Chapter 8

If That What Fate Want

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE . BUT DON'T WORRY I STILL GONNA UPDATE 1 MORE CHAPTER SOON.

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. LOL ANYWAY ENJOY <3


SEHUN’S POV

Dammit ! I think im too extreme with Jongin just now.

He must be so scared of me.

I massage my head and get up from the floor.

He pushed me pretty hard.I think my backbone spilt into two. (A/N: Drama king Sehunnie)

But don’t blame me! Who can resist a y yet cute creature lying on your bed?

No one okay?

Ughh did I just called him y? Cute? Bless me dear lord.

My attention then dart toward the ringing sounds.

Jongin’s phone…..

I slowly reach for his phone and look at the caller.

Kyungie hyung

Seriously? He even added the ‘love’ symbol?

Should I answer this?.....

Nahh… he gonna get more upset with me if answer this.

So I decide to run downstairs searching for Jongin.

“Hey dumbo…your phone is ringing.” I look around the living room.

He’s not here.Where is he?

Then I heard a small sobs from the guest room.

Ahh…..

“Yo Jongjong…you in there? Your phone is rin—“ Before I could finished it,Jongin opened the door.

His gaze is so sharp but nahh Oh Sehun didn’t scare at all.

“What?” He said with an angry face.

“Phone?” The phone has stopped ringing and Jongin still mad at me.

“It’s from Kyungie hyung I think..” I continue and Jongin’s face turn 100% bright when he heard ‘Kyungie’ name.

Gosh please aren’t you too obvious Jongin?

He snatched his phone from my hand and slammed the door closed almost hitting my precious nose.

“Yahhh!!!” I kick the door and regret it later when actually I only hurt myself.

This kid….

 

JONGIN’S POV

Look at him!! How can he react like that?!

He should at least say “Jongin im sorry” or “Hey sorry about that.”

Ughhh….

I punched the pillow and throw it on the floor.

Imagining it as Oh Sehun.

While im busy kicking and biting the pillow, my phone ringing and I immediately reach for it.

KYUNGSOO HYUNG!!

I make sure myself calm first before picking up the call.

“H-hello hyung?” Oh no im nervous.

“Jong, hey sorry if I disturbing you.”

You’re not disturbing me at all !!!!

“No no it’s okay im not doing anything right now.” I tried my best not to squel like a teenager.

“Ah…great then! I-I just wondering, can we meet a little bit earlier?” Jongin think he died and then came back alive.

“O-oh why? You busy on Saturday? I-I afraid I have class on weekdays—“

“It’s okay!! We can meet after you class?” I actually can’t wait to see you that’s why. – Kyungsoo

“S-sure!” Im playing with my hair right now.

Darn I really look like a love-struck teenagers.

“Text me your collage address,I’ll meet you there.”

He going to meet me at my collage omg !!!

“Yes!Will do!” Im talking like a military in service right now.

Control yourself Kim Jongin.

“Okay then,see you soon Jonginnie!!!”

“Byeeee…” love you hyung. If only I can say this but I need to remember that I has Sehun now.

No matter how bad Sehun is,he still my husband and I will make sure that one fine day,Sehun will accept me even not as a husband…at least as a friend.

*knock knock*

“Jong you better get ready now because im leaving soon.” It’s Sehunnie.

Holy I almost forgot!! We have to go to Sehun’s parent house.

“Coming!!!!” I put back the pillow on the bed and look into the mirror.

Great,now I just need to get my luggage upstairs.

When I opened the door,I didn’t expect to meet with Sehun infront me.

Looking all guilty.

He’s standing infront me but his eyes looking everywhere expect me.

“Sorry…” He muttered almost sound like a whisper.

“Huh?” I think I hear he said ‘sorry’. Am I wrong?

“Ughh!!! Can you clean your earlobe ?! I said im sawwwwreeehhhh.” I swear something got into Sehun’s.

“Y-you…” I still can’t believe this.

Oh Sehun I mean the almighty Oh Sehun is saying sorry!!

“Im not repeating. That’s it if you don’t hear it’s your fault not mine.Now bye.” He look so cute panicking around like that.

I chuckled and he glance at me. Raising his eyebrows.

“I forgive you…pabo…” He puff his cheek and stick out his tongue before climbing back the stairs.

Sehunnie….what are you to me?

 

SEHUN’S POV

Thank god he forgive me but he called me ‘pabo’.

How dare him!!!

I went to our room and took mine and Jongin’s luggage and drag it downstairs.

Seriously? What did he bring inside this?

It’s so heavy.We’re staying for 1 night only pfft.

When I arrive at the stairs.I think of an evil idea.

Ohorat..

I dropped Jongin’s luggage and kick it.

The luggage fall down from the stairs and soon reach the floor.

I can hear a sound of someone gasping.

“What the hell…Sehun?!!” He shrieked when he saw my smiling face walk down the stairs.

I winked at him and drag my leg to the front door.

“You did this didn't you?!!” He stomped his feet and pout like a child.

“I take back my word.Im not forgiving you.Hmph!!” He take his luggage and speed off to the door even faster than me.

He is mad.Tchh Jongin.

I grab my car key and lock the front door before opening the car trunk.

Jongin angrily stuffed his luggage inside the trunk and dashed inside the car.

I shrug and close the trunk,then get inside the car.

I glance at Jongin beside me.

Lips pouting,arm crossing,eyes wandering.

“Didn’t I warned you to stop pouting?” I started the engine and turn on the aircond.

“Who are you to say that to me.”

“Your husband.” I grin at him and he pinch my arm.

That's hurt you idiot Jongin.

“But still! I can do whatever I want!” He protest by turning on the radio and set the volume so loud.

“Jongin! Seriously im not lying when I said you are deaf.” I slow down the volume and Jongin turn in even louder than before

“So what if im deaf? You’re blind if you want to know.” He cover the volume button with his hand, preventing me to touch it.

“What?!! How on earth did you say im blind while I can see your ugly face clearly.!!” I yelled at him and….

We both argued for only god know how long and stopped when my phone suddenly ring.

 “Oh Sehun you promised me to come early and where on earth are you?!!” Mom…..

“Uh…im s-sorry ma..a-ah…” I look at Jongin who know looking at me with his wide eyes.

“What?!” Holy fu—cking sh—it I think I lost my hearing.

“Jo..jo-jongin got a stomach ache so he need some times that’s why!! We’re on our way to your house now!” Jongin’s mouth wide apart when he listen to my excuse.

Sorry Jongin.

“Ahh…really? Poor my Jonginnie..Is he all right now?” All of sudden,my mom sounded like caring woman.

“Yeah yeah poor ‘your’ Jonginnie…Mom im hanging up now.See you later.Daa~~” When I ended up the call,Jongin stare at me with disbelief eyes.

“Seriously? Me? Stomach ache?” His face look so freaking annoying but cute tho.

“Don’t look at me like that! I can’t think of any good reason.Of course I won’t tell my mom we’re both late because we’re arguing with each other just now!” I open my mouth wide and inhale all the oxygen I can.

“But why me?” He still didn’t satisfied with my answer.

Oh my lord this boy is pissing me off.

“It’s not important now dammit Jongin!” I ignored his gaze and start on driving to my parent’s house.

 

JONGIN’S POV

Dear mom,why did I married with this boy again?

Ughhh,he is so annoying I want to flush his face and buried him deeply inside the ground!

Along the journey I keep imagining myself hitting Sehun and that make me sooooo happy.

I let out a small chuckled when I remembered Sehun’s reason just now.

Stomach ache…Pfftt, why not you just say menstrual Hunnie ahh?

That’s gonna be more fun right?

“What so funny?” I tilt my head to see Sehun’s face.

He keep his sight straight on the road.

“Nothings….” I murmured take out my phone.

“I bet you going to call your Kyung—what hyung?” Sehun’s sudden question make me startled.

Why did he even bother about it?

“N-no im not! Im just checking my messages.” I frown when Sehun make the ‘bla bla nenenene’ sounds.

Crazy Sehunnie.

I turn my attention back to my phone and saw

3 new messages.

I open it and 2 of them are from Chanyeol.

1 from…. Unknown number.

Who could It be.

Before that I opened Chanyeol’s message first.

 

FROM : PABO CHANCHAN

Hey kiddo, im bored what are you doing?

 5.45pm

 

FROM : PABO CHANCHAN

Jonginnieeeee lalalaalala

6.00pm

 

Gosh this boy.I pressed my keypad and typed..

 

TO : PABO CHANCHAN

What what what do you waaant? Im on my way to my in law house don’t disturb me. Hehehe

6.10pm

 

And….Send !!

Oh the unknown number…

I opened the message and choked on my saliva when I read the content.

 

FROM : 013-3743XXXX

Stop flirting with my Sehun ! I warned you! I don’t care if you are his husband or what! I know he hate you so stay away from him!!

5.30pm

 

Ohkay….. so what is that?

Did I just receive a blackmail?

From an unknown number and …. What ? ‘my Sehun’ ?

Since when Sehun become his or her property !!

Don’t be a coward Jongin !! Text this person back!

I pressed my keypad hard with my face all frowning.

 

TO : 013-3743XXXX

Excuse me, but who are you?

6.11pm

 

I don’t even need to wait long and soon there’s a message popped in.

 

FROM : 013-3743XXXX

You don’t need to know about me.But one thing you should know is I am Sehunnie girlfriend!

6.12pm

 

Wow…So Sehun is…straight?

He got a girlfriend…

Ah !!! I think that’s why he hate me ! He need to leave his girlfriend just to married with me!

Oh no, I ruin someone relationship!

“Who are you texting with? You look so serious.” I quickly hide my phone when I heard Sehun’s talking to me.

“N-no one!!” I shouldn’t tell Sehun right about this?

He probably gonna ask me to stay away from him too....

Right?....


A/N: NOOO JONGIN NO !!!! UGHH IM PISSED OFF WITH THESE 2. 

Btw i sorry for my late update i supposed to update this like.... 10 hours ago but something happened so yeahh. But i manage to update this yayyy.

Once again and again thank you for the positive feedback i love you guys ;A;A;A;A;A

Long live SeKai and bottom Jongin !!! /throw Chenchen/