Good for you

Letter to You

XXX

Dear Mr and Mrs Lee,

We request a meet with both of you to discuss the recent behaviour of your daughter and suitable punishment for her. Henry Lau parents will also attendance.

 

The schedule time will be on Monday at 10 am.

  Your Sincerely,

Mr Lancaster

Principal.

 

XXX

Sunny: I don’t believe that they suspended both of us but this will be the best week ever. I will stay on bed for the whole week. Best punishment ever.

Henry: glad to heard that. While you in heaven, I’m in hell since I have to work at my dad office for the whole week. And he not paying me. I’m really pissed off.

Sunny: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, Lots of love from Sunny typing from her bedroom.

Henry: Haha! Do you know the new transfer student at school working here. Now who’s laughing?

Sunny: What she doing there??? Not jealous at all. From a non Lesbian.

Henry: are you sure you’re not lesbian??? When is your last time you’ve got a boyfriend?? Of course she working. Duh!

Sunny: I don’t like her. From what I listen about her, I think she is .

Henry: You don’t call people , Sunny.

Sunny: I call people that sleep with different people everyday .

Henry: you call everyone like that Sunny.

Henry: fyi, her name is Daniella Lightwood. She really hot. I think I want to marry her. How cool is that??

Sunny: Ermmmmm… not so cool.