CH; o9

Fixing You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for the 90+ subscribers! You guys are the best! ^-^b <3

 

Byungjoo was lost and didn't know what to do. He started pacing back and forth in his room. He lifted his phone and dialed Hansol's number again. It didn't even, it said it's out of service again. 'What the is going on?!' Was all Byungjoo could think of. 

 

 

He knew something was wrong, after all Hansol approached him with the purpose of consoling each other as both were going through hardships. He didn't give Hansol a chance to approach him, so why in hell did he think that the other would just open up all of a sudden? 

 

 

He felt stupid, for more reasons than one. He fell for a person he barely knew anything about, that person who's supposedly his best friend, someone who likes another man. He didn't even try to act nice with him, all he did was push him away and block him from any matter that was too private. 

 

 

He leaned onto a wall and his body just sled down. His grip on his phone unconsciously tightened. He could guess, it was a bit obvious. It was the Hansol's own mother that made him so traumatized.

 

 

Lost in thoughts of regret and suspicions, the ringtone signaling a message startled him. He quickly read the message. 'Songhyun.... 1? Ehhh that neighborhood is a bit far. Ugh, Byungjoo! He might die just get a grip of yourself!'

 

 

He sped up, grabbing his jacket and cap, rushing down the stairs. "Mom! Mom!" His mother got out of the kitchen. "Joo? What's wrong sweety?!" He hurriedly searched for his Vans shoes. "Mom, prepare the guest room please. I'll be back as soon as possible."

 

 

His mother looked at him worriedly. "Are... you bringing someone, Joo? Tell me so that I could know what to prepare exactly." Byungjoo sighed and tied his shoelaces. "Mom, a friend of mine is in danger. He- He might die for all I know, and he lives in Songhyun. So, I gotta rush, really- wh-where are you going?" His mother ran upstairs while yelling "Getting my car keys! That way we'll reach his house quicker than going by foot!" Byungjoo couldn't help but smile gratefully.

 

 

Byungjoo gave his mother the directions and thankfully, due to stepping on the gas and passing a few stoplights, they arrived even faster than expected. Byungjoo quickly unbuckled his seatbelt, his mother held his hand before he even left the car. Turning around, he gave her a questioning gaze. "Be careful, Joo. I'll be waiting. Now, go get your boy!" She added with a wink. 

 

 

  Byungjoo let out an airy laugh and ran towards the house, successfully climbing the wall and getting in without any troubles. 'Damn, I don't even care if they sued me for property offending.' He heard a heart-wrenching scream coming from the second floor. "!" He ran upstairs towards the room that the noise was coming from.

 

Barging in, he saw a middle aged woman beating Hansol up mercilessly. His eyes flared with anger. "Hey! Let go of him!" He advanced towards her and pushed her away. "Hansol ah! Yah Kim Hansol! Stay conscious, you idiot!" He turned to the woman that was laying on the floor, back arching from the pain the fall caused. 

 

"You, Mrs Kim, are the most heartless woman I've ever seen. How could you even hit your own son? Aren't you afraid of me reporting you?" She scoffed. "So? What are you going to do about it? Yah, you're a kid, I'm an adult. I could even lie about you beating him up and get out of this. Plus, he's not my son. I didn't give birth to a sinner that lays with men." 

 

 

  Byungjoo felt his head spinning. "Sinner? L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter