Chaper1

Confusing Love

He'll never paid attention to you, you know he like girls with short,heavy makeup,plastics with big s. Look at you,you're so far from his style said Mark to Jinhye who is staring her books with no interest.

Mark and Jinhye were bestfriends from 8 grades.It all started with their homeroom teacher Mr.Jyp made an announcement that both should be a partner for the Science Project.

Mark is one of the most popular in Kirin Higschool because of his special acrobatic skills,his signature smile and he is popularly known as "The Sweet Prince"

Many girls swoon over him but he has no urge to received their feelings back.He thought all the girls in their school were one of the greatest work of plastics. He befriend Jinhye because he find her interesting with no makeup just simple as always he thought she was born with natural beauty beside they shared alot of things in common.

Jinhye keep reading her books while Mark keep complaining her that she should just stop liking one of the hottest boy in Kirin Highschool Jackson Wang who is also known as unlike Mark "The Playboy Prince"

Mark knows Jinhye like Jackson for a century but also he cleary know that he will never reply her feelings back. He find Jackson is the type of guy who would like to date hot and rich girls with no feelings but offcourse its all about money.

Jinhye rubs her temple and face Mark who just keep blabbering about how a Bad Boy Jackson is.

Mark its not  like i have any intention to confess to him,why do you care so much.Mark just stopped talking with a bit surprised and face Jinhye. "Jinhye you are my best friend,why should i not care" Mark said with a calm voice.

She heaved a deep sigh,"I know you care for me so much,you're like a brother to me and i really appreciate it but do you think that you are too way off your boundaries. Its my personal business,your way too overprotective its not like am your girlfriend,why don't you just find your own girl,am really sick of hearing your cursing words of Jackson".

Mark was surprised too surprised by her sudden outburst.He never thought she will think in that way. He's out of words but suddenly anger rise in him. "Jinhye am sorry for the way i cared too much,its just that i don't want you to get hurt by anyone,sorry for being an overprotective bestfriend,and you're right am just one of your guy friend.Let's just stop our frienship here,so i wouldn't care for you".With that Mark jolt out of their class room.