Final

The Alphabet

Are you aware of all the things you make me feel when you are near?
Beautiful eyes that sparkle bright like the stars.
Chocolate in colour and so rich it's hypnotising.
Donghae; even your name alone is enough to drive me insane.

Eventually we came to be what we are.
"Finally" was what my heart fluttered and what our friends and family exclaimed.
God knows how long I waited for the moment to make you mine and only mine!
"Hyukkie"; the nickname you gave me and how I love it when you say it.

"I love you"

Just like it has been said many times before it still makes my heart skip a beat. 
King of the castle is what you are to me no matter how many times you protest to the treatment.
Love is all I ever continue to express and in doing so you remain my king.
Many years we have spent together as best friends and lovers.
Never would I trade any of them because I can't see my life without you.

Obvious and still forever growing love all these years later.

People still try to meddle and cause problems - naive little women
Queueing up to try and get a taste of what's mine.
Relentless in their efforts to gain the attention of such a beauty.
Still the answer will forever be "no".

Tonight I'm once again the one with the constant attention of such a beauty.
Ultimately it all comes down to one thing...
Virtually the whole reason I'm telling you our story...

"WILL YOU MARRY ME LEE DONGHAE?"

***

"Xmas came extremely early for you huh?" I said with a smug smile of accomplishment on my face holding out the very ring you couldn't take your eyes off of when were helping your brother choose a ring for his wife.

"Y-yes. Yes. YES YES YES YES! Oh god yes!" You said launching at me with a giant hug, tears and those kisses expressing nothing but love.

Zoning out from the world around us, into a bubble expressing nothing but pure joy, sweet nothings and love, all for the man who is to become my husband.

***

Here you guys have it, my first story/oneshot. Let me know what you all thought and if you think I should do one in Donghae's POV :)