contest day

My Princess in Shining Amour

Back to school

-Rae Chu POV-

“So, how was your day out with the guys?” I smile as I looked at SungJong.

“It was fun. You’re right; they are fun to hang out with.” SungJong said as he smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

“That’s good, did they treat you well? Are you ready for the contest?” I ask smiling but sighed afterwards.

“Yeah, they treated me well, no need to worry and I aint ready for the contest. I don’t think I will ever be.” SungJong sighed and pout. I look at him and laugh while pinching his cheek.

“So cute~!” I said as I pinched his cheek and he blushed a little.

“Aigoo, can your two stop acting like a couple.” Hoya said as he walked passes us and laugh.

“You are just jealous we look good together” I said as I stick my tongue out at him and laugh.

The school day passes by quickly and soon it was the time for the contest.

“Wake up” SungGyu said as he pulled the cover from me.

“I don’t want to!!!” I said as I whined and covered my face with a pillow.

“It’s the contest day.” DongWoo said as he bounced on the bed.

“That’s why I don’t want to wake up, I don’t want to go to the contest.” I groan as I hit DongWoo with the pillow and lies back down.

“Come on just get up and face the day~”SungYeol sang as he pulled me up and I groan.

“Ok ok, fine, just get out of my room.” I said as I pushed them out the door. I didn’t want to wear my dress now so I wore my uniform and I put the dress into a bag and walked down the stairs. My oppas looked at me displeased because they thought they will be the first to see me in the dress.

“Yah, why aren’t you wearing the dress?” SungGyu looked at me.

“Because I don’t want people to see me in the dress before the contest, so be patient u will see it soon.” I said as I ate my breakfast. As I was eating I kept texting Ann and SoYa to help me with my make               up and they agreed.

We got on the car and drove off to the school and my oppas looks good in the suit and as usual there were girl waiting outside the school to see my oppa and looks like today there were even more girls than usual. I guess they are waiting to see my oppas in suit. I see many girls out there were wearing makeup and wearing those y dresses to impress my oppas but I know it won’t work. As usual I sneaked out the back and ran to the classroom.

“Woah looks who’s all dressed up today.” I said as I walked into the class room seeing Hoya,WooHyun and MyungSoo.

“Why aren’t you wearing a dress?” Hoya asked as he crossed his arms.

“We were expecting to see you in a dress” WooHyun ask as he looked disappointed.

“I will be in a dress later don’t worry.” I said and looked around.

“Looking for SungJong?” MyungSoo said as he smirked.

“Ne and wiped that smirked off your face. I want to see what outfit your chose for him. I am worried your made him get something ugly.” I said and MyungSoo stopped smirking

“Are you doubting us?” WooHyun gasp dramatically.

“YES~!” I said as I nod my head and I laughed.

Soon SungJong walked out. I can’t help but to stare at him. He was just so stunning. He shyly walked up to me and bowed.

“You look really good.” I smiled and patted his shoulder. “You guys did a good job.” I gave them a thumb up to show them they did well.

“Thanks, but I really wanted to see you in a dress” SungJong looked down and blushed.

“Hahas okay~ anything for my princess.” I said as I lifted his cheek up and winked at him.

I went to drag Ann and SoYa to the dressing room reluctantly. They helped me put on my makeup and they went to wear their dress. I sat stood at the dressing room staring at the dress and sighed for the millionth time. I wore my dress and looked at myself in the mirror and groaned. I took out a pin and pinned up my fringe that covered half my face. I touched that side of my face and looked into the mirror.

“It has been year since I saw my whole face.” I whispered to myself as I looked into the mirror.

“Time to go~!” I hear Ann knock on my door and I walked out rushing with them to back stage.

As I stood backstage, I could see all the year 2 and year 3 people sitting down and waiting for the program to start. I tried to go to the guy’s side to look for my friends but I couldn’t. They didn’t let the guys mix with the girls. We all had numbers on and my number was 47. I waited till my turn and I walked on stage and to my surprise, SungJong was also number 47.

“SungJong it’s me Rae Chu.” I said as I linked arms with him and he looked shock.

“R….rae c….chu?” he stuttered as he blushed and walk down the stage with me.

“Ne, do I look that different?” I said as we walked to the end of the stage and did a pose before walking off.

“Yes, you looks really…….pretty. “ He said whispering the last part.

“hhhmmmm…..?” I looked at him confused.

“It’s nothing.” He just smiled and we went our separate way out.

As we waited in a room backstage where all the people who went on stage rested, 10 guys already came up to me asking me for my number but I just turned them down.  I went to look at my phone and I realized Hoya, WooHyun and MyungSoo coming up to me.

“Hey there pretty girl.” WooHyun said trying to me smooth. I can’t help myself but to laugh at how ridiculous they were being.

“Why don’t a pretty girl like you go out with us one day?” Hoya asked as he leaned closer to me. I looked at him and raise my eye brows. *wow they really don’t recongnise me*

“So what do you say?” MyungSoo said giving his signature smile.

“Erm….” I acted shy and played with my fingers. Just as I was about to say something else, SungJong came up and sit next to me. “Don’t tell the guys I am Rae Chu, let me play a little with them.” I whispered to him and he nodded. “I’m so sorry guys, but I have a boyfriend.” I said as sweetly as possible.

“Who is he?” HoYa asked as he raises his eye brows.

“SungJong~ <3” I said as I hugged his arm. When I did that they looked shocked.

“I thought you liked Rae Chu.” WooHyun asked with his eyes wide open in shock and I can’t stop laughing.

“How long have your been going out?” MyungSoo asked.

“We didn’t see you in school before.” Hoya added.

“We have been going out since school started~” I sang and looked at them. They looked sad and walked off in disappointment.

“Erm…. Guys wait.” I said as I call out to them and they stopped. “About your offer of going out one day, we have already gone out together many times.” I said hoping the get the hint. But they just looked at me with confused look. “Hopeless……” I whispered and I removed the pin letting my fringe cover half my face. When I did that I saw the guys jaw literally dropped. “Didn’t I say it was rude to stare.” I said as I winked to them.

“O…….M……..G” Hoya just said as he stood there not able to speak another word.

“You…..huh?” WooHyun said.

“I TOLD YOU SHE'LL LOOK PRETTY AND DID YOUR LISTEN? NOOO.....” MyungSoo bawled as he lifted his arm up in the arm and I burst out into laughter.