Stay by My Side...

Strangers to Lovers

Eunji and Jungkook entered the room but Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

Then they heard a sound coming from the bathroom and Eunji quickly rushed towards the bathroom.

Taehyung was about to stand up but started to vomit again.

Eunji rushed towards the medicine cabinet while Jungkook helped Taehyung to stand up.

After Eunji gave Taehyung the medicine Both, Jungkook and Eunji helped Taehyung to lie down on his bed.

Suddenly a phone rang and Jungkook excused himself from the room.

A few minutes have gone but silence was maintained in Taehyung's room.

Eunji was about to open and talk but a sudden sound of the door openning stopped her.

Jungkook then grab One of Taehyung's jumper while rushing out of the room.

They both looked at the door where Jungkook left and stared blankly.Eunji was about to talk...

"Ummm..Wh...",the door burst open revealing Jungkook.

"Taehyung your mom called and told me that they will be coming home tomorrow",Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a blank expression.Jungkook then continued talking....

"And I have to go home since my mom will kill me for not going home for 2 days",He then turned towards Eunji.

"Noona...Is it okay if I call you Noona?".Eunji nodded.

"Okay then Noona I have to go home and could you please stay with Taehyung for the night".Jungkook asked Eunji.

"I don't know I have to ask my brother",she then turned towards Taehyunng.

"How are you feeling now?".She then checked his temperature with the thermometer and put her hands on his forehead.Jungkook the make a fake cought and stood uy.

"I'm really sorry but I have to leave now..My mom will kill me..Bye Taehyung...Bye Noona....".As soon as Jungkook left Taehyung stareted talking.Which made Eunji a little surprised.

"OH MY GOD,I thought that he was never gonna leave".Taehyung the sit with the help of Eunji.

"Why did you come?",asked Taehyung to Eunji.

"You were absent for two days and I was gonna ask you why but turns out you were absent because you are sick".

Taehyung tried getting out from the bed but Eunji hold him back.

"You still have fever in you and you can't go anywhere.................And you need to get well soon.Since you're my partner in some project and I can't do it on my own".

Taehyung was about to speak but was cut off by Eunji's cellphone ringing..

"Yeah...","I'll be right home...","Don't worry too much","Arasseo".Eunji hang up the phone and sit on the bed next to Taehyung and put her hand on his forehead.

 

"Who was that?", asked Taehyung.

 

"Your fever seems to be gone a little bit..Don't go outside and keep yourself warm.....That was my brother...He's worried since its past 7 in the evening and he wants me to go home now".Taehyung frowned as soon as Eunji finished her sentence.

 

"Can I ask you a favour?".

 

"Sure.. What is it?".

"Can you ask your brother to let you stay here until my parents come home tomorrow?".Okay,that was the longest sentence Taehyung managed to say after a long long long time.Eunji think for a few minutes and took her phone out and called her brother.

 

Eunji talked to her brother for a long 5 minutes.After the call Eunji turned towards Taehyung.

 

"He said yes since it's late and he don't want me to travell alone in the bus...So that means I'm staying here for tonight".A smile formed on Taehyung's face and soon came to his senses again.

He saw Eunji opening the door of his room,he then run towards her and backhug her.Eunji was shocked at his movement.

"Taehyung...".

"Jung Eunji..............Don't ever leave me".Taehyung said to her in a serious tone,Eunji tried to move but Taehyung's grip became tighter.

"Stay by my side"....



 

Note:

1.Hey everyone Thanks again so so much for reading this story.

2.As suggested by one of my story reader, I decided to make a longer chapter.

3.Fell free to comment and give suggestions.