Chapter 1

I Hate Rainy Day
I still remember that day. The day you leave me......forever. It was a last day with you but I will always remember that day. The day that full of happiness and sadness.
 
===
"Yong Junhyung!!"said a guy nearly shouting + shocked.
"Wha-what?? Please don't shout!!"Junhyung said coldly. He really know why his friend shout like that.
"I'll not shouting without reasons, I'm just too shocked."said Dujun while touching the fresh bruises on Junhyung arms.
"Ouch! Don't touch....it hurt~."
"Owh, it hurt? But why you just let them punch you?"Dujun said while pulling out the chair nearby and sit face to face with Junhyung.
"Let them be. No one care about me.....even if I die." 
"I do care" said Dujun under his breath.
"Did you just saying something?" 
"Nope."
 
 
"But still, you have to fight them Junhyung-ah."said Dujun while took out an emergency kit in his bag. Dujun puts the medicines in Junhyung arms slowly. Dujun really hates to see Junhyung got beaten up and got many bruises in his body.
 
 He really don't understood, why THEY like to bully Junhyung. Junhyung is innocent and he never punch them back. 
 
"Junhyung-ah..can I asks you about something?"said Dujun while looking straight at Junhyung's eyes. Junhyung quickly turn his eyes away. Junhyung shy to see Dujun cause..... he likes him but Junhyung never told Dujun. He think when he told the truth his best friend will become awkward toward him. He don't want that happen.
 
"I-I actually...like someone recently but I don't know what I must do?" Stuttered Dujun.
 
"Who is that someone?" Said Junhyung with a bit hurt tone.
"Erm..that someone is really close to me, like to heard my problem and sometimes makes me worry about HIM"Dujun said hesitantly.
 
"Wa-wait.HIM!?You a gay? Why you never tell me? I'm your best friend even though." Stern voice can be heard from Junhyung and.....jealousy!?
 
"I want to tell you about the fact...but I scared that you will be disgusted with me and don't want to be my friend anymore."
 
"You know about all my secrets, how can I don't know about your's"said Junhyung.
"Who is that guy actually?"
 
"Erm... I called this guy Jun-"Before Dujun could finish his word.......
"JUNNIE Hyung(MBLAQ)!!? Seriously? Why him?" Junhyung said unbelievably.
 
Before Dujun could answer the question, someone interrupt them.
"Woah! look who is here? Are you complaining to your friend?"said Gigwang.
"Ani~ Dujun isn't his friend but his boyfriend, wasn't' Junhyung?"added one of his gang.
He and his gang laughing, mocking Junhyung.
 
"Shut the hell up! What's wrong with you guy?? Junhyung never disturb you nor mess up with you. You such a chicken messing up with one guy when you are with your gangs!" Dujun said sternly as his expression getting darker.
 
Anger built up in Gigwang when Dujun said that he is a chicken and about to attack him but stopped when his gangs hold him. Same thing goes to Dujun but he also stopped when his angel(Junhyung) back hugging him.
 
:3:3
That day Dujun is so stress. Of course! Who doesn't stress when anyone disturb his lover, right? He look out of the window and think how can he solve the things, when suddenly he felt a chalk came across his eyes just a few inches. He gasped and quickly looking in front and there standing a teacher looking at him.
"Sorry sir. I ju-"
 
"How is it? The moon look like? Is it beautiful or not?"said his teacher.
"Erm....." The whole class laugh and make him embrace. Dujun look at Junhyung, who sat far away from him. 
 
Junhyung who also look at him grinned and mouthed 'stop daydreaming, idiot!'.
 
'Idiot?! Who is idiot?'thought Dujun. Urgh,what-so-ever!
 
They continued to study and it went well. The time passed and bells' ring, it mean the time to the students to get home.....but that day there were rainy like cats and dogs. Unfortunately to Junhyung for not bringing his umbrella.
 
Dujun leaves Junhyung to take the umbrella in the classroom cause the rain seem won't stop in awhile. Junhyung wait patiently when suddenly.....PANG!