My very own 'SUNAKO'[part11]

What?! You're famous?! Honto?!
PRESS CONFERENCE

"Kame,would you please answer our question earlier?"

"of course. Everyone meet my lovely fiance,faye kawashima."i introduced faye.

"kawashima? Fairy kawashima of VENUS?"one of the reporters asked.

"hello. I'm faye kawashima. Yes i am a part of venus."faye said."my fellow venusians althea and cassie can't make it in the short notice. But i am surprised to hear that venus reaches japan."

"does this mean kattun and venus will be working together soon?"another reporter asked.

"uhmm.. Excuse me can someone tell me what kattun is?"faye asked. Everyone laughed.

"kattun is the name of my group."i told her."and the name kattun stands for every first letter on the surname from each member. Kamenashi,akanishi,tanaka,taguchi,ueda,nakamaru."

"k-a-t-t-u-n. Ah!"and she finally caught up."the group behind 'love yourself'?"she asked.

"yes. And would you mind explaining what is this 'venus'?"

"oh. Venus is a trio focusing on rock music. We kinda wear gothic lollita while playing."she scratched the back of her neck. What?!

"she has the most number of fans."jim added and showed of a print out of her information.

"what the?! These aren't clothes faye!!!"i waved her photo. I mean who would like to see their fiance in a lace outfit that only covers her private parts."do you wear these kind of clothes often?!"

"nope. That was just for a music video."she calmly said and laughed.

"how come i never knew you are famous?"i asked her.

"maybe you are being such a prick and doesn't venture outside japan."she said.

"i'm just curious."ueda said.

"about what uepon?"faye replied. Uepon?! Since when did this two became close?

"what is it like to be engaged to a kamenashi kazuya?"

"the truth or the other painful truth?"

"what do you mean by that? Huh,faye-chan?"koki was already laughing.

"koki don't laugh. Remember the trespasser earlier?"maru elbowed koki.