School and Practice

Created to Entertain: The Bot story

The camera caught Ina coming out of her room. She looked to the camera as she pushed back her hair. She moved down the hall and to Sujin’s room. “Jin su-ah” was faintly heard as the camera sat on the girls room. “You have school get up” Ina told the girl. “What time is it” Sujin was heard asking “6:30” Ina told the girl.

          Ina was seen leaving the girls room. Not too long after Sujin came out the room ruffling her hair, looking to the camera she blinked behind her glasses before letting out a whine and rushing to the bathroom.

           『Morning Sujin-ah~』

          In the other dorm, another member woke up. Jung Ri walked out the room brushing her teeth as she moved out of her room carrying her socks. She moved into the bathroom before reappearing she hopped on one foot placing on her socks before doing the other.

          Rushing to her room, she went to collect something’s.

 

          Sujin walked out the dorm first as she bit into a cookie “isn’t it a little too early” the PD asked the girl. “I eat sweets so I can wake up” Sujin said smiling at the Cameraman. Jung Ri came out “hello” she said greeting the cameras “you two ready” Daeho asked the duo “mm” they hummed “So you two go to different schools” the PD asked “yeah I go to a regular high school” Sujin said smiling brightly.

          “I attend Seoul Performing Arts High School,” Jung Ri said doing a V sign. “Whose school is better?” the PD asked, “mine of course” Jung Ri said proudly. Sujin smiled at her friend “well her’s is good if you want to be a performer but mine is better if you want to be a scholar” Sujin said Jung Ri clapped her hands “such wise words” she told Sujin “thanks Maknae” Sujin said taking the girls hand.

「Back at the dorm」

          Bloom moved out of her room and toward the kitchen. She walked to the fridge and pulled out a pudding cup. Looking to the camera on the wall, she placed a finger on her lips. She closed the fridge and

          The door opened and Ju hee walked out of her room. Trialing down the hall she soon came to the kitchen. Bloom, who had placed a spoonful of pudding in looked to the girl shocked to see her. Ju hee laughed at the girl before asking, “What are you doing?” Bloom smiled placing the spoon in the cup “Eating one of Yoonsoo-ah puddings” Bloom said placing her finger in front of her lips.

          Ju hee moved over toward her “ah” she said wanting some. Bloom scooped some up before giving her some “thank you” Ju hee said mouth full.

          Next door, the other two got up as well.

          Ina came out the bathroom hair wet; she dried it with a towel on her head. Yuki sat at the counter watching Jiyeon cook before hearing a knock. Getting up she moved to the door as Ina entered the kitchen “I knew eonni would cook” Bloom stated walking in Sori and Ju hee followed behind her.

          “ah they came” Yuki groaned moving back to the kitchen Ina smiled at the girls words as Jiyeon let out a light chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~`

          “How do you feel knowing your friend will be a star?” Sujin asked her friend “I don’t know” a girl said before laughing. Sujin rolled her eyes “out” she said pushing her back and moving for the boy who was next to her friend “you’re going to be in the sky” he asked Sujin scuffed “these kids are funny” she told the camera her friend held for her.

          Taking it she turned it on her friend “Mirae, tell me how do you feel knowing you’re a friend of an uprising start?” she asked the girl who brushed her hair behind her ear. “It’s good to know you will be buying us food,” Mirae said to the girl. The other two cheered as Sujin scuffed turning the camera on her. “This is what happens when your friends think to highly when you didnt even debut yet” Sujin told the camera.

~~~~~~~~~`

          “Nayoung-ssi say hello” Jung Ri told a girl who covered her face “hello” she said face still covered. “She’s shy” Jung Ri said fixing the camera on herself she flipped the flap around to see herself. “I still can’t believe you’re going to be a star” another girl came into view who hair short and blonde. “Me either” Nayoung said coming into view.

          “I know my mom tells me the same thing” Jung Ri said getting giggles “she usually gets mad when I’m not home on time but when I told her I would be living in the dorm she kicked me out” the girls laughed. “What she say” the other one asked “ah is that so, well let me help you pack your things” Jung Ri said in an ajummah tone. They laughed at her.

~~~~~~~`

          The girls filed in one by one into the practice room. Today they will be learning the choreography. They learned the moves with a serious aura.

          A break came and the seven girls found themselves sprawled across the floor. Groans coming out of their mouths “so tired” Ju hee whined rolling back and forth “Hajima” Sori said kicking her lightly with her foot that was sprawled out next to the girl. “Ow~” Ju hee whined rolling on her tummy. “My baby” Yuki cried moving for the girl as she rubbed the girls arm “you fiend don’t kick my child” Yuki said overly dramatic only to be glared at.

          Sujin and Jung Ri laughed at the girls that were acting younger than them. Bloom shook her head as she sat by Ina who smiled amused with the three. “Why must you two always cause me stress?” Sori asked brushing back her hair as she placed on her cold city woman aura. The others laughed at the older “is that why your hair is coming out” Yuki asked Sori shot her death look.

          “Mommy I’m scared” Ju hee said holding onto the older “its ok sweetie mommy is here,” Yuki said to the girl. The others even Sori laughed at the two idiocies.

          “Alright one more round so we can eat” Ina cheered the others looked to their member laughing at how bright she was smiling.