Chapter 1

You know me best.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like any other day, Luhan and Kris was walking together to go to School. They are really inseperatable together. No one can ripped thm apart. They are just like a twin and brother. They cared for each other and love each other. But Luhan love for Kris is different. 

Luhan love Kris as a lover.

"Kris ge~ lets go to the mall after school." Luhan said cheerfully while holding Kris hand to himself.

"Erk...hmm.. okay." Kris said while quickly taking his hand back from Luhan hold. He unconsciously rub his hand on his back pants.

Luhan saw this and his expression turn to sad.

Am I that disgusting that you feel disgust by my touching?

Kris saw Luhan sad expression and feel guilty.

"Kris..." Luhan said in a tiny voice.

"Yes luhan?" Kris said looking at Luhan.

"I love you." Luhan confessed.

"Hmm.. I love you too Lulu, you're my bestfriend" Kris said while smiling.

Luhan felt more hurt hearing what Kris said.

"I love you more than a bestfriend." Luhan said again.

Kris sighed.

"Luhan, stop it!" Kris said angry.

"But I really love you, Kris." Luhan said stubbornly.

"I said stop it!" Kris yelled at Luhan.

Luhan body jerked by the yelling. His tears threatening to fall down. He cutely wiped his tear away and look away from Kris.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." Kris said in a soft voice.

Luhan sniff cutely and pouted.

"I'm sorry too for keep telling you that I love you... but I can't help it." Luhan said.

Kris smiled and ruffles Luhan hair gently. 

"I love you as my bestfriend Lulu, but I'm sorry I can't love you more than that. I don't want to destroy our friendship." Kris said.

Luhan just keep silence and nodded his head. They continued to walk to school without talking. 

"Luhan hyung~" Sehun greeted him just as he step in the classroom. 

"Morning Sehun." Luhan said with a smile.

Sehun smiled cutely seeing his favorite hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter