job list

Deck of Cards Roleplay! [ NOW OPEN AND WE ACCEPT ALL ASIAN FACE CLAIMS. ]

tumblr_m29dj1VbA11r63uuao1_400.jpgtumblr_m29dj1VbA11r63uuao1_400.jpg

DECK OF CARDS

gang positions&citizen jobs;

apps on hold. not hiring.
 admins;     x o x o ©   
   

 
 
es: Gang's go-to for all ual needs. The e is paid to cater to each gang member equally and when the urge arises with no hesitation. In most cases cannot deny and is discouraged from having it outside of the gang boundaries, a.k.a no with anyone not in a gang.
Hacker: Tech-savvy member of the gang. He or she is who the gang depends on using their infinite knowledge of technology to weasel into any computer files, hack any mainframe, and put any security camera offline and essentially out of use. This member is extremely intelligent and often holes themselves away from the gang to do their tech work.
Hitman/Assassin: Member that takes care of the trash. Doing the gang's dirty work is their job, paid to off anyone who stands in the way of success and ruling the mean streets of Seoul. Silent but very, very deadly when given their mission of sneaking through the night (or day, be it more convenient) to crush the competition. Drug Dealer: Most of the gang members will be regular drug users, rather it be recreational or purely a demon of an addiction, from a very young age or new to the sensation. This is who those people depend on to get them their fix of any drug they could possibly think of. This member carries lots of cash, lots of drugs, and is very secretive. They also know all of the side-effects and drug lingo, never failing when a new drug pops up on the scene.
Newbie: Ranging from one who knows absolutely nothing of the gang life, to the one who picks up on it in a snap, newbies are low-level grunts who do the jobs none of the others want. They don't often get in on the real action but are sometimes pulled along if deemed worthy.
The Right-Hand Man: Just as the name states, this job can be filled by only one person deemed worthy by the leader. A right hand man sticks by the gang's leader as their most trusted adviser. If a leader can consider anyone in the gang their best friend it's them. Whether friends or merely associates, they work together and find a way to make things work. You cannot loose your position as right hand man as it holds too many secrets; you're in or you're out. And by out, we mean out forever. Escorts: Unlike the e these stick closer by, often accompanying members on important trips. Still an exchange of money and however classier and a tad bit more organized. Escorts must be booked and have more freedom and say-so in their job.
Spies: Spies are the typical ninja-type. They are precise in their work and never fail and most definitely never blow their cover. These people can appear to be any normal member of society, yet they're actually stealing useful secrets that could lead their gang into glory. They can also appear as the member of any gang. The main point of the spy is being as sneaky as possible to convince everyone you're not who you really are. Be it spy or even double agent.
 
Citizen Jobs: Police Officer/Detective, Doctor, Barista, Artist, Businessman/woman, Teacher, Tattoo Artist, Chauffeur, Student, Musician, Unemployed, etc. .