Let's Go to The Hell (2)

Devil's Bride

It was another lonely day for Naeun. Myungsoo didn’t go home since two days ago because of photo session schedule in Canada.

Naeun curled herself on the sofa in front of fireplace. It was the coldest day in January for her. Only a cup of hot chocolate was accompanied her in that house.

She was really alone. All housemaids and farmers were go back home to their family to spend holiday. Naeun allowed them because they already worked hard to take care of her house and farms.

And now she was really really really boring. Usually she was always chit and chat with her housemaids about anything, cooked some foods in the kitchen, or teased the single farmer who worked under her.

Naeun got up and started to walk from her sofa. She brought her blanket along to keep her warm. She wanted to do some adventure in her big house. She realized that she didn’t have time for that and cursed herself for that.

She started walking from library room. It was full with many books from science, various cultures from another country, cooking books, music books and some paper of note, dictionaries and many kinds of books. She smiled and left the room after reading some books. She needed to adventure before and then she would read those books until she satisfied.

She visited many rooms such as guest rooms, maid rooms, main dining room and she ended in her parents room.

Naeun walked in slowly and looked around the room. She could smell her mother’s perfume anywhere. Seemed like a maid who held responsible of this room sprayed her mother’s perfumed every day.

She sat on the bed near the drawer. On the drawer, there was a figure photo of her parents who held a baby. It was her. She smiled as she rubbed the surface of the mirror that covered the photo.

She missed her parent so much.

She glanced at the edge of the picture. She saw something weird from them. It was like a fold of a paper. With a big curious she flipped the figure and opened it from behind.

After the figure opened, she saw a piece of paper folded behind the photo. Seem like it had been there for a long time.

Naeun put back the figure on the drawer and started to open the fold. It was a letter that wrote in English. Naeun noticed the letter, it was her father’s handwriting.

And she started to read.

January 15th, 1994

I’m very happy because Hyemi will give a birth one month later. Doctor said our baby will be born as a girl. We will have a daughter for our first child!!!

But… I’m not that happy now…

It’s because of my family’s condition.

From the other of my siblings, I’m the only one who lived very poor. I’m so lucky I have Hyemi who always stay by my side no matter what happen. But… I don’t want my family live in very poor life.

And I already found a faster way.

My friend told me about Devil of Crossroad thingy. He admitted that he was so ugly back then and when he asked for a better look from that Devil, he got it. He became handsome. He really didn’t get plastic surgery and I believed him.

So I told Hyemi about this and she said whatever I do, she will come and agree, although I could see there’s a fear in her eyes.

Hyemi is an obedient woman to her religion and now she should force herself to follow me to meet the devil.

I’m so sorry my love…

So, yesterday on January 14th, we both went to the crossroad that my friend told. And there we were, on the quiet crossroad and suddenly mist came from everywhere.

My friend didn’t tell lie and the Devil really came. Hyemi was screaming and so did I. I was very scared too. His black wings, her creepy eyes, his white hair, and there was blood from .

Then I said I asked for a better life. I wanted to become a rich family and happiness for my little family.

I know this is ridiculous to ask happiness from the Devil but I really couldn’t think clearly that time.

The Devil approved my will and he asked back the payment.

Yeah… my friend told me every will has a payment and so did I.

But… the Devil asked for my child. He asked the baby in Hyemi’s tummy. I was shock and asked to cancel my will but the Devil didn’t want to because my will already granted.

I was so shock. And Hyemi was very shock than me.

The devil was right. After I back home, my life already totally change. Until I write this letter, many jobs come to me but Hyemi still doesn’t want to talk to me.

I hope there’s nothing happen in the future in our life.

Naeun…

The Devil already gave a name for our baby. It is a beautiful name but… it still from the Devil…

Naeun, I just hope you will grow to be a good girl so the devil will think twice to take you.

And I hope you will never find this letter…

Son IlMoon

“It can’t be…” Naeun shivered as the letter fell from her hand. She covered in shock.

=0=

“Naeun, what’s wrong with you? You seem not happy,” said Myungsoo while caressed Naeun’s hair.

Naeun who put her head on Myungsoo’s lap was just silent. She didn’t want to talk like usual since she knew about the letter two weeks ago.

She kept thinking all days. Was because of that she could see ghost? And she even had been kidnap by a devil!

And for those strange dreams she dreamt every night…

Was that devil of crossroad will take her away from this world once day later?

“Naeun…” Myungsoo pulled Naeun’s chin softly to make his girl looked at him.

Naeun glanced to Myungsoo and forced herself to smile. “Hm?”

“I’m sorry…” said Myungsoo.

“For what?”

Myungsoo smiled bitterly, “For always not at home when you need me…” Myungsoo bent down her back and kissed Naeun’s forehead.

“It’s okay, Myung… I’m not angry anyway…” Now, Naeun made sure herself to give Myungsoo her best smile.

“Thank you, sweetheart,” said Myungsoo while rubbed Naeun’s cheek with his thumb. It made Naeun felt comfortable and she closed her eyes because she wanted to enjoy Myungsoo’s romance service toward her.

Naeun knitted her forehead when she felt Myungsoo’s thumb became cold and suddenly she became weak until she couldn’t open her eyes.

“Myung… do you feel cold? Let’s just sleep now, I’m sleepy too…” said Naeun.

There’s no answer from Myungsoo but Naeun felt her body flied because she was sure Myungsoo lifted her body.

Myungsoo’s chest is so comfort, Naeun thought. And she hugged Myungsoo like she didn’t want to let that guy go.

In a few second later, Naeun felt a soft stuff under her, meant she was already lay on her own bed.

“Good night, Myung…” she whispered.

“Good night, my dear…”

Naeun opened her eyes quickly because she heard the same voice like in her every dreams. She looked at Myungsoo who shocked by her sudden act.

“W--What’s wrong, Naeun-ah?” asked Myungsoo.

Naeun panted like she was running faster before. “Do you hear that?” asked Naeun and then shook her head, “No no no, I mean did you say something last minute?” asked her again.

Myungsoo tried to calm Naeun down and sat beside her, “Do you just having bad dream? I didn’t say anything…” he ruffled Naeun’s hair and gave her his best smile.

“How can I get bad dream? I just try to sleep a few minutes ago!”

“What do you talking about? You already slept about two hours ago and I just brought you here because I feel sleepy too…” said Myungsoo and make Naeun knitted her forehead.

“Two hours ago?”

Myungsoo nodded. Naeun looked at her table clock and it shown 12 AM. How could it be? She thought it was still 10 AM!

Naeun sighed. She thought she got crazier day by day now. She lifted up her knee and drowned her head between them.

“Hey,” Myungsoo tried to lift Naeun’s head but he failed. “Is there anything bothering you?” asked Myungsoo. Naeun shook her head.

“Leave me alone…”

Myungsoo sighed. “Baby…” called him. “Let’s go to the beach tomorrow? I’m free anyway…” said Myungsoo that made Naeun lifted up her head because she was really excited with beach thingy. “…and there is something I want to tell you,” Myungsoo continued.

“What is that?” said Naeun.

Myungsoo smiled and shook his head. “You will know that tomorrow. Now, let’s sleep,” said Myungsoo while patted Naeun’s head. “and… happy birthday, my love.”

Naeun smiled and nodded obediently. “Thank you, Myungsoo,” she laid back down and Myungsoo helped her pulled the blanket. Myungsoo kissed her forehead and wiped it gently. "Good night, baby," said him with a smile.

Naeun just smiled and her eyes trailed Myungsoo who walked out of her room. After Myungsoo got out, Naeun looked at her clock warily. It's nearly half past one in the morning. Honestly she was afraid to back for sleep. She was afraid of the dream that was a continuation of her dreams so far.

But, she needed to sleep because Myungsoo promised her to take her to the beach on her birthday and Naeun happy about it. For a moment, she was thinking what would Myungsoo say tomorrow? Could it be purpose? Well ... She hoped it was true.

= 0 =

That night, I dreamed it again, still wore my black wedding dress.

I looked around. This ... was the same place as in my dream all along. In a deserted crossroad with a traffic light that wasn’t working anymore.

I looked down at my bare feet rested on the paved. This time, the asphalt road was starting to crack, like never taken care of and eaten by age. I looked around me, now no longer bare ground or a collection of graves. Now there was grown variety of trees such as of pine trees, maples, and some trees that I didn’t know its name.

I looked back and was quite surprised when saw a black Mercedes drove toward me. I felt my legs stiff instantly, and suddenly the car stopped right in front of me.

Fog blanketed down around me so I didn’t know who the driver of the car. But I could still see the front of this luxury car.

I was surprised back when I saw the license plate. This plate was like... Myungsoo’s! Yes! I remember. A few days ago, Myungsoo bought a black Mercedes and I memorized the license plate number of his car just in case.

"My bride ..."

I stiffened.

This sound that came from my back... the sound that always appeared in my dreams every few lately.

I was afraid. I hit my arms hardly for me to get up from this exhausting and frightening dream.

"Don’t worry... we will meet again. As soon as possible..."

The voice was very firm and real in my ears. Oh God, I begged You. I'd do anything that I may awaken from this dream...

"AAAAA !!!" I shouted as i felt the sensation of a sudden hug from behind. I wanted to run but my feet seemed nailed to the asphalt.

"Please… don’t hurt me..." I said with trembling voice and closed my eyes because I was so scared.

I felt someone that I think that figure who hugged me sweeping his face in my nape gently and lovingly but felt cold. I shudder but felt a strange feeling in me at the same time.

"I'm not going to hurt my bride ..."

Slowly I opened my eyes, with panting breath, as if my heart was pumping ten times faster than normal.

I ventured to look down, look straight on an object which was a pair of pale white arms were now wrapped around my hips.

"Please let me go..." I begged again, looking to my side, ventured myself to see what kind of figures that appeared in my each dream, but I just found the silhouette of a man with pale skin, solid jaw and a few strands of silvery hair.

"You were born just for me. Though I let you go, still in the end you will come back to me." said the figure in a whisper but implied anger in it.

"I can pay back what my father asked you in the past..." I said miserably.

The figure chuckled but it sounded cruel. I ever heard laughter like this in my childhood.

"You’re the one I want to as the pay back."

"NAEUN !!! GO FROM THERE !!!"

My eyes widened shortly after hearing my father screamed. I turned sideways and it's true, I saw my father and mother!

But ... but ... why did they wear such clothes? T-shirt and a pair of shorts that wasn’t suitable to be used and the color had been mixed with the soil. Plus there were a few slashes and bruises on their bodies. Don’t forget there was big chain on their feet.

"Tsk. Those curse humans!"

Suddenly, I was thrown on the opposite direction of my father and mother. My body drifted away from them. Now I could see that fully that figure was a well-built man with black wing and carried a trident being attacked my father and mother.

"NOOOOOO!!"

= 0 =

"You seem not fine today," said Myungsoo when he noticed Naeun just kept silent from their house until now. Her eyes were dark and she looked like no life.

Naeun didn’t answer. She tightened her jacket and took a deep breath in and released it slowly.

"Come on... this day is your birthday, isn’t it?" Myungsoo said. "Happy eighteen birthday, baby," he added with a smile.

"You've said it six times today," said Naeun in a lower voice.

Myungsoo chuckled. "I just wanted to remind you, that you've grown. Yes ... eighteen years old is mature enough I think. You can get married," Myungsoo said while focus drove.

Naeun startled. Her heart pounding when heard the word of married. She was so traumatized.

"I... don’t want to get married..." said Naeun.

"Hm... why?"

"I'm afraid ..."

"Marriage is fun... Especially if the groom is a prince."

Naeun shocked and immediately turned to Myungsoo. "Don’t be ridiculous!" she said.

Myungsoo didn’t answer. Naeun looked at Myungsoo closer, it looks like Myungsoo was angry.

"I'm sorry ..." said Naeun. But Myungsoo still didn’t answer.

Naeun sighed. She thought for sure Myungsoo would be good by himself if they had reached the beach later. Naeun chose to sit back like before and leaned her body against the car seat.

Naeun shocked again when she saw at the sight of trails and scenery on either side of the road they passed. She felt she was been through here, but it was impossible because she had just set her foot in America.

However, Naeun sure that she recognized this location.

The trees... Asphalt road cracked... some graves she seemed ever seen... and the fog suddenly dropped...

"Myungsoo!!!" shouted Naeun. She was panic. She recognized it all. It all looked like exactly what was in her dream.

"Myungsoo !!" Naeun grabbed Myungsoo's arm and shook it. "Stop the car! Let's turn around! I feel something bad!" cried Naeun.

No answers from Myungsoo make Naeun looked to the side. "Myungsoo..." called Naeun.

Myungsoo remain silent and put expressionless face. Suddenly he stepped on the gas pedal caused Naeun felt and her head hit the dashboard of the car.

"Aww..." Naeun whined when trying to get up and sit back while rubbing her head that bleeding. "Myungsoo..." called Naeun again. She turned to the side and surprised when found Myungsoo had not been there.

"Myungsoo?" she looked around and stiffened as knowing she was in a location that same liked her drea. She was in a quiet crossroad complete with a traffic light right at her side.

"M—Myungsoo!!!" Naeun cried harder. She didn’t dare to get out of the car.

"Na... Naeun..."

Naeun turned her head to back. Her eyes widened when she saw Myungsoo was lying down with serious injured not far from the car out there.

"Gosh! Myungsoo !!" cried Naeun. She got out of the car, didn’t care anymore with her bad feeling before.

However, when she was about to run towards Myungsoo, he hadn’t been there. Even there wasn’t blood marks. Naeun stared horror and rushed back to get into the car, but the door was locked. Naeun tried tugging, hitting the window glass and the body of the car but it didn’t work.

"Welcome, My bride..."

Naeun widened her eyes. Suddenly the scenery around her changed. The sky that was gray because of cold weather and fog changed to orange. The trees were burn theirself. The lamp of traffic lights suddenly broke into pieces.

Myungsoo’s car suddenly felt hot and made Naeun pulled her hand from the window and blew her hand because of burnt. And the car was on fire immediately then turned into a car wreck.

The asphalt around her became crack than before. A large group of crows came from all directions and circling above Naeun caused a strong whirlwind.

Naeun felt something cold on her thigh and when she looked down, she was surprised when her casual clothes changed into a black dress which she had used in her dreams.

"What is this?!" Naeun shouted while crying. "WHAT THIS!!!!"

"This is our wedding day..."

Naeun turned around. Her eyes catch a figure of man with silver hair, a handsome face, a firm jaw, a couple of eyes with a black background and yellow pupils, dressed all in black and black wing that expanded stoutly.

That man... that man... the devil who kidnapped her when she was a child!

"I would rather die!" Naeun shouted as she stepped back slowly but all of a sudden someone held her. Naeun looked back. "Myungsoo..." she whispered.

Myungsoo who was dressed all in black pushed Naeun to walk forward.

"Myungsoo! Myung! What are you doing!" Naeun yelling and tried to restrain herself but her power was not comparable with Myungsoo.

Myungsoo put an expressionless on his face and continue to push Naeun forward.

"Myungsoo! I thought you loved me..." said Naeun.

Suddenly Myungsoo stopped and flipped Naeun’s body so she could face him. Myungsoo caressed Naeun’s face line. "You're so beautiful... You are the dream of all the children of Adam. But unfortunately, you were chosen by my lord..."

Naeun widened her eyes. "What do you mean.."

"I hope you will be happy with my Lord..." Myungsoo immediately pushed back Naeun’s body and arrested by a figure that had Naeun saw.

Myungsoo bowed and kneeled down at Naeun, or rather the creature behind Naeun which now made a great shudder for her. "It is a honor to take care of your bride, my lord," said Myungsoo.

"Thank you..." said the figure behind Naeun.

That creature hugged Naeun from behind and his wings moved forward and warp Naeun’s body. He kissed Naeun’s nape gently and whispered something.

"Call me Kai, The Ruler of the Hell..."

"I don’t want to know..." said Naeun who was trying to escape, but no matter how hard she tried she just make her energy drained.

"Both of your parents were in my place. Being a servant," the creature said, "You will be my bride to be with me, forever without death."

Naeun felt her tears melt when heard that her parents now lived in hell and became a servant. She was really never thought that her fate will be like this. She was a good child and never tried to do a bad attitude to every humans, animals, and even flowers.

She was dream a heaven.

She shouldn’t deserve this.

But, I was too late for regret all. The fate already told her last destiny.

"Are you ready? Let's go to Hell."

END




So, how is this -_-)/ i'm sorry if i make you all upset but i really don't have any idea *sigh* thanks for all the comments, subscribers, and upvotes :)