Carry Me (Home)

Carry Me (Home)

Chanyeol has a habit of carrying Suho around.

It all started after practice one day. After grueling schedules, all of the EXO members were completely and utterly exhausted- save for the hyper active tall kid in the corner with an infectious smile.

Suho had it the worst, he'd been putting extra practice in. In total, he had slept 6 hours throughout three days. He could only handle so much, and right now it was too much.

Looking like he was on the verge of collapsing Suho started for the door, almost falling flat on his face if it weren't for two pairs of very nice arms.

Suho looked up to find a blindling grin.

"Hyung, do you need help?"

Blushing,  he nodded. 

At first Chanyeol acted as a crutch, something Suho could hold onto in case he tripped or stumbled. It became obvious that Suho would need more than that, a sleepy gaze painted on his angelic features. Ever so often he would stop a bit and doze off.

Deciding that the shorter male would probably actually collapse soon, he stopped in front of him and squatted down, "Get on."

Half conscious,  Suho complied and lazily climbed onto the taller's back. Chanyeol looped his arms under the leader's thighs and got up.

 

Chanyeol decides he likes the way Joonmyun's legs wrap around his waist, the way his calves rest on his hips and his head on the younger's back. He also likes the quick beating of his own heart, the adrenaline rush he gets from the man he's carrying. He feels Joonmyun's hair tickling the back of his neck and sighs happily.

Being this close to Suho is enough to renew his energy.