Prolog

Wind blows in winter

Namu (kor.= tree)

 

 

Snow as far you can see. In white was the natural sleeping. Rivers were frozen and a few ducks were swimming in the not-frozen tracks. A small ward were lying under a bald tree – crying and fighting to the death. Was wind and icy coldness imperilled.

 

 

„Vather!“ Namu threw a mug down – again! It was that expensiv from grandma's china collection.“

 

As if he was packed in cotton wool the little blackhaired boy was sitting in the neighbour room listen to the speaking voice. The voice was so near and still far away. Again will the little boy be punishe for something he hasn't done. It was always like this.

 

„Is that true Luhan?“

 

With a tender voice was the father speaking with his son but inside of him spread a lot of rage. As he got a positiv nod from Luhan the father run out of the room. Now the interesting socer match wasn't that fascinating anymore. With a loud bang was the door opend – the hinges were shaking. The littel boy who was shivering from the cold looked up to the other man. He wrapped the thin quit more around his shaking body with the hope that it would protect him from the upcoming actions.

 

The black eyes were full of fear but he knew that he can't escape. The wall was , the furniture was old and defect and the radiator wasn't in the room anymore.

 

Again looked the scared boy with is black eyes up to the man the fear was now spreading over his whole face. The black hairs were hiding his forehead with all the old cuts. Rage was written over the face from Luhan's father as he saw the little boy. As he spoke was his voice dead showing no emotions. “What have you done again Namu?! You little fagot! All what we had done for you must you trample under your food?!”

 

Although the man was screaming so loud that even his veins were shown on his neck the little boy wasn't hearing it at all. Again the voice was so near and still far away. Inside of himself was a part who wanted to protested to say that Luhan was a liar – he hadn't done anything but he knew it better. It was pointless. If the truth would hurt Luhan than it wasn't the truth. The truth would never hurt an innocence little cute boy – right?

 

That was thinking Luhan's family.

 

Wordless looked the little boy up to the man. A man who he always believed it was his father. The boy closed his eyes gulped hard as the man was hauling off. The hot palm was landing on the cold cheek from the boy – his head threw to the side. His cheek was burning but the little boy was used to the pain nearly was it sweet. The daily procedur ensued. A kick in the belly a hit against the head.

 

Everyday the same.

 

The boy wasn't feeling the pain anymore. He was getting used to it trough the years. Also were his limbs numb 'cause it was too cold – he wasn't feeling much pain.

 

Later was the little boy alone again. The man was back in the living room and watched the end of the soccer match.

 

It was always so and it will be always so.

 

Exhausted sank the boy to the floor. His spirit and his body were tired – he was sick of life. His overtired body tilted to one side landed on the floor. From his cuts was coursing blood over his forehead on the floor – warming his cold face up. Weak was the boy opening his eyes looking out of the window. It was winter. Snow was sticking the roofs of Seoul in withe. The gutters were icicled and children were playing around in the snow building some snowman. Again the coldness was coming up his body. As weak as a kitten closed the little boy his eyes.

 

What would happen if the little boy would never open his eyes again?

 

Would stay in heaven and looking down to Luhan who was living happily with his family. Doing that was Sungmin once did.

 

For other people was the little boy always a happy and cordial person. But inside of him he wasn't happy. His life had two sites and everyday was the boy screaming for help with his actions.

 

Silent scream

 

Hopeless screams

 

Like the little baby under the tree.

The same scream who the baby did.

Scream for his mother who went away.

Hopeless and without an object.

 

Every person is loved by an other person – you can't say something against it.

 

Where is the person of the little boy?

Luhan was loved by his parents.

Hyukjae was loved by Donghae – Donghae by Hyukjae.

But where is the person who should love Sungmin?