My Little Secret

My Little Secret - Myungsoo

Laying on your stomach, your legs gently swayed in the air while you tilted your head from one side to the other, taking your lightest pencil out of your case, you started to draw a simple sketch of two faces, side by side. Softly music played in the background while you worked effortlessly on the masterpiece in front of you.

Humming softly to the songs that you knew on the radio, you gathered all of your hair and pulled it over one of your shoulders, your white tank top contrasted against the black comforter over the queen sized bed while your hand worked on the outlines of the hair.

Creating the ears, then the nose, eyes then lips, you carefully sketched your shoulders that over laid his gently. Turning your sketchbook slightly, you saw your masterpiece start to come to life. With Myungsoo smiling, his head gently rested on yours, your head rested on his shoulder while you were both wrapped around a thick blanket.

Biting on your bottom lip, you worked to make it perfect, changing out pencils, you moved to your colored pencils. Working on your hair first, you carefully worked as every counted, his hair was next, then the blanket that wrapped around you. Making it into a patchwork quilt just to add some more color onto the drawing.

Working on his skin and yours next, you started to blush as you worked on his skin, his beautiful, flawless skin that was just so perfect, his lips were a gentle subtle pink as you bit yours becoming fascinated with the way that you drew his lips. Blinking your eyes a few times you reminded yourself that this was just a drawing and moved onto yourself.

The hours wore on and your eyes started to drop off, your hand stopped moving and you rested your head on your arm as it stretched out on the black comforter. Your eyes closed while a yawn pushed your lips apart and you found this position to be extremely comfortable.

Hours passed before Myungsoo made it home, with it being such a long day with meetings with the press and radio shows, he yawned and rubbed his eyes gently while he pushed open the door. Closing it behind him, he slipped off his shoes and eased his black backpack to the ground.

Scanning the apartment, he noticed a soft light coming from the bedroom, with a smile growing on his lips, shaking his head lightly, he walked into the kitchen. Reheating last nights’ dinner he ate it slowly, enjoying the taste of your cooking. Sitting up on the counter, he rounded his back and relaxed for once in his hectic day.

The light under the bedroom door attracted his attention once more, his chewing slowed as he finished off the last few bites. Slipping off of the counter top, he rinsed his dishes and placed them in the dishwasher. Walking through the apartment, he locked everything up for the night as he made his way to the bedroom.

Lazily, he pushed open the door, not wanting to startle you; but what he saw instead was something much more precious than he could have expected.

There you were, his girlfriend, laying on the bed in your white tank top and light blue shorts, your hair spread out over your back but mostly covered one shoulder. A colored pencil was still in your dominant hand while your head rested on your other arm, your eyes closed, your lips parted gently as pencils were slightly gathered on the comforter.

Leaning against the door he watched you for a while, your shoulders moving with every breath. Pulling out his phone he snapped a few pictures as he couldn’t help himself. Stepping over to the edge of the bed, he cautiously eased himself down onto the mattress, being careful not to wake you. he leaned over and kissed the top of your head gently. Brushing his hand over your hair his attention turned to what you were working on. Pulling your grey colored pencil from your fingers, he cleaned up the scattered pencils over the bed and slid them back into your case. Setting them aside, he saw the picture that you were drawing, carefully lifting it from the bed, he smiled as he saw the cute picture of you and him.

Feeling the book’s spiral he unfolded the binding and saw that three quarters of it was already filled. Making your place with his pointer finger, he flipped to the front page, discovering that it was just a ‘This Belongs To’ page, with little doodlings around your name and it was bright and colorful.

A smile pulled onto his lips as he carefully turned the page, to his surprise there was a picture of him, sitting there in front of a microphone. It looked like from his debut days, turning the pages, he watched himself grown and mature on the stage, with him dancing or singing a solo. He continued, page after page he watched your artistic skills grow.

Some drawings were just pencil while others were made of special markers, colored pencil or just words, but they all related to him. Tracing the pages with his fingers, he stumbled upon a stunning pencil drawing that you drew, he was sitting on a window seat, his leg closest to the window bent up while his arm rested on it, his head slightly turned to watch the rain while his black t shirt clung to his shoulders and gave him a sophisticated yet handsome look.

Tilting his head, he enjoyed the picture as he turned the page over again. This time he was under a tree, reading a book under the sunlight, he looked so angelic, so simple and handsome. Thumbing through the rest of the pictures, he leaned over and kissed your head softly once more.

Folding the cover over on your sketchbook, he set it on the ground along with your art supplies, unfolding a nearby blanket, he laid it over top of you. Turning off the radio and flicking off the lights, he settled himself beside you, his arm laying over your body as he played with the ends of your hair.

Gazing upon you beautiful face, he moved closer to you and pressed his lips on your forehead.

"I never knew that I had such a talented girlfriend" He pet your hair gently while the moonlight gently lit up your face.

"I’ll make you something special tomorrow" He whispered before he closed his eyes and snuggled up next to you, Moving closer to the warm body beside you, you wrapped your arms around him and hummed at his warm body that was soon pressed against yours.