A/N: SORRY!

A Wolf's Cry

First and foremost, I want to apologize to anyone who was excited to get an update and was let down by yet another "Autor's Note". I'm deeply sorry.

Yet again, this is another disappointing A/N. Unfortunately, when I was workshopping a different version of this story in my creative writing class, I realized this story was going in a route which I didn't like - I had neither a middle nor an end and it would end way too quickly, stuff was happening far too fast in this story. It happens. I was road mapping and I came to the conclusion that I at writing novels. H O W E V E R, I also learned that I can do better and I am. The updated version of this story is something I'm very proud of it. I will be continuing that version on Wattpad. I will not be updating the fanfic version until I figure out how to revise it to a version I'm happy with.

The non-fanfic version is a little (a lot) different in the fact that everyone is my own original character and the plot has been changed quite a bit. The main character Mark/Lowell is still struggling with his werewolf change and his werewolf family and his human family, but the plot is no longer pack vs pack but rather pack vs hunters. I have a lot of twist and turns and I would love if you guys would check it out.

I'm sorry to let the fans of this story down, but it's something I want to do. I hope you can understand and I really hope you check out the new version and tell me what you think!

Click here to be taken to the new version of A Wolf's Call (new title, too)!