First Day!

[JYJ] Yoochun: When He Attends The First Day Of School With You (Because You Have No Friends)

"Good Morning!" Yoochun shouted from downstairs, he was in the kitchen eating plain toast with a glass of orange juice reading the back of a magazine. “I want coffee" he whispered to himself, placing the glass of juice down he saw your mug on the stove thinking if he should snatch it to fill coffee inside or stick with his vitamin C. Upstairs you were still in your warm bed dreaming of Yoochun staring down at guys that were trying to flirt with you in an amusement park. You thought it was pretty funny how he was complaining about those "animals" checking you out and how they didn’t have any girlfriends or why did they pick you of all girls! (thanks Mickey TT_TT) Yoochun was sipping his coffee on the bottom of the stairs and heard a faint chuckle “I wonder what’s so funny up there, is she on her tumble…no… I think it’s…tumblr?” He stood up and headed up stairs to your room at the same time balancing his mug of coffee. You were laughing in your sleep so loudly because of Yoochun’s childish behavior you woke yourself up for a second but fell back asleep again. After knocking back out you didn’t get to continue your dream; well, you really didn’t dream of anything at all.

Tip toeing into your poorly lit room Yoochun covered his mouth preventing his giggles to escape, he didn’t want to ruin the moment of shocking you. He towered over your resting body and leaned closer to your face making sure you were in deep sleep. Only a foot away from each other’s faces he inhaled and shouted “__________!!!! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!! IT’S TIME FOR SCHOOL!” 

Jumping from the scare you turned to holler at the intruder while throwing a pillow at the persons face but you turned to quickly and fell out of bed creating a loud thump instead. “Hahahaha you should have seen your face __________ it was the best!!! Oh man! I wish I had my phone; I could have recorded the whole thing! Ahahahaha that was hilarious! Oh my gosh my stomach hurts! I-I can’t…I can’t breatheeee hahahahaha!!!” Yoochun was cracking up on the floor rolling around like it was the funniest thing he had ever seen in his life. “Ha. Ha. Ha. Yeah, hilarious.” dryly answering back.

Dusting the invisible dirt off your back and you lay back on the bed and pull the covers over yourself. “Oh no you don’t!  Get up __________  you’re going to be late on the first day!” Yoochun sat next to you and patted your scrunching his nose and furrowing his eyebrows comically. “Hey hey hey! Don’t touch my ! Who gave you permission!?” swatting his hand off your you kick your blanket off and sat up grimacing. “Why should I go!? I don’t want to! I won’t be able to make any new friends there, I barely memorized all my classroom numbers, and they’ll all dislike me because I’m not that good in Korean! I can’t even write and read well in Hangul!” Yoochun felt heartbroken hearing your complaints; he wanted you to feel good about going to school on the first day, that’s when the light bulb went off.

 

"What’s the school’s name?" he asked. “Jawoon High School" you moaned sadly. Yoochun begins to laugh creepily nodding at you “__________ don’t worry, I’ll go to school with you today! And besides, I know people who attend that school!" He smiles. “You’re kidding! Really!? That’s great!" you pounce on to him almost knocking him off the bed with his coffee still in his hand. “Whoa! Watch out! You almost burned my hand!" He cried. “Oops, sorry Yoochun, I’m just so excited that you’re going to school with m- Is that my mug?" you asked him suddenly. “What? Oh! N-No it’s mine." He stuttered. “Oh really? Then how come it has my name on the handle?" You pointed to the handle where it had your name in cursive black print. He paused "….Okay it’s yours, but I just wanted to use it because I thought if we both drank from it at one point, we could become…one." He greasily announced. "LAMEEEE!” you hollered cupping your hands over your mouth to emphasize the adjective. “C’mon __________ don’t hate, you know you like it!” he eye smiled at you. “I will admit it was kind of cute but we have no time for this! I need to get ready!” you bounced off the bed running in to the bathroom.

- 34 minutes later -

"How long is it going to take to get there? I checked my map app I downloaded a few minutes ago and it said approximately 43 minutes by foot!!!" You informed Yoochun outside on the doorstep. You had a gut feeling that you weren’t going to make it on time and you thought about taking the subway but it would cost you your lunch money. “We aren’t walking __________  I’m driving you there, you dummy!" Yoochun poked the side of your waist causing you to flinch. “Let’s go." He told you. “Yes sir!" you saluted Yoochun jokingly while ignoring his eye rolling and head shaking. In return, he grabbed the end of your black scarf, dragging you towards the passenger seat of his car. Driving on the highway you began to give him directions to your high school. “So how long will it take us by car if it’s 43 minutes on foot?" you asked him. “I don’t know 15 to 20 minute’s maybe? Doesn’t your app tell you how long it takes by foot, car, train, bus, and subway?" He leaned over to get a better look at the directions. “Well… no." you gloomily said. “Your app ." Yoochun bluntly stated. Your mouth formed into an “O" shape then pouted from his harsh words. “Whatever! Just keep your eyes on the road." You told him. Looking back at the directions you squinted disapprovingly at the screen and whispered “Stupid app." jabbing the "Suggested Routes" option with your right thumb.

After finding a parking space in front of the school Yoochun walked you to the office. “Excuse me; do you know where we can find room 075?” You asked the young lady filing papers into dark green cabinets. “Upstairs down the left side of the hall then make a right, it should be the 4th room.” After thanking the young lady Yoochun took you by the end of your scarf again and lead you up the stairs. “Ow ow ow ow ow OWWWW!!! Stop dragging me! I’m not a dog Yoochun!” You were getting irritated by this and you definitely didn’t want to have an injured neck today. Trying to slap his hand off your scarf multiple times you finally thought of a better idea to get his hand to let go. “OW! You bit me!” He rubbed his hand over the red mark “Jeez you bite hard __________ ” “Well now you know not to drag me like that ever again.” Reaching the front of the classroom door you hesitate to open it. All your worries came flooding in again slowly turning into fear. “Hey, __________  I know that look on your face, you’re fine. Remember, I’m here with you.” You look up at Yoochun seeing his comforting smile; his eyes have a soft glint, and by that… you know you will be alright if he’s by your side today. You then hold his hand tightly walking into the classroom confidently.

"Everyone please get to your seats, class is going to start in 1 minute! I hope you all have your pencils ready; we will be taking 4 quizzes for an hour and 15 minutes. If you need more time you are allowed to stay an extra 20 minutes after class. I will send you off with a note to your next class letting your teacher know why you will be late, so don’t worry. Also, please put your name and date at the top, I don’t know why you guys forget that important part of the qui-" “OMO!!! LOOK!!! IT’S MICKEY YOOCHUN!!! AHHHHHH!!!" A female student interrupts the teacher shrieking as she laid eyes on Yoochun and runs up to him along with other school girls asking what he is doing here and who are you. “Omo, Yoochun! I love your voice! Daeeebaaakk!!!" She shouts “Mickey Yoochun JJANG!" Another female squeals.

"Yoochun, can you sign my binder?!" A male student yells “Yoochun! Is that your girlfriend!? Why didn’t you tell us!? Us fans are going to be upset now!" Another squeaks. There were so many students surrounding you both, you began to feel squished and very uncomfortable, you’re not claustrophobic but if you stayed in that huddle of death a bit longer you will be! "YAH! GIRLS! SIT DOWN NOW! THAT’S ENOUGH!" The teacher shouts. “Leave the poor guy alone, if you bother this young man you will have detention for 2 days! Now I’m not saying ignore or don’t converse with him but just don’t go overboard and no funny business either! Araso!?" “Neeeee" The students say in unison. “Good, now class I want you to meet __________ she’s new here, so please give her a warm welcome. And Miss __________ you can sit with your…ermmm" “Friend! My best friend, sir." You told him “Ah, okay. You both can sit at the very back on the left side." You and Yoochun sat in the seats and waited for you 1st quiz to be handed to you.

- Lunch -

So far your day was great no one made fun of your accent or pointed out your writing and reading skills. The only thing that was making you feel unsettled was the crazy fangirls following you and Yoochun around, whispering behind you in the halls loud enough for only you to here all the gossip they were saying. It didn’t bother you at all though it was just not necessary for them to do that. Ignoring their immature acts you sat way out in the field with Yoochun eating sandwiches. “So, do you like Jawoon so far?” Yoochun asked you as he was throwing away his garbage. “Mmmm I guess, it’s not terrible nor the best but it’s alright. It would have been 15% better if there wasn’t creepy fangirls following you and me around asking personal questions but I just ignore it. There’s no harm in that.” You explain to him walking to your last class for the day. “Well I’m glad you’re handling the fangirls like a pro.” He laughs punching your shoulder playfully.

Standing in front of the door for your last class Yoochun reads “Choir” on a golden plaque next to the open door “Aw, you have choir? That’s adorable!” He says. “Yeah I wanted to try singing again, I used to be in drama and choir at my old school you know.” You told him enthusiastically. “Really? That’s interesting, because from what I’ve not only seen but heard, you need to work on your singing skills __________ ” Yoochun boldly tells you once again. Frowning with an open mouth you punch Yoochun in the chest “Fine! Forget singing duets with me at any karaokes!” “Good! We always get 40% score or less anyways!” “Is that so? Ok then, I’ll just hang out with Junsu at Noreabangs from now on!” You quietly shout at him then running away into the classroom. “EH!?!? What did you say!? Get back here!” Yoochun went to go and drag you back out into the hall to continue his argument until fangirls appeared right next to him. “Yoochun oppa! Wahhhh you ARE more handsome in person!” A girl with a red ribbon in her hair complimented. “Ah, maja!!!” [Maja-That’s right] Another said on the right side of him.

"Everyone please calm yourselves!" The teacher shouted from the stage. "Now that I have your attention I quickly want to say please welcome __________  Kim Kyohyeon, and Park Daehoon, they are all new to this class so treat them well here. So, since you all know Park Yoochun very well, I sense you would like him to sing us a song, yes?" All the students chanted his name as some yelled compliments or whistled. Yoochun stood up from his seat and gave an "OK" to everyone, he made his way to the piano and started to sing "Be My Girl". All the female students were clearly more in awe than the males in the room, everyone was swaying back and forth becoming hypnotized by Yoochun’s heavenly voice; however you were busy watching everyone’s reactions seeing boys making a slight smug faces, like they could do any better or fangirls fanning themselves as if they were dying from heat. "Hmph. Show off… dammit Yoochun." you whispered to yourself. After his little show everything went back to normal…almost, the teacher taught everyone tricks on how to control your breathing when singing and how to use your diaphragm correctly. The bell finally rang and you were now free from all the worries you had for the past 10 hours! You walked with Yoochun to the parking lot the back way so no fans would recognize you. Settling into the car Yoochun asked "So, did you enjoy school today?" "Yes, I did. It was really fun!" And I think I’m going to like my last class a lot and I made two new friends in the bathroom, weird." Yoochun laughed loudly "Yeah, that is strange but overall I’m very proud of you __________, see, there was nothing you had to worry about."

Yoochun started the car heading back home. “Oh, I wanted to ask you something, besides all the fans how come you didn’t speak to any of your friends? You said you knew people at Jawoon.” Yoochun widened his eyes and laughed nervously “Oh yeahhhhh I forgot it wasn’t Jawoon High School, it was Lila Art High School!” He took out his wallet to show you his old high school ID. “Wait, so you lied?!” You exclaimed. “Nooooo…yes.” He kissed your cheek as he apologized to you multiple times. You gave Yoochun a nasty stare and punched his arm. “YAHHH! YOU PABO!!!” For the rest of the long drive you gave Yoochun a lecture on why he shouldn’t lie about things like this as he hung his lip.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

To be honest, this is one of my favorites! I feel good when I read this~ I hope you feel the same :)