HIM

Roses and Insomnia Nights

 

"Woaaahhhhh! Congrats dude! We had never even imagined you to fall in love, especially to that Sulli girl!" One of his friend exclaimed when he told his friends that she is currently dating with the most unique and mysterious Choi Sulli.  

"Yeah! Who would have thought you with that girl? I mean, you just transfered man!"

"Can't agree more to you, Jackson! Mark hurry up and tell us in details.. Who confessed?" Asked Youngjae as other member looked towards Mark with anticipated eyes, curious to know everything.

"It's nothing guys, why are you guys even curious!" Mark laughs seeing all of his friends looking so excited as if they are little children asking their mother to tell them the ending of an interesting story.

"Aishh... this guy. What a tease... Hurry up and tell us! Aren't we your bros?" Cannot tolerate his friend avoiding to tell his love story, Bambam starts to get annoyed.

"See, you better tell us before we no became your brohs" 

With a heavy sigh Mark told them, "Fine, I'll tell you the story. How old are you guys seriously? 10?!?"

"Okay! Gather around kids!" announced JB as he gets closer to where Mark is to listen to the story. 

"Well... it began when.........."

*FLASHBACK*

Mark was running swiftly in his new school uniform. He was not supposed to be late to class especially if he wants to pull off a good first impression to his new teachers and new friends. 

"." he cursed under his breath.

He managed to arrive to school by a minute before they close the gate. While panting, he went to the school office to meet his class teacher. 

Mark is now infront of his new classmates with his teacher besides him. 

"Pay attention class! This is your new friend," the teacher paused, "Mark, please introduce yourself to the class." she finished with a smile to him. 

He bowed 90 degree to and introduced himself, "Hello, I am Mark and I just came from the United States so my korean might be a little bad.. I hope that we can get close to each other." Mark finished, receving applauses from his new classmaes. 

"Okay Mark, you may sit at the empty sit at the back. Class, you may start your usual ritual when a new student comes. I have something to settle for now." 

Mark nodded and went straight to the place the teacher appointed him to. He was full of questions when he saw a girl next to his table sitting alone at the back and why the teacher just did not put him next to her. The girl had her left cheek covered with her long hair. He never got to see the weird girl face as she had been leaning towards her right side and he sits to the left side. 

"Weird."

{Mark's POV}

The ritual turns out to be them introducing themselves. Everyone had their turn to state their names well, except the weird girl. She just sat there and read a book. Since the teacher was nowhere to be found, the class was noisy and I had a conversation with a few people. I managed to make friends with Bambam, Jackson and Youngjae. Turns out we can connect to each other as all four of us are into basketball and music. 

I had recess with them and met 3 other people which were Yugyeom, JB and JR. And they are also into basketball and music. 

As we were devouring our meals, I saw the weird girl walking past the cafe and she had her head down and  leaning to her right side again, covering her left cheek. I asked them about the weird girl. 

"You don't really have to know about her. She's not that interesting, really." JR told be as he sips his iced coffee. 

"Why is she leaning towards her right side though?" I asked 

Bambam gapsed and whispered to me, "There was a rumour saying that she has a big ugly scar on her left cheek, but it was never confirmed true."

Well, if it's true, then why? 

The bell rang and so I went to class followed by Bambam, Jackson and Youngjae. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for 9 subscribers <3 really appreciate it! and guys, this will not be a oneshot anymore because when i was writing, it was too long for it to be an one shot. Hope you enjoy this chapter. More to come soon~