Final

Into Your World

“Oh my god, we are so dead” Suho was frantically panic when he heard that the flowers haven’t arrived and it was only 4 hours before the wedding start.

“Hyung, stop running around, the flowers will arrive, why are you so anxious? You’re not even the groom.” Sehun, who was lying lazily on the couch said in a monotone.

“Of course it’s not my wedding, you idiot. It’s my only baby sister wedding, and it has to be perfect even if Kai is the groom” Upon hearing that Sehun scoffs loudly indicating how annoyed he was at the drama queen’s whining.

“Yah, what does that supposed to mean ‘even if Kai is the groom’?” Kai who was checking his wedding suit in front of the mirror frown as he asked.

“Just let him be, you know how the gramps is when he’s anxious” Luhan who was playing with the Rubik Cube near the window speaks up.

“I second that plus I thought Hae-rin noona was the one who is supposed to do all the preparation?” D.O raised his eyebrows as he turns his attention from the book he’s reading towards his friends.

“Well, he thought that he knows best because ‘He is the bride’s brother’ so he should do all the stuffs”

Chen answered nonchalantly as he plays with his phone.

“Hae-rin noona says that the flower had arrived and the preparation had begun” Chanyeol rushed into the room as he rests on the door frame hoping to ease his panting.

“See, while you’re here acting like a complete lunatic my baby got everything covered” Kris says as he beams proudly. He and Hae-rin was an official couple 2 years ago and their engagement party is just around the corner. While everyone was bickering, Yixing looks out the window quietly, the clouds were dark and the weather was a bit cold, it seems like it was going to rain.

 

--

Small droplets of water fall down as the wind blew softly carrying the salty sea breeze to everyone’s nostrils. The guests were sitting in rows and there’s a narrow aisle which is accompany by a bundle of decorative red and white roses separating the row away. Rose petals that were scattered all over the area had added the rose scents to the salty breeze. There was a grand piano near the alter and Yixing had occupied the seat as the bride, or his cousin had asked him to play the piano on her big day.

Kai, who was dressed in a tuxedo, looked nervous as ever, he keeps on fidgeting and fixing his bow tie. Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Chen, and D.O take the second row as the first row was taken by the bride and groom’s parents and brothers.

 

The rain was still pouring down lightly and when the hour hand strikes 4pm, the ceremony begins.

Given the signals, Yixing started to play the piano. The soft melody pierces through the quiet atmosphere as the bride steps into the picture.

 

In this moment

You make me feel like a child again

Like nothing could reach me

Hoping you would look my way

Eyes closed; don’t want to risk waking because this feels like a dream

Not wanting to let go, I stand before you honestly, wishing for your attention

I only want to be with you, our footsteps in harmony, just once is enough

 

Kai could feel his breaths hitched when he saw her face at the other end walking towards him, his heartbeats quicken as he examined her beautiful face. Her deep brown silky hair was in a low bun and strands of hair cascade down framing her face sublimely. . The white lavish dress hugs her figures perfectly as the long fluffy ends trail behind her.

Her brown doe twinkled as she smiled lightly at her mother and brother who were wiping tears out of their eyes. She was carrying a rose bouquet, Kai smiled lightly as he remembers the reason why their wedding was full with roses instead of the other kinds of flower.

 

Until this soft wind

Brought me into your world

You asked where I’d been

Not knowing I was always there

I knew from the first time we met

Kept it forever a secret

But wherever we are together

I promised it will be paradise.

 

They first met at a flower shop, at that time they both were fighting over a bouquet of roses as it was the only one left. He chuckles lightly, remembering how childish both of them were. Then they met again as Suho, one of his close friends introduce her to the group. He then remembers how much of a jerk he was to her, but she stayed and changes him. He remembers how he had almost given up on his life when his grandmother passed away; he remembers trying to rebel against his parents as much as possible to show his hatred towards them, but then she told him to look at things in different aspects. That’s when he realized that he wasn’t the one who was affected by his grandmother’s death.  Because she’s the one who changes him for the better, she’s the one who stayed no matter what happened and for that he swear to protect her no matter what.

 

I thought I was lost

With nowhere to go

I want you to know

That you gave me wings so I can fly

That’s why you’re my only reason why

My one and only reason for my happiness

Right now my eternity is you, eternally in love

 

“Will you, Kim Kai take Kim Cho Han as your lawfully wedded wife and promise to love, honor, comfort, and cherish her from this day onwards till death tear you apart?” Kai looked at his bride’s face with a softly. 
“I do” Kai said as he thought that today is the happiest day of his life, the day when he stands in front of everyone, promising his love to his bride.

 

Blocking the gusts for you, I am your guardian

You’ll always have me, even if the whole world turns cold

Anytime you are hurt or sad, I will wipe away those tears

As long as you’re with me, no matter where

Heaven is anytime, anywhere

 

“Then, will you Kim Cho Han take Kim Kai as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to love, honor, comfort, and cherish him from this day onwards till death tear you apart?”

“I do” She answers without any hesitation as it was what she wanted to do, stay beside him from now on till death tear them apart.

 

“Lord, Bless and consecrate Kai and Cho Han in their love for each other. May these rings be the symbol of the faith, trust and dedication they have in each other, and as a remainder of their love.”

Baekhyun who was his best man give the ring to Kai and he slowly place the ring into her finger as she did the same.

 

“You may now kiss the bride”

Kai slowly lean in as his deep brown eyes look right into her eyes.  She closed her eyes almost immediately when his lips came in contact with hers.  His hands were lingering on her neck as he started to kiss her softly, at that time as if time had stopped the only thing he could feel was her soft lips moving against his.

 

But wherever we are together

I promised it will be paradise.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present Mr. and Mrs. Kim!”

Kai smiled at his wife, he could feel her warmth through their intertwined hands, he doesn’t know what awaits them in future, but for all he knows he wouldn’t care, be it hardships or not, because he’ll have her by his side now and nothing else matters.

“I love you”

“I love you too”