"It talks!"

Fairies
It was one of the first days of autumn. The inside of Kyungsoo's home was warm and cozy despite the cold rain outside. But there was a tiny tapping sound on his window... Kyungsoo sips his tea as he reads the newspaper. He takes a few bites from his toast. He hears the tapping and looks around. "Is there a leak...?" There's more, faster tapping from his kitchen window, and a tiny face appears in the corner. The little face looks sad and scared. Kyungsoo walks in and looks around. He opens his window, not seeing the face. "It must be from the roof...?" He peeks his head out the window. "Ah!" A little voice yelps as the little creature flies in. "Close the window, it's freezing out there!" He whimpers. He pouts at Kyungsoo, arms crossed tightly as he shivers.  Kyungsoo gasps and shuts the window. He looks around and finds the tiny figure. He yells and falls to the ground with a shocked face. "W-what the...?!" The tiny thing lands on the kitchen counter, teeth chattering. "Thanks for letting me in! My name's Kai!" He smiles at Kyungsoo's shocked face. Kyungsoo yells again. "It talks!" He grabs a spoon and waves it at the creature. "I-I'm warning you! I-I have a spoon!" Kai cowers and whimpers softly. "That's a big spoon! Don't hit me with it, you'll squish me!" He whined  Kyungsoo blinks and slowly puts it down. He walks over to the creature and smiles slowly. "W-what are you...?" Kai looks up at him with big, innocent eyes. "I'm a garden sprite! I live in that tree with all the others... You know, the one in your backyard." "A garden sp-...wow..." He gets closer and blushes. He's handsome. "Are you okay? You seem cold. Do you want hot chocolate or a blanket...?" "I'd like a blanket very much, yes!" He chirps, arms and shoulders trembling. "What's hot chocolate?"Kyungsoo gasps. "You don't know what hot chocolate is?" He leaves and comes back with his cleaning rag for his glasses. He hands it to Kai before leaving to the kitchen. He makes a regular mug of hot chocolate. He finds a tiny toy tea cup he won out of a game machine and fills it with the liquid.  He hands it to Kai. "Here but be careful, its hot." Kai happily wraps up in the thick cloth, waiting patiently. He smells the chocolate and hums, taking the tiny cup that's the perfect size for him. He sends Kyungsoo a soft smile before blowing on it and taking a sip. "... Oh!" He gasps. "It's delicious!" Kyungsoo laughs a bit and nods. "I thought you would like it. So...what brings you to well, my house. Shouldn't you be in the tree?" Kai nods and gives him a sad look. "It's raining. The entrance has flooded, and I can't get in! I had to stay under your window to keep dry..." He sighs and his wings flutter. "But it's so cold out there. Winter is coming, isn't it..." Kyungsoo nods and scoops up Kai in his blanket. Kyungsoo sits in his chair and lets Kai sit on his shoulder and lean against his neck. "Well...you're welcome here. Okay?" Kai happily cuddles into his warm neck, sighing at how nice it felt. "Thank you so much... You're a nice human. And you have the loveliest garden," he chuckles. "It's made us a great home." Kyungsoo chuckles and sighs at the nice sensation. "I'm glad you like it. I work hard on it."