Final

The Fall Harvest Festival Date

Your POV

I comb my bleach dirty blonde hair while waiting for Henry. He had ask me out on a date. I've been nervous every since he had ask me out in front of the whole school.

----------------

Flashback

I were help the backstage crew clean up the stage after the talent show when someone start talking through the school's speaker.

"Everyone, please make your way back to the auditorium for a special announcement."

I realize that was Henry voice over the speaker. Every students start piling in the auditorium and sat down on the rows of seats. All the backstage crews clear out the stage as Henry walk in the door and to the stage. Everyone in the audience cheer loudly for him. Henry had alway been popular since he's super nice and friendly. 

"Alright everyone," he talk through the microphone and everyone quiet down. "The announcement I would like to tell is that there's a person I would like and I would like to ask him out."

Everyone cheer again. We all know Henry is bi but no one every been mean to him since he give off such friendly vibe.

"Who is it?" One of the girl in the audience shout.

"Tell us."

"Yeah."

"Alright, let have that person come on stage shall we?" Henry said enthusiastically.

It was silent for a moment until I feel someone push me from behind and I fell onto the stage from behind the curtain. Henry grab my hand and lead me to the center of the stage.

"Sorry I didn't mean to ruin this for you," I apologize to Henry.

"You could make it to me," He smile back at me.

"H-How?"

Henry got down on one knee and held his microphone-free hand up, "Go on a date with me?"

The audience cheer wildly while I blush like crazy. Henry, the most popular guy in school, is asking me out.

"Say yes, you idiot," Someone chant. "Say yes, say yes, say yes."

Soon the whole school is chanting the same thing. Henry wait patiencely for my answer.

"Yes," I smile at him.

He jump up happily and hug me.

End of flashback

A knock on my front door interrupt my thought. You try to get to the door before anyone but it's was too late.

"_____, someone name Henry is here for you," My oldest brother, Minsoo, or other wise know as C.A.P, yell.

"H-Hi Henry," I wave shyly to him.

"Hey," Henry hug me tight.

I feel the intense stare of Minsoo's burning hole in my back. He and my other brothers is very protective of me.

"_____, mind explaining why is guy is hugging you like your dating him?" Minsoo frown.

"He is dating me," Henry answer innocently.

I brace for Minsoo's wrath but when I open my eyes, he was smiling.

"Have fun," He said and close the door. "Be back home at 10:00 pm or else."

"Your brother seem nice," Henry comment as we walk to the Fall Harvest Festival.

"Wait till our second date," i scoffed.

"There's gonna be a second date?" Henry grin.

"I don't know," I blush.

He chuckle and grab your hand. We run to the festival. There booths of snacks and foods everywhere. They sale hot dogs, caramel apples, and all other festival foods.

"Wait here ok?" Henry kiss my cheek and ran toward one of the booth.

After a while, he came back with corn dogs and soda. He hand you a corn dog, "Here you go."

"Thanks," I took it and we continue to walk around the town square.

"So what kind of thing do you like to do on your free time?" Henry ask.

"Fishing and video game," I answer. "They're fun."

"I like video game too but I never been fishing before," Henry admitted.

"Really, maybe I'll take you fishing sometime."

"Like on our second date?"

I playfully hit him on the shoulder. He just laugh and held my hand. We play all the games there. Henry won a bunch of stuff animals for me.

"Let put those in my car," Henry led me to his bumblebee camaro.

"If you have a car, then why did we walk here?" I ask curiously.

"Walking is good for you," He answer. "Beside, walking took longer which mean more time for us to be together."

I blush when he say that. After putting all the stuff animals in his car, Henry held my hand and we walk back to the festival. The whole date was fun until...

"Henry?"

Henry turn his head from the dart board on one of the game booth to see a girl running toward us. She jump and hug Henry very affectionately.

"I miss you," She smile.

"What are doing here?" Henry ask while frowning.

"I came by your house but your mum say that you're here with a friend so here I am," The girl wave her hand. "The point of the festival is for you to go with your date, not your friend."

Henry escape her grip and wrap his arm around me, "He is my date."

"Stop joking," She put her hands on her hips.

"I'm not joking Amanda," Henry kiss my cheek. "Beside, wasn't last week when you say we should see other people."

"That's doesn't mean we broke up," Amanda replied.

"Well, fine, let do it now," Henry clear his throat. "Amanda, this is not working between us, so I think we should be together."

Before she could answer, Henry grab my hand and we walk away.

"You'll regret this someday," She yell after us.

"Sure, if you last boyfriend come back to you then I'll regret it," Henry yell back.

I turn back and saw Amanda's face turn extremely red and she ran away.

"What was that all about?" I ask.

"Amanda was my last girlfriend," Henry explain. "She been putting to much drama on me so I broke up with her. But..."

"But?"

"She got back together with me again," He continue. "A couple days later, she say me and her relationship isn't working and we should see other people. You know the rest."

"What with the whole "last boyfriend coming back" thing you say to her?"

"Oh, you don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Her last boyfriend before me was a guy name Chase."

"Chase? As in the Chase that's dating the hot college senior, Chase?" I was surprise.

"Yep," Henry answer. "And the hot college senior is just happen to be Amanda's older brother."

"BWOH???" I accidently let my inner Korean-fanboy slip. "Oh sorry. WHAT???"

"Yeah, I know, small world," He chuckle. "Anyway, Chase was the victim in this story. Amanda cheated on him with some other football jock. Chase was heartbroken because he really care about Amanda, but Adam was there at the moment and comfort Chase. One thing led to another."

"Wow, how did Amanda took it?"

"She was furious and yell at Adam and Chase for betraying her."

"Self-center spoil b*tch," I murmur under my breath.

"Got that right," Henry laugh. "I don't know what I was thinking when I'm dating her."

"Anyway, finish the story," I urge him on.

"Well Adam went back to college but he still contact with Chase, which make Amanda madder, but they didn't care" He finish. "Want to know why she was so piss at me?"

"Yeah," I answer excitedly.

"I'm her third strike," Henry answer proudly.

"Third strike?"

"Chase was the first boy that turn gay after dating Amanda, the football jock that she sleep with is dating a boy right now, and look at me."

I burst out laugh at Henry. He join me after a bit of giggling.

"I'll protect you from her," I say proudly.

"Thank you," Henry lean in and kiss my cheek.

We spend the rest of the festival around the food courts and a outside free concert afterward. When the sky start to get dark, Henry took me back home in his car.

"I had a really fun date today," I blush.

We're standing in front of my house and Henry wouldn't let go of my hands.

"Do we have to be home right now?" Henry pout. "How about we just spend another hour together?"

"Sorry, my brother will kill you if I'm not in the house by 10:00 pm and it is 9:57 right now."

"Three more minutes," he pout again.

"So...." 

"Kiss him already, you idiot," I heard Minsoo yell from the front door.

"Go away," I yell back at him.

After Minsoo went back in the house, I turn back to Henry. He had his eyes close and a smile on his face.

"Henry? Are you asleep?" I ask.

"When someone close their eyes like this, they want you to kiss them."

"Oh," I hesitate and slowly press my lips onto Henry's.

It was kinda innocent at first but then Henry's tongue start asking for entrance which I granted. He explore my mouth until we both have to separate for air.

"Wow," He said and I blush. "That's something I will probably remember forever."

"Me too."

"Oh look," He held up his watch. "10:05."

"Oh well, I'm a little late," I lean in to kiss him again.

"Stop making out and get in the house," Minsoo yell.

"Fine," I groan.

"I'll see you at school," Henry kiss one last time before drove home.

"Had fun?" Minsoo ask.

"Yeah."

"Good cause you need to wake up."

"Wake up you idiot."

-----------

"Wake up you idiot."

"Huh?"

"Your Henry is waiting," Minsoo answer before walking back to his room.

"Hey, handsome," Henry kiss me on the cheek. "Miss me?"

"Yeah," I held his hand and we walk out to Henry's car.

"Where you want to go this time?" 

"The new pancake place," I suggested.

"Ok," He got in the car after me.

"By the way, when are you put that sign down from your car?"

"Never," Henry grin. "Beside, it feel like yesterday we just got marry."

THE END