that… but we have each other so it’s okay, right?” He said and looked at me.

I leaned to him and kissed his soft lips hoping he got the answer.

He did, because he smiled and leaned to me so our faces were just a centimeter from each other. He leaned closer attacked my lips and i closed my eyes laying my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

-Click-Click-

We heard sounds of someone taking photos and broke our kissed starring at a camera. A man was standing by the door taking pictures of us.

What is he doing? Why is he taking pictures of us? He walked closer and was now only taking picture of me, but was blocked by Junsus body standing in front of me.

“What the do you think you’re doing, you bastard! You can’t just take photos of who you want to and especially not people in a hospital! ” Junsu shouted and walked to the paparazzi man and took his camera out of his hands throwing it on the floor.

“Y-You! What do you think you are doing, throwing my camera like trash…do you even know how expensive that is!” the man shouted and pointed his finger on the broken camera on the floor.

“I don’t give a damn about how expensive that trash is, but walking inside the hospital and taking picture of hurt patients is something that people DO NOT DO!” Junsu said calmer this time, but the camera man or paparazzi man looked angry and red like a tomato.

“T-Trash, did you just call my baby a trash! Take it back!” The man shouted and when Junsu shook his head saying “I am not taking it back.” The man crunched his teeth and jumped on Junsu punching his face.

I gasped and jumped out of the bed and ran to the lying Junsu on the floor with a bleeding lip. I felt a little dizzy, but ignored it and had my attention on Junsu.

“Bastard!” I heard him mumble and my eyes widen when he passed out looking straight at my eyes worried and a sorry look.

“Jaejoong…so the famous singer is gay… the public will be shocked to hear the news! Can I have an interview with you, of course I can!” The man took out a pen and a notebook and I could feel his look at my back.

You hurt him! You hurt him! You hurt him! You hurt him! I felt anger boil inside me like a volcano going to explode and turned around starring at the man smiling to me like a mad man.

I stood up and was now starring right at his dirty brown eyes. I crunched my fist when he walked to me and smiled his creepy smile.

“What happened to you after the accident? Are you going to continue singing…What kind of relationship do you have with your brother…The famous Kim Jaejoong is gay, what are you going to do about it??” He asked many questions making me angrier and angrier.

He stood a meter from me and I studied him with my eyes. He smirked and lifted his arm touching my cheek with his fingers.

“So you’re gay…” He said and smiled like a ert, making me wanting to puke at his face.

I slapped his hand away and he just looked like he enjoyed it more and more every second, making me lose control of myself more and more.

“Why aren’t you talking? Lost your voice somewhere…or are you just shy?” He said and looked at my lips his own.

I crunched my fist harder and punched him in his face making him stumble a few steps back. He touched his bleeding lip and smirked.

“Playing tuff guy, huh?” He looked at me and I didn’t understand why he didn’t pass out like he made Junsu pass out by punching him.

I looked at Junsu and bit my lower lip worried. I walked to him and knelt down touching his cheeks and kissing his soft swollen lips. I looked at Junsu and realized why he passed out.
He was so thin and looked so weak. I guess he didn’t eat so much and didn’t get much sleep.

He protected me. He suffered all because of me.

I felt pain in my head and gasped holding my hands over my temples hard.

*Flashback*

“Junsu!”

“Junsu, are you okay!” I starred at the bleeding Junsu leaning on the wall outside our school. He looked up at me and dried his tears that fell from his eyes smiling.

“Yeah…everything is fine Jae…don’t worry about it.” He pointed at his wounded forehead where it was bleeding. I was with my friends when I saw him sitting there alone in the shadows hurt.

“No you are not!” I pulled him up and dragged him back to school to the nursery’s room.

When the nursery lady helped him, we thanked her bowing and walked out.

I looked at Junsu and saw that he walked home all the way with his head lowered and starring at the ground like there was something really interesting.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were hurt and what happened? Who did this to you?” I asked him and he just shrugged still looking at the ground.

I sighed and looked around and spotted an ice-cream shop. I got an idea and run to the ice-cream shop and talked to the man that worked there.

I gave him money and he smiled and we both looked at Junsu that stopped and kicked invisible stones.

“Is he your boyfriend?” The ice-cream man asked and made me blushing.

“N-No, he is my brother not boyfriend!” I said and looked at the ground earning a chuckle from the man.

“Here you go young man!” he said and I looked up smiling, before taking the ice-cream from his reaching out and waved bye running back to Junsu.

“Here!” I said and held out a big ice-cream that looked like a dolphin with a strawberry on the top of its nose.

He blinked and smiled taking the ice-cream and started it. He looked happier now and I smiled satisfied with myself.

“Is it good?” I asked and he just nodded his head grinning it. He looked at me and then at the ice-cream and reached it out.

“Try it out yourself!” He said and I shrugged before trying it.

“Wow! It really is good!” I said and he chuckled before leaning and my lip and I starred shocked at him blinking.

“You had ice-cream on your lip…” he said blushing before continuing eating it and I could swear that if I had a mirror I could swear that my face looked like a red tomato.


*End of Flashback*

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I starred at Junsus face and at his forehead. I didn’t realize that he had a little scar on his forehead.

I massaged my temples and felt a hand on my shoulder and froze.

       

....

COMMENT PLEASE!!!