Oh !

Oh !

Sehun locked the door like he was told and sat at the edge of the bed. He was bored so he looks around, opening everything that was possible. He then notice an iPod, Sehun turns it on, there was a password, he thought for a bit he tried to put his own password and surprisingly it work. He got in and started going to every folder the iPod had. He then went to the pictures as he laid down on the bed. Jongin isn't coming any time soon he made himself comfortable. 

As he went through the whole pictures he has seen nothing but girls and they were all Jongin's. Well the guy was good looking after all so of course he would have this much girls in his pictures. He then went to a message up and wow Jongin textes no one but girls and these girls are just as a tease as him. Sending pics, but Jongin never send anything to them back. As Sehun reads the messages he noticed Jongin never asked for any of the pictures, the girls would send it to him and if Jongin likes what he sees he ask them to meet him. 

Sehun was tired of looking through Jongin's iPod so he put it back. He started to look around again he found a bottle next in the night stand. He quickly opened it and smelled it. It smells nice so he drank it, he hope Jongin wouldn't mind. But the taste was horrible. He quickly went to the bathroom and rinsed his mouth. 

"What the is that?" Sehun winced at the bottle. 

He went back to the bed and laid down. He has nothing to do, he should just go out and party like everyone else. But he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to get wasted and have a major hangover the next day. He should leave its already 2 am. Where is his hyung anyways?  

He then started to feel really hot and thirsty. He took off his jacket and turn on the ceiling fan and opened the window but he stared to feel really really hot and thirsty. He looked at the drink at the night stand and drank it. He then started to feel light headed, he laid down slowly on the bed as he breathes heavily. 

Jongin was done partying, he knows he should push himself to the point where he can't remember anything tomorrow. He walks up to his room and unlock. He found Sehun sweating and breathing heavily on his bed. The sight was very breathtaking to Jongin.

"Hey are you alright?" Jongin made his way to his bed.

Sehun shakes his head. "No,  it's really hot." he then started ing his black dress shirt. 

Jongin can only watch. "No don't do that I'm really tipsy so I don't have much control." he breathes while watching Sehun palming himself. 

"Jongin, I feel so hot." Sehun then started taking his pants off. "I'm thirsty." Sehun tried to grab the bottle from the night stand.

"Holy ! You drink it!" Jongin grab the bottle. " you drank a lot." he looks down at Sehun then back at the bottle.

"Jongin, come." Sehun whispers. "touch me." 

Jongin doesn't know what to do. He should be a good guy and not touch Sehun, but the dent in his pants is telling something else. 

"Jonginie..." Sehun then pulled Jongin from his belt and kissed him.

Jongin should really not take advantage of the boy, but he can't control himself. He need a release and Sehun's here offering. And they only needed to do it once then Sehun would be fine. But the pale boy drank almost the whole bottle. That's a lot of rounds and Jongin can't help but not be mad. 


 

its really hard to write and i lack of words

so i just ended it there.

Did you know 8% of people have an extra rib?

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!