Final

Welcome to After School Club!

"Welcome to After School Club, I'm your host, Eric Nam!"

"And I'm Kevin Woo! Today, we have some very special guest, 2lyf!" Swinging his hand to gesture us in, Kevin Woo introduced us.

"Hey everyone, we're 2lyf! I'm Jihyun, this is Jaeyoung and Luyi." Jihyun spoke. Luyi and I waved to the camera, laughing a little because we were awkward.

"So girls, please take a seat here! How are your promotions for your new song?" Eric directed us to the white chairs, which we sat down at. "Promotions are actually going better than expected, we're receiving a lot more love now compared to our debut, so I hope we're improving greatly! All thanks goes to our company and the fans, really." Luyi said.

After a short interview about our new song, Kevin asked us, "So, what are the songs you're listening to right now, any recommendations for your fans?" Giving us a not-so-subtle hint, he mouthed, 'My new song, my new song!'

Laughing, I answered his question. "Actually, I'm really into Infinite sunbae's Back, SISTAR sunbae's Touch My Body, and Eric-sshi's Ooh Ooh~" "So we have an Eric fan in the house!" Kevin cheered while Eric fist pumped. "Yeah, I've been trying to watch all his variety shows, especially After School Club!" Jihyun and Luyi just grinned while I continued talking to Kevin.

"Does that mean you're into Eric?" Kevin wiggled his eyebrows. I thought for a moment before saying, "Eric is a person who has a very beautiful voice and personality, I found out about him from Eat Your Kimchi, so when watching, I thought he was adorable, and laughed a lot while watching it." Eric nodded, and grinned.

"I guess you could say that I'm into him in the sense that he's talented and has a great personality. Of course, he looks great too, haha." Kevin smirked.

"So Luyi, Jihyun, what about you guys?"

After an hour of filming, we were finally done, and they filmed the Behind-The-Scenes video. We handed a signed copy of our new mini album to both Kevin and Eric, and they were really happy. We also gave them a few to give away to fans.

Once the cameras shut off, Kevin discreetly nudged me while the two of us were talking. "Do you want Eric's number?" I stared at him and wondered if he was alright. "I don't know, I guess..? I'd rather Eric give it to me himself though, that makes more sense." I smiled at him, hoping he wouldn't get mad.

Kevin nodded in approval and walked over to Eric. Was he really going to tell him what I said? That's kinda embarrassing..

Eric came over and talked to me for a while, before saying, "Actually, you're my bias in the group. I just didn't want to start a scandal, with the large age difference and you guys being a new group."

"Hey, there's no problem, I'm cool with it! It's good that you considered the other members, and us as a team. Thanks." Flashing him a shy smile, I responded.

"So.. Do you want my number? I'd really like to keep in touch with you, you're different from other girls. I like it."

"Sure, Eric. Hand me your phone!"

That day, I left After School Club with a skip in my step, and my contacts slightly more full.

It was surely a day to remember.

The day I met my boyfriend, Eric Nam.

[A/N: Wheeee~ So that's it for this one shot. :D When I think of more suitable plots for Eric, I'll write them and post them here too! It was a bit weird to write it in the style of a variety show, so I hope I did a decent job. Also, basically they met at the ASC, and texted and called. So they got together in the end! Yaaay. Please give Eric Nam lots and lots of love, he's really talented and needs support. Also, if you have any requests for a one-shot, let me know by commenting on the Valentine's Café story! You can even request for Eric Nam if he's still avaliable~ Thanks guys! ]