F I N A L

Happy Anniversary,Love

Kai smiles to himself when he sees the result of the ultra-sound photo he got from the clinic.His baby is still very tiny because it just reach three month.He slowly caresses his non-visible baby bump lovingly,he never knows the feeling of becoming a mother can be this good he cant help to feels excited and happy at the same time.

 

He just coming back from the clinic after he almost faint in his office.The doctor said he might be exausted because he over-work himself but still,he have to goes for urine test.And the test shown that he is pregnant to his husband's baby.After seven years of waiting,now all his dream come true.

 

Kai quickly runs to his room and takes his phone which lying on the bed.He calls his husband and wait until the call being pick up by Sehun.The other man do not answering his phone call,but Kai re-dial again and again with hope Sehun would pick up his phone.

 

After his fail attempt to reach Sehun,Kai finally makes decision to wait for his husband return back from his work place.

 

"Urmm baby,what do you want to eat?".He talks to his unborn baby."Haa..daddy will make your baba's favorite food tonight,this is night going to be a special night".Kai whisper,the smiles never fade away from his face.He then hums happily and makes his way to the kitchen.He will cook many delicious foods to celebrate this good news with his husband.

 

Today is the best day for him because it is his 7th anniversary of his marriage and also the day he knew  that he carried Sehun's child in him.

 

***********

 

"Sehuna..".The voice calls his name sweetly.It such a beautiful song plays on Sehun's eardrum and send vibration to his heart.Sehun tighten the hug around Luhan's waist and kisses at the back on the petite guy's neck tenderly.

 

"Hmm?".Sehun hums in replied.

 

Luhan turn his body to face Sehun,he brush his lips on Sehun's and they both take their time to taste each other lips with lust and passion.Luhan  gaps when his lung scream for the air,he pulls back from the kiss and panting heavily with his face looks so red like tomato.Sehun smiles to the older,he loves to see how beautiful Luhan looks when he is flushed and flustered.

 

"Hunnie,when will you divorce him?".

 

The pale lad sighs,the image of his husband smiles to him flash into his mind.Kai was his first love,the both know each other since high school and they start dating when they were in college.They were bestfriends but then Kai confessed to him,and he without hesitate accepted the tan guy.They share their first kiss and that moment,Sehun believed Kai is the one for him.

 

After graduated from their college,Sehun felt he needed to propose Kai because he can't live without Kai next to him.They got married and become the happiest young marriage couple,but it only lasted for 5 years.The loves slowly faded away and Luhan comes into his life.That guy makes him smiles and he fall in love,so deep until Luhan become his dirty secret.

 

"Sehun...".Luhan whines when the younger ignore his question.All the thought about Kai were vanished and Sehun's focus now on Luhan.

 

"I will as soon as possible".

 

"How soon?I don't want to be your forever dirty little secret.I hate it when I cant have you completely for myself.And..and I hate it when I think you're mine but actually you're not".Luhan start to sobs and it make Sehun's heart clench oddly to see his love one is hurt because of him.Sehun pulls Luhan into his warm embrace while try to soothing the older by rubbing behind his back tenderly.

 

"Han,I am yours.From head to toes,all yours.I will talk to him tonight,okay?".

 

"Promise?".

 

"Yes,promise".

 

Luhan buries his face on Sehun's bare chest.He never want to fall in love with Sehun,but we can't choose who we loved.He was tired to live in lies and if they keep doing this behind Kai's back,it just hurt both sides.The best way is,to be honest and tell the truth to Kai.

 

****************

 

Sehun enter the house and drop his body on the couch,he loosen the tie and the first two button of his shirt.Kai then come out from the kitchen with a glass of orange juice in his hand.

 

"You're early today.Usually when I was home,you still not coming back from your work place".Sehun start the conversation casually,but deep inside,he was about to explode.Kai smiles to his husband and sits next to Sehun.

 

"I'm not feeling well today,I asked for half day".

 

Sehun just nods his head."Why you didnt tell me?".

 

"I did but you not answered my calls.Do you want to take bath?I already fill the bath tub with warm water".Kai said while his hand start to Sehun's shirt one by one.Sehun can feels Kai's cold fingers against his skin.He missed how those finger once make him shuddered and his heart bloom with love.

 

Sehun stop Kai by push his hand away slowly."I can do it by myself".He said coldly.

 

"Okay baby,come down after you're done.I made something special today".Kai peck Sehun slightly on his cheek and leave his husband alone to goes back to the kitchen.Sehun in other hand feels bad because he have to break the tan male's heart soon.

 

************

 

They both dig their dinner silently without exchanging any conversation.To be honest,this kind of situation is killing Sehun,but he tries his best to not burst everything yet.He don't want to ruin this moment because Kai's cooks is always the best.Maybe this is the last time he can taste Kai's handmade foods.

 

Kai steal a glance on his husband,he quickly lower his face to hide his smiles and shoves a full spoon of spaghetti into his mouth.After they're done with their food,both Kai and Sehun push their plate aside.

 

"I have something to tell you".

 

"We need to talk".

 

They both said in unison.Kai chuckles while nods his head slightly,but Sehun in the other hand start to trembling.They way Kai smiles and his laugh make Sehun feels sick,he don't know if he can do this or not.

 

"You go first".Kai said,smiles still plastered on the corner or his plump lips.

 

"Kai..lets divorce".

 

Kai gaps and he opens his mouth to says something but nothing come out.Sehun look at him with his apologetic face,and Kai know his husband is being serious right now but he refuse to believe.Kai can feels the existence of the white pearl threatening to falls down from his eyes,however he force himself to smiles.

 

"Sehunnie,stop joking around.This is not funny".

 

"I'm sorry,I know you might hate me after this but I don't want to keep lying on you.I..I cheat on you,Kai.Two years,I cheated behind your back with..with my secretary.You can't blame me for everything,you always busy with your work and we barely spend time together anymore".

 

Kai cries,but he quickly wipes his tears away because he don't want to be seen as a weak guy.He have to be strong because his baby need him.The thought of his baby make him feels nausea and he have the urge to vomit.He rubs his temple and take a sip of his orange juice in the glass to ease his throat.

 

"You blaming me now?This is all my fault I don't have time with you?Or it's you who is getting bored with me but still crawling to my bed and me when you obviously felt nothing on me for this whole two ing years?".

 

"I'm sorry",that is the only thing Sehun can bring himself to uttered right now.

 

"Leave the divorce form in our room.I'll sign it after I done cleans the dishes".Kai said sternly before he rose from his sits and start to collects all the dirty plates and glasses has been use by him and Sehun.Sehun just stare on his husband disbelieve,he thought Kai would punch his face and throw insults but no,the man look so uneffected by all of this.

 

Sehun lets his husband do his work and climbs back into their shared room.He place the paper on the nightstand next to their bed.He already signs his part,and he only need Kai's signature to cancel their marriage officially.He waits for Kai to enter the room,but that male do not come in even after 1 hour.Sehun assume maybe Kai need his time to be alone.

 

***************

 

The next day,Sehun wakes up from his slumber with Kai is nowhere to be seen.Even all his belongings  were gone,maybe Kai leaves when he still asleep.He glance on the nightstand next to him,there is the paper with A4 size lying on there.But the paper is not the only thing because Kai also left a small white envolep on top of the paper.

 

Sehun takes the paper first,Kai already sign it.He smiles,finally he can be with Luhan.The one and only guy he loves.Sehun then open the envelop and his eyebrows knitted together with confusion written on his face.

 

A white and black photo of ultrasound scan.

 

His heart thumping harder against his chest.He turn the photo to see if Kai wrote something at the back of the picture and he is right when he sees  Kai wrote something.

 

Sehunnie..
happy 7th anniversary..Here a small gift for you,I hope this baby will strenghten our marriage..I loves you..

 

He reads the line again and again before his vision become blurry because of the tears flows non-stop from his eyes.He just did a big mistake and now,he lost both his husband and his baby.

 


dont kill me people Bc 

and for the short note Kai left for Sehun actually has been written before Sehun tells him about the divorce thingy..he is planning to give Sehun after the done ate the dinner..

 

Now please curse me if u want..show me the anger in the comment xDD