*~Chapter 3~*

I Choose To Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning a faint chirping sound made hyorin roll over on her bed and stretch. Sitting up she rubbed her eyes lightly and grabbed the cell phone from her bedside table. There was one missed text. Flipping it open she checked to see who it was from.

-Ailee-

Hey~ You're probably still sleeping but I guess im just an early bird, haha =^^=, Anyway whenever you see this give me a call. I want to hang out. I'll even make sandwhices haha. Okay bye hyorin~!

'It would be nice for me to get out' She thought 'But what if you run into baro' her subconcious nagged at her. 'It would only be natural that they'd be living together...' She hit herself on the head 'No, I don't want to think about those types of things.' With a large audible sigh she stood up.

"I need to take a shower to clear my head" She muttered under her breath. Rummaging through her new closet she took out a pair of smooth slightly opaque tights, an oversized white knitted sweater shirt with two printed roses on opposite from one another on the ends and soft looking mid calf black boots with little to no heel since it was going to be a little chilly.

After washing herself clean and putting on the outfit, and doing a simple cat eye with sheer red lip gloss, she felt a little too lazy to do much with her hair, so she did a wrap around high ponytail, adding a small brown bow to the side and left out her front bangs letting the two sides go down longer than the front. Once she double checked herself one more time, she grabbed her phone to call ailee.

-Ring- -Ring- -Ring- -Ring-

"Yeobosayeo?" A cheerful voice questioned.

"Hey, I saw your message and I don't have anything else to do today so, I'll take you up on your offer for hanging out"

"Jinjja? Great~ My house is in walking distance so I'll just tell you my adress"

"Okay, I'll be over soon" Obtaining the adress, hyorin said her goodbye and ended the call.

Making sure to lock her door, hyorin slipped her hands inside her oversized sleeves slightly, since as she expected it was pretty chilly outside. It was to be expected during fall though.

Checking her cell phone again she was almost halfway there. 'I think she said past this supermarket...' relaying her memory for specific places, she suddenly felt a tingle in her nose.

"Ah, ah, achoo!" feeling herself run into something solid, she stopped and looked up. Her eyes widened, it was baro

"Oh um, h-hi, uh I mean, um sorry, um..." racking her brain for a coherent sentence she realized that she had still been one inch away from him. He looked down at her seemingly uninterested.

"Watch where you're going next time." Hyorin just stood there surprised he actually spoke to her. Well, it wasn't the nicest of things, but he still said something to her.

"Y-yeah, sorry" she quickly bowed, feeling another tingle in her nose she turned to the side and let out another sneeze.

He raised an eyebrow. Setting down his grocery bag he removed his scarf and placed it around her. "Are you stupid, you're going to get yourself sick." He said picking up his bag.

"T-thank you" she bowed again but didn't want to stand up since her face was probably bright red by now. 'What is wrong with me he's ailee's boyfriend now, not mine anymore, I ended it officially 7 months ago, so I must stop these dumb actions...' she tried scolding herself mental

Please log in to read the full chapter