Chapter 2

Tears Of Roses

Note: I suggest you to re-read chapter one if you're not realised yet that I changed chapter one '-')/

 

 

“Jin-ie?” someone called me with a whisper. I almost not heard if it wasn’t familiar in my ear. It has a low, masculine and deep voice, which means it was a man. His voice was echoing through this large room full of books and texts even when he just whispering. I turned my head only to saw my best friend grinning widely to me like there was no other day, Jin Hyosang.

He looked like an angel who fall from the heaven with the sunlight came through behind him. Sadly, I could only saw his head. He actually put his small head in a small window only to call me. How sweet yet annoying.

My activity before which was read one of my textbooks became messed up. I was reading quietly in the corner of the library with my cute and pink colored alpaca-shaped pillow behind my head until this douche bag came.

He was there with his smile breaking into a grin, showed the lines of his white teeth. His auburn hair was such a mess in his head. He never bothered to take care of it.

“What?” I asked him, still not moved from my comfortable position. He opened his mouth and made his adam-apple moved up and down, “Do you want to buy snack or anything before the next class start?” I raised one of my eyebrows with don’t-kidding-me face.

“Oh c’mon Jin-ie… I’m so hungry. You aren’t having your lunch either, right?” he pursued me. It wasn’t gonna work on me, Hyosang. “You eat three sandwiches for breakfast,” I said to him again. “Those sandwiches already jumped to the toilet together with the leftovers from dinner last night and now my stomach is so empty like it’s going to have spider web soon.”

“You’re more disgusting than those three idiotic gluttons.”

“Idiotic gluttons…you mean Taehyung-ie, Jimin-ie and Jungkook-ie, right..? They aren’t that gluttons… But hey the point is now I’m hungry,” he said again with stronger will. “Fine, you win. Wait for a minute,” I said for the last time since I wasn’t in mood to have a debate with him. “Hooray! I’ll wait on the front door!” he screamed excitedly while pulled off his head from the window and run to the front door. And yeah, his scream was echoing more annoying and louder than his whisper. Many students and the library guardian (I didn’t know how to addresses this old man who always takes care the library so I guess library guardian is good enough for this old man, but aren’t you guys calls him as librarian???) who unfortunately walked pass in front of me turned their head and showed me a very annoyed faces.

I sighed and immediately put all my belongings that scattered all over around me to my shabby red backpack. I also put my pink pillow inside the backpack since I know how strange it is to see a tall guy walking around with pink pillow in his hand. I threw the backpack over my wide shoulder and walk out from this library in embarrassment. As soon as I stepped the floor outside the library, Hyosang immediately pull my wrist excitedly. He was really hungry.

In a blink we already arrived in a quite crowded cafeteria. This room that used as a cafeteria is one of the biggest rooms in this college, the college where I and Hyosang studies until now, Sogang University.

Since you step your foot in this cafeteria, all kind of aroma of dishes and drink will attack all of your senses. Spicy, sweet, salty, sour and any kind of it you can you smell in here. Chronologically, you can get everything you want in here.

I leaned on one of the large and warm windows in this cafeteria. My eyes wandered far to all corner in this room while waiting for Hyosang back with his food. What a heaven for someone like Hyosang and my teammates from BTS. Even I guess Suga will love to be in here. He’ll of course prefer eat in this crowded cafeteria rather than just eat blended chicken . But it wasn’t a heaven for me. I was still in the middle of trying to lose some kilos. And because four months dieting with just ate vegetable, fruits and very little carbohydrates and proteins, I totally didn’t have any appetite for anything. Actually I was hungry, very hungry, but all aromas that came to my nose only made me lose my appetite.

The only food I want right now is my mom’s seaweed soup that I never have it for years.

Studying in a big city suffered me a lot. The homesick was so strong on the very first months until I want to run away for a day to eat some homemade foods. But in this big city, you must be strong. Only strong people with strong will and passion will survive in the middle of Seoul. In here everyone is so selfish yet egoism. They’re only care about themselves. They talks very flat and cold, like talking with a robot. I, that came from Anyang which not a town that as big as Seoul, thought that Seoul was a hell where the demons were the heartless humans. Luckily I met Hyosang. I probably couldn’t reach this state without him. He is my life complement. And now I found another complement.

***

Hope you'll love this chapter! Don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comments!