Chapter 6

If That What Fate Want

SEHUN’S POV

*PRAKK*

He dropped my very-the-expensive helmet and I think I just release a warewolf inside me.

Holy shi—t that is my favorite one!

“S-sehun im sorry…” He slowly bend down and took the helmet on the ground and look at me with apologetic eyes.

I bite my inner cheek.

Dammit I need to control my anger.Jongin’s mom is nearby.

I take a deep breathe before get on my bike.

And Jongin hesitantly get on it too.

Without waiting him to ready,I sprint to the road and Jongin didn’t hug me.

Instead,he just grip on my shirt tightly.

I know he’s scared.He should because he is so gonna dead soon.

 

JONGIN’S POV

Im going to die , im going to die…

Sehun will kill me when we back home.

I don’t care if we got into an accident later because Sehun will kill me too.

Strangely,we arrive home already !!! How come?! It just 10 minutes I think.

Oh lord save me…..

I get off the bike and rushed inside our house before Sehun can say anything.

I put his helmet on the desk and then I saw,a scratch across the windshield.

Whyyyyyy

He going to eat me alive when he see this.

He still mad at me with that ‘kicking’ things tho.

Kim Jongin you’re so unlucky.

I quickly walk to the stairs.

Im going to hide.Yes yes hide Jongin hide.

“Where do you think you’re going KIM ?” .That is Sehun.

“U-upstairs…” I can’t even look straight into his eyes.

“After you kick my property and dropped my helmet.Where do you think you’re going?!” He slammed his palm on the table.

He clenched his teeth.

“It’s an accident.I didn’t mean t—“ I flinched when he slammed the table again.

“Do I care?! You really a jerk Kim Jongin.” He grab both of my shoulder and push me against the wall.

Sehun that’s hurt you know.

“I am forced to this —ing marriage and you!! You only know how to pissed me off!!” My breathe hitch when Sehun’s push me harder against the wall.

“H—un ..that’s h-hur—t..” I tried my best to push him but Sehun didn’t even move an inch.

“I hate you.You know that? I ing hate you Kim Jongin!” Sehun grip my shoulder even more and I choked a sobs.

Soon I cried.

“I-I know *sobs* you h-hate me…*sobs* bu-but I  really *sobs* d-didn’t mean to do t-that *sobs* to you.” It’s hard for me to speak since tears keep falling from my eyes and I kept choked on a sobs.

Sehun stare at me for a while.

He sighed and then let me go.

“Eomma want us to sleep over at her house tonight,so pack your clothes we’ll leaving early I need to help my mom.”

WHAT

IS

THAT?

“H—huh ?” I blinked and wipe my tears with my hand.

“I swear you’re deaf Jongin.Im not repeating.” Sehun leave me dumbfounded and he walked upstairs.

 

SEHUN’S POV

I don’t know why, but my heart hurt when I saw Jongin crying mess just now.

His body look so fragile in my hold.

I jump on the bed and lie down massaging my temple.

If things keep going on like this,I think I’ll die young.

Too much stress.

*KREEKKK*

The door slowly open and a swollen Jongin appeared.

I glare at him and immediately look away.

“D-do you want me to pack your clothes too?” He is holding a small luggage.

I pull the blanket and cover my face ignoring his question.

“I-if you need my help,j-just tell me.” I heard the sound of closet being opened.

I lowered down my blanket and peek at Jongin.

He’s packing his own clothes and then he turn to look at me.

I quickly cover back my face with the blanket.

Did he saw me looking at him?

 

JONGIN’S POV

I turn back to see Sehun and then I saw him peeking at me behind the blanket.

When our eyes met,he quickly hide again.

I smiled.

See,how can I mad at you when you always like this?

My Sehunnie can be is soo childish sometimes.

Wait,did I said ‘my’ Sehunnie? (A/N: Yes Jongin yes.)

No no forget about it.

He’s not mine after all.

After finished packing,I took out my phone and dialed a number.

*tuttt tuttt—*

After a several beep,someone finally on the line.

“Hello Kyungieeeee hyung.” I can heard a chuckled sound from Kyungsoo.

“Jonginnieee!!!! I miss you so much.” Kyungsoo,or should I say Kyungie.

My high school senior that I respect so much.

We know each other when I was 15 and he’s 16.

Now that 5 years already passed,I still contact with him sometimes.

“Hey hyung,are you free next Saturday?”

“Yes yes why Jongin?” Kyungsoo always free on Saturday, that’s like his habits.

Every Saturday he must empty his schedule so he can rest.

Well,I always ask him out every Saturday tho,so he’s not really ‘rest’.

“I want to meet you, it’s been a month since our last meeting right?” Yes and Kyungsoo the only one who don’t know about my marriage with Oh Sehun.

I should tell him at least.

“Of course dear,anything for you.” If I don’t marry Oh Sehun, Kyungsoo hyung should be the one.

He’s perfect.He can cook,he can do house chores, he can sing,dance and he also nice.

Not like that grumpy Sehun.

“Asssaa!! See you next Saturday.I’ll text you the time and place later.” I jump with excitement.

What I don’t know is,someone is watching me with sharp gaze throughout the conversation.

“Hey Jongin…” Before I can hung the phone, Kyungsoo speak.

“Yes?”

“Em..n-nothing…see you baby.Goodbye.” *tuttt tutt tuttt*

Im speechless.Did Kyungie hyung just called me a ‘baby’?

And then I feel my face warm up.

I look at the mirror and

God damn it im blushing like hell.

I put back my phone inside my pocket and grin like idiot.

Kyungie hyung called me baby…

Baby..

“Hey idiot,why are you grinning like that?” – Oh Sehun.

Ohh..ohh…


A/N : Huwahahaha, don't forget i am a hardcore KaiSoo shipper.

So there should be a little KaiSoo moment *wink*

Anyway thanks so much for the endless support you guys are my source of happiness <3

Xoxo /throw Baekhyun/