Two

My Dream

.

Kris

Molly

Unknown Woman

 

Everyone went back to our table to rest and chatted up a storm. We talked and laughed. The guys talked about how many girls hit on them and how the music was good. And they went on and on. From a distance I saw a girl walking toward us. I thought I was thinking too much, so I shook it off. But then she stopped at our table, but no one noticed. Except me, of course. I nudged Kris on the stomach and he looked at me. I pointed my head towards the girl. I saw his facial expression. It was cold and emotionless.

 

Hi Kris~

 

Everyone's attention was toward the unknown woman.

What do you want?!

I just wanted to have a talk with you.

I don't want to talk to you.

I whispersh,

Who is she?

She's no one. Just pretend she's not there.

It's important. Very important.

Does it seem like I care? Just leave. I have nothing to talk to you about.

Just talk to her.

It's fine. I don't have anything to do with her. Plus I don't want to leave your side.

The girl gave a devilish smirk,

You say the now. But not that one time. That "one night".

 

That caught my attention and my imagination went wild.  I stood up.

 

What do you mean by "that one night"?

Kris grabbed my wrist,

Babe just let it go. It's nothing.

If you aren't going to talk to her, then I will.

 

I freed myself from his grasp and walked toward the girl.

 

I repeated myself more seriously,

What do you mean by "that one night"?!

Just this one night when your man you loved so much, forgot about you and hooked up with this one girl.

With who?

She gave me a smirk,

With me.

That's impossible. He wouldnt...

 

I stepped back and looked over to Kris.

This isn't true. Right? ...

Kris stayed silent,

...

He wouldn't...

 

She stopped in the middle of my sentence,

He wouldn't what? Get me knocked up and ...

 

I felt very worried but kept my facial expression, emotion,

And what?

And get me PREGNANT.

 

With that I took a few steps back, looking at the girl in disbelief. I looked back at Kris who was also in shock.

 

Kris stood up from his seat,

Don't make stuff up! I never get you pregnant. I was careful not to---

 

With that, Kris notices what he just said. He looked toward your direction. He could see tears welling up in your eyes. He looked to his drink on the table.

 

You took a glance at Kris, who had his head down. You looked at everyone at the table. I could tell, I'm not the only one who's shocked. Kris is too, but idk...

 

I gave Cherish a pleading look and she threw my bag toward me and I walked off. In the back I can hear an argument or something. I can't really tell. I turn back when I'm at the entrance, I just wanted to cry right then. I saw him leaving the table to chase someone, but it wasn't me...

 

I'm now outside in front of my car.

 

I cried and thought to myself,

Should I go back?

What if she has the wrong guy? ...

But he went after her instead of me...

But he used to always mess around, maybe it's from a long, long time ago.

But it's been 3 years...

But she said she had an unborn baby. And I saw no belly pooch, so I guess the baby is 2-3 months...

But he said he's changed. This doesn't make any sense.

We've been together for a long time, why would this happen now? Why would he cheat on me....

______________________________________________________________

 

 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Took me some time to edit and tweek this one since I had summer school, family trips, and SCHOOL. Even though the chapters may be short, but I have many more chapters to come. I plan on updating soon, so please subscribe to know when I update.

Also, I'm am very sorry about the long wait. I promise to update more often. Annyeong, see you soon~ ^_^